“I Hate Everyone in the White House!”: Trump Seethes as Advisers Fear the President Is “Unraveling”

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That could well be........
most college graduates no longer take the Cyrus type or the idea of Jubilee seriously. (snip)
correction!...why are there 3! commercials for threads you started in this thread? :scratch:
tulc(is just wondering) :wave:

• Agree
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
correction!...why are there 3! commercials for threads you started in this thread? :scratch:
tulc(is just wondering) :wave:

Sorry....... i think it is my ego.... pride...... and vanity showing through again.........
plus Jubilee and the Cyrus prophecies are both complex.... and fascinating so if you actually want to learn something about them........ you might be surprised how well they fit with world events at this time.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sorry....... i think it is my ego.... pride...... and vanity showing through again.........
plus Jubilee and the Cyrus prophecies are both complex.... and fascinating so if you actually want to learn something about them........ you might be surprised how well they fit with world events at this time.
then instead of posting commercials in other peoples threads how about just starting one of your own? :scratch:
tulc(problem solved) :wave:

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
then instead of posting commercials in other peoples threads how about just starting one of your own? :scratch:
tulc(problem solved) :wave:

On the other hand... .although you and I disagree those three links were an unofficial invitation to you.... to come on over and debate these theories.... if you wish?

Of the three links, one of them may appeal more so to you based on what your primary interests are. For example..... if you are very concerned with Israel - USA relations.... there was one there for you.

If somebody reading this thread is Catholic... there was one there that would tend to grab them......... but basically I believe that The Bride of Messiah is asleep and unaware of how serious a time period were are in now.

I thank God for sending President Trump but.......
he cannot handle all that he faces without us praying for him and his team and hopefully..... becoming informed like Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael and Azariah did.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
  • Haha
Upvote 0

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lol. I couldn't be more content with my life & grateful to God for it, so no I'm not in the least bit bitter. Trump has got historically low ratings, so there's a lot of folks who don't approve of the man, but it's silly & foolish of you to confuse that for hatred. This country is indeed facing a lot of serious issues, which need & aren't getting the amount of attention deserved from our "leadership" who'd rather make an international disgrace of himself with Twitter fits.

Well, I'm on a full athletic scholarship to a top college, am in the ROTC, leader in our church community, and have got a girlfriend I love, so yeah, I am channeling my energy into positive outlets & using the gifts God gave me. How about you?
"Who you are speaks so loudly I cannot hear what you say." Ralph Waldo Emerson. I see you are a Baptist like me - so we have something in common. Donald Trump is our President and according to God we are to respect that - I'm sure you know the verses. Going on a forum and trashing him is counterproductive. I am very concerned about this country - I've lived many years and I have never seen such blatant sin being practiced as there is now. I think we have to do what we can to support the president. The U.S. has enemies and many are in the country already. We have a common enemy: Belial - and he is churning up as much hatred, evil, and perversion as he can, and I believe we need to join together against our common enemy.

Upvote 0

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's one way to dodge...uhmmm I mean "interpret" it. Another way would be "I voted for the guy in office now so all those who didn't (almost 3,000,000 more Americans then my candidate) shouldn't say anything bad about him because the Bible says you shouldn't, whereas I didn't like the last President, so I simply chose to ignore all those Scriptures for 8 years."? :wave:
tulc(just a thought) :sorry:

On the other hand... .although you and I disagree those three links were an unofficial invitation to you.... to come on over and debate these theories.... if you wish?

Of the three links, one of them may appeal more so to you based on what your primary interests are. For example..... if you are very concerned with Israel - USA relations.... there was one there for you.

If somebody reading this thread is Catholic... there was one there that would tend to grab them......... but basically I believe that The Bride of Messiah is asleep and unaware of how serious a time period were are in now.

I thank God for sending President Trump but.......
he cannot handle all that he faces without us praying for him and his team and hopefully..... becoming informed like Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael and Azariah did.
I also believe we need to be in prayer for President Trump. There is so much evil in those who want to shut him down.

• Winner
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I also believe we need to be in prayer for President Trump. There is so much evil in those who want to shut him down.
I'm curious why, since you didn't actually address anything my post said, you bothered to "quote" it in your post? :scratch:
tulc(is still amused at some Christians just rediscovering all those Scriptures they ignored for the last 8 years) :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
"Who you are speaks so loudly I cannot hear what you say." Ralph Waldo Emerson. I see you are a Baptist like me - so we have something in common. Donald Trump is our President and according to God we are to respect that - I'm sure you know the verses. Going on a forum and trashing him is counterproductive. I am very concerned about this country - I've lived many years and I have never seen such blatant sin being practiced as there is now. I think we have to do what we can to support the president. The U.S. has enemies and many are in the country already. We have a common enemy: Belial - and he is churning up as much hatred, evil, and perversion as he can, and I believe we need to join together against our common enemy.

Well seeing that you're a fan of Ralph Waldo Emerson, have you ever read the letter he wrote to then-President Martin Van Buren? He believed that Van Buren & the US government were committing a serious evil in their treatment of Native Americans, and he wasn't going to just sit there and take it. He spoke up. History tends to repeat itself. I don't idolize Trump, and I will speak out against his evil. I'll speak out when you post links to hateful sites filled with lies that harm other folks, like you did in that other thread of yours, because that is wrong.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
and a 5th commercial. :sigh:
tulc(is going to need more coffee soon) :(

You suggested that I start a new topic!

I assumed you might be very interested in debating this?

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You suggested that I start a new topic!

I assumed you might be very interested in debating this?
Your assumption was incorrect. I simply don't like people posting commercials in threads. :wave:
tulc(is sorry for the confusion) :sorry:

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ted, no i'm not kidding and please re read my eailer postings and if you did, you are admitting that your values are that of slaughtering millions of God's children, standing as one with homosexuality, Christian's being punished and fined for simply being Christian's, allowing sexual predators to share bathrooms with our innocent children because Hussain Obama said they could. The Evil goes on and on like the Euphrates river ! Yes, Hussain Obama did accomplish alot during his tear down of America and the Christian faith...so your point is....support him and people like him or golly gee, let's support a man that supports our values ?!

P.S. I do not follow social media, i refuse to get swallowed up by such droppings

Hi 1F4A,

I don't follow social media either. I do not have a twitter or any other kind of instant messaging account outside of standard Iphone texting. I do have a facebook page but I go to it maybe 3-5 times a year. Then usually just to see what someone has said on my account that I got an email about its posting. So, I'm with you on the social media frenzy that seems to have swept across the globe.

No, I'm not for the slaughtering of millions of babies. They aren't God's children until they've grown to know the truth and accept Jesus as their Lord according to John. He writes that only those who have been born again have 'the right' to be called children of God. Now, you're of course free to call anyone you like a child of God, but John would disagree with you on this, as do I. I don't 'stand as one' with homosexuality. However, I realize that man will make laws as man sees fit to make laws. Just because abortions are legal doesn't mean that I approve of them or would encourage anyone to have one. Just because gays are given legal rights doesn't mean that I have to approve of their practices in any way.

However, let me be clear, if the choice I have to make to vote for either Barack Obama or Donald Trump as being the person whose values I support...Barack Obama wins hands down. This isn't and shouldn't be construed by you that I support everything that either of them believe. I'm merely looking at the nature of each man. As each one stands as a human being.

In the end, you and I will get to see, if we both live long enough, which one was the better leader of our nation.

God bless you,
In Christ, ted

Upvote 0

compassion 4 humanity

Oct 24, 2017
Texas
✟49,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single

The only thing certain about Trump is his uncertainty, ironic as that sounds. In his book called The Art of the Deal, he wrote, “Good publicity is preferable to bad, but from a bottom line perspective, bad publicity is sometimes better than no publicity at all. Controversy, in short, sells.” No doubt Trump is uncertain, unpredictable, unstable, and controversial, but I must admit that at least he is consistent, even if it’s a bad sort of consistent, lol.

• Agree
Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well seeing that you're a fan of Ralph Waldo Emerson, have you ever read the letter he wrote to then-President Martin Van Buren? He believed that Van Buren & the US government were committing a serious evil in their treatment of Native Americans, and he wasn't going to just sit there and take it. He spoke up. History tends to repeat itself. I don't idolize Trump, and I will speak out against his evil. I'll speak out when you post links to hateful sites filled with lies that harm other folks, like you did in that other thread of yours, because that is wrong.
I agree with you - it was wrong what was done to Native Americans, to blacks, to Irish, to women, to Jews. "Mans heart is desperately wicked and evil, who can know it?" I think we should try to make right the wrongs to anyone harmed by such evil. I would never take anyone's suffering lightly because I have suffered and if I can help someone who crosses my path I will insofar as I'm able. There is so much evil going on that is recognizable if we exercise discernment. A lot of the hatred I see is against taxpayers who have been forced to work two jobs to support everyone and have gotten a raw deal in return. I watched my spouse work two jobs and then collapse at night only to get up 3:15 a.m. to repeat it over and over. Someone who works in our local hospital told me several medical professionals collapsed. One of my children worked with a guy who worked two jobs and would sleep in his car between shifts. How fair is it that Congress works 2 days a week and some people work not at all? We are to help the poor and downtrodden, but we are to be as wise as the serpent; not fools. There are those who would take advantage of Christian kindness. When you've lived many years on this earth you learn those things and have probably been victimized a few times yourself until you grew wise. I know because it's happened to me. Being worked to death until one collapses is reminiscent of the Egyptian taskmasters over the Israelites - that is not how the founding fathers designed this country nor how I think God desires it. "By the sweat of your brow ye shall eat" does not say "By the sweat of someone else's brow ye shall eat."

You are entitled to your opinions and so is everyone else - I try to keep an open mind to others' views and realigning my thinking where necessary but I will not compromise on truth because that is the essence of who God is.To do otherwise is to align oneself with the evil one. And I will speak up for a President I voted for and who I believe in - I think he truly wants to do a good job but the left hates what he stands for. The rabid hate that spews from some is alarming.

And I will speak out when I see people being harmed. At least every couple weeks I learn of young adults in our community who have died from the opioid epidemic. These were good kids who were on our t-ball teams. I have friends who are involved in research and the epidemic is not caused by prescription opioids - that is a myth trumpeted by many news outlets. It is caused by illicit opioids coming in through the southern border and through the mail from China. And yet legislators continue to politicize the border wall as one youth after another dies. I also knew more because one of my children worked for the medical examiner's office. It's unadulterated evil for politicians to politicize an issue claiming the lives of so many - and leaving broken hearts and broken families in it's wake. One of our neighbors whose son died of an od took her own life. This is a crisis that is not being addressed beyond the "call for stricter prescriptions" which is NOT what is driving this epidemic.

Please - all who read this, contact your legislators to insist on the border wall and drug-sniffing dogs at the airports. Until our youth are protected, will we then be in a strong position to help those in need both within and beyond our borders. It should happen in a step-wise manner but until legislators feel pressure they're going to keep on with the same old same old - promising much but delivering little.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi 1F4A,

I don't follow social media either. I do not have a twitter or any other kind of instant messaging account outside of standard Iphone texting. I do have a facebook page but I go to it maybe 3-5 times a year. Then usually just to see what someone has said on my account that I got an email about its posting. So, I'm with you on the social media frenzy that seems to have swept across the globe.

No, I'm not for the slaughtering of millions of babies. They aren't God's children until they've grown to know the truth and accept Jesus as their Lord according to John. He writes that only those who have been born again have 'the right' to be called children of God. Now, you're of course free to call anyone you like a child of God, but John would disagree with you on this, as do I. I don't 'stand as one' with homosexuality. However, I realize that man will make laws as man sees fit to make laws. Just because abortions are legal doesn't mean that I approve of them or would encourage anyone to have one. Just because gays are given legal rights doesn't mean that I have to approve of their practices in any way.

However, let me be clear, if the choice I have to make to vote for either Barack Obama or Donald Trump as being the person whose values I support...Barack Obama wins hands down. This isn't and shouldn't be construed by you that I support everything that either of them believe. I'm merely looking at the nature of each man. As each one stands as a human being.

In the end, you and I will get to see, if we both live long enough, which one was the better leader of our nation.

God bless you,
In Christ, ted
Ted, your assertion is debatable. A baby is not capable of "making a decision for Christ" and it's unwise to assert that - especially if someone on here has lost a child. You also can't assert that "John would disagree with you" as you are aligning and elevating your assertions to that of an apostle - quite dangerous in all respects.

I find it disconcerting that Obama is trying to undermine a sitting president. I've not seen that ever before. That shows serious underhandedness. For a professing Christian to align themselves with the policies of Barack Hussein Obama is frightening. It is frightening to dismiss abortion as unimportant because "they aren't God's children yet" when I seriously disagree with you. I have seen the devastation wrought by abortion's aftermath. Because Obama allowed unknown people to flood the country many have been harmed - look at the violent MS-13 gangs, and this last murder of innocent people in NY - a brainchild of Chuck Schumer - who should resign. If Trump had created the diversity visa and caused that the MSM would be screaming bloody murder - but Schumer does it and you hear not a peep.

Because of Obama I couldn't walk into a supermarket without getting manhandled by some Iraqi pervert who think women are pieces of meat. Obama's open-border policies were following Europe's and look at the disaster: multitudes of young English girls raped by migrants. Is that what you want for you wife, daughter, sister, mother? That isn't Christianity. That's the definition of a fool.

It seems like the closer someone holds to the truth the more they're attacked. Who is behind that?

I hope that you re-evaluate your ideas and allegiances Ted - consider the counsel of the previous poster.

I am reminded of a statement by Billy Graham: "There are many people firmly entrenched in pastorates today who are not spiritually regenerate."

"Not everyone who calls me Lord, Lord..."

Peace to you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0