“I Hate Everyone in the White House!”: Trump Seethes as Advisers Fear the President Is “Unraveling”

Living Soul

Aug 28, 2017
New England
✟21,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Shredding and destroying the Democrat Party that's 100% corrupt and the Republican Party that's 80% corrupt would be a good thing indeed. And the great president that Obama was, he worked hand-in-hand with them all to get them exactly where they are today.

You are 100% correct. Obama was a great president.

I'm sorry that you think corruption is great.

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi LS,

Sorry to jump into the middle of your discussion with yonny, but...

I'm sitting here looking at your post. You responded to yonny:

I'm looking at those words and I have to say that I'm asking myself, that poster can't possibly be serious. Sadly, I know that you are.

Corruption? I don't recall President Obama enriching his coffers while in office every weekend by taking an entourage of people to rent rooms and accommodations in his own businesses. I don't recall President Obama beginning his term in office with near daily 'untruths' about what was going on. Yes, I do realize that there were, as he continued his service as our president, some comments that he made that did turned out to be untrue. But nothing near the scale that we're now enduring.

Corruption? I don't recall President Obama putting his entire family on the federal dole.

Corruption? As far as I know, President Obama has had one wife and I don't recall there ever even being a hint of sexual promiscuity in his entire life history that we have heard anything about.

You sure have an odd definition of corruption and especially when it comes to the degree of corruption between one person and another.

God bless you,
In Christ, ted

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
You are 100% correct. Obama was a great president. Took over an economy that was on verge of collapse and in a few short years completely turn it around and hand over an economy that is on steady climb. Amazing accomplishment.

Really? It looks nothing like the economy after the failed Carter
administration which President Reagan turned into a twenty
plus year economic boom.

Then again, more people then still believed in JFK, and
"Ask not what your country can do for you."

Now its "The government OWES me a living." (and healthcare,
a job, a car, food, etc.)

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi pat,

You responded:

I suppose it's possible that in the circles you run in that maybe some people have told you that's what they see as the responsibility of the government. Then again, it could just be your jaded thinking and assumptive ideas of what you believe others think. I personally have never felt that the government owes me a living, a job, a car or food, etc.

I haven't ever thought that the government owes me healthcare, but I have looked at how most other nations have handled healthcare and thought that it seems like a pretty good way to handle healthcare. It just seems much better than our hodgepodge of insurance plans, but ultimately the government providing health insurance is just a nationwide insurance plan. It isn't free. We pay for everything that we get from the government through taxes. It just seems that making the government a single insurance provider plan works out cheaper overall in what I've seen of how other nations have set it up.

Just as in all these other nations that have their healthcare paid for through their government, it isn't free to them. They pay higher taxes, but the overall payment of their taxes that goes towards the government's payments to healthcare providers for their care just seems to be sooooo much cheaper than our system of having a couple of hundred insurance companies all vying for our dollars. One of the reasons is because there is a lot of duplication in such a system. Every single one of the hundred or so health insurance companies have a staff of actuaries, lawyers, secretarial staff, accounting staff and check writers. With a single government insurance system to manage health, you have one group of actuaries, one group of lawyers, one groups secretarial staff and accounting staff and check writers. While they would cover a broader area, there is some duplication that can be reduced.

For example: a single government system would have one head. One person who is the top of the pyramid of staff. With 100 separate insurance companies, then you naturally have 100 heads. 100 people who are at the top of the pyramid and those 100 people are generally paid pretty well. So, you'd be taking out 99 people that likely make several million dollars a year, and making one head who may make a few hundred thousand a year. This, of course, is one of the reasons that the insurance industry doesn't want to see a system like most of the other nations have. But, for the guy down here on the bottom paying the premiums, having one head is cheaper than having 100.

So, while I'm not going to say that I believe our government owes us health insurance, a single payer government operated system would be cheaper for us.

God bless you,
In Christ, ted

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hate him all you want, but like Obama and every ruler before and after Trump, God has placed him here, and opposing him, you are in opposition to God.
We can oppose in thought and speech without being in opposition to God. What we cannot do is break the law in rebellion and I don't hear anyone suggesting that anyone do that.
Fortunately for us our original leaders provided, in the law, a way to remove bad leaders. If you believe that God provided those leaders then surely He knew the Constitution they would write, which is our law.

We are not living in the Roman Empire where the Christians and Jews had no say in the Roman government. The Jews rebelling against Roman rule caused the destruction of Jerusalem and many, many died horrible deaths.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
plus year economic boom.
What Reagan inherited was not even close to what Obama was given. What Obama inherited was called the Great Recession, the worst economy since the Great Depression.

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
What corruption?

Running con man game with fake University? No, that Trump.

Lying to supporters about Mexico paying for wall? No, that Trump.

Running con game of promise money to charity and then keep for himself? No that Trump.

Bragging about grabbing women by genitals? No that Trump.

Bragging about being perverted peeping Tom on women in beauty pageants? No that Trump.

Have multiple women step forward and accuse Trump of doing peeping Tom act on children? No that Trump.

Have government take to court for racist rental policy? No that Trump.

I not think you understand meaning of world "corruption". I suggest you look up in dictionary. Is no wonder the USA and USA leader are now laughing stocks of world.

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
plus year economic boom.
Economy was in much worse shape when Obama took over.

And is unfair to blame Trump on Obama if economy starts to falters.

You are victim of propaganda. Here are two important fact for you to think about: Nearly all adult Americans work for a living. Almost zero Americans are saying "The government OWES me a living."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
leaky-trump.png

“I Hate Everyone in the White House!”: Trump Seethes as Advisers Fear the President Is “Unraveling”

Announcing that he "hates everyone in the White House," doesn't inspire staff loyalty and only reinforces the number of leaks which has characterized the Trump Administration!

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
We can oppose in thought and speech without being in opposition to God. What we cannot do is break the law in rebellion and I don't hear anyone suggesting that anyone do that.
Fortunately for us our original leaders provided, in the law, a way to remove bad leaders. If you believe that God provided those leaders then surely He knew the Constitution they would write, which is our law.

We are not living in the Roman Empire where the Christians and Jews had no say in the Roman government. The Jews rebelling against Roman rule caused the destruction of Jerusalem and many, many died horrible deaths.

Are those in rebellion who demean our President,
gossip about him and spread rumors and lies in order
to make it impossible for him to do his job and take
him out of power?

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Economy was in much worse shape when Obama took over.

Really? When was the last time you had a line blocks
long to put a limited amount of gas into your car?
Ever been through rolling blackouts?

Were you around in the Carter Malaise years?
Carter was not only a bad President, but a worse
motivator. Here is one of his best known speeches,
known as "The Malaise Speech":
Jimmy Carter: Address to the Nation on Energy and National Goals: "The Malaise Speech"

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Jimmy Carter: Address to the Nation on Energy and National Goals: "The Malaise Speech"
You are confused by propaganda again. Stories of line up for gas not considered good way of determining accurate degree of economic crisis. If you not understand why I can explain for you.

http://www.ssc.wisc.edu/~mchinn/01Bordo-Lane-Aug2010.pdf
The Global Financial Crisis: Is It Unprecedented?
Michael D. Bordo
Professor of Economics, Rutgers University,
and National Bureau of Economic Research
and
John S. Landon-Lane
Associate Professor of Economics, Rutgers University

"Banking crises erupted in both advanced and
emerging countries in the 1970s. In 1974 in
the US, Franklin National bank was bailed out wh
ile in Germany Herstatt bank was not. Neither
of these events were classic banking crises. Ot
her European countries witnessed significant bank
failures as did other parts of the world. In the
emerging countries there were scores of currency
crises. However in this decade it is diffi
cult to discern a global financial crisis."

Conclusion is 2008 Financial Crisis unprecedented since 1930s.

The Worst Four Years Of GDP Growth In History: Yes, We Should Be Worried
"Even if 2008 (-0.3%) and 2009’s (-3.1%) negative annual GDP percentages are dropped (something undone for the other periods) and only the 2010-13 period is averaged, the result is just 1.95% – still over a full percentage point below the previous decade’s."

This is what Obama inherit yet he completely turn around in eight short years. Amazing man. Once biases are excluded I think he will certainly go down in history as one of best POTUS of all time. A class act in every sense.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Are those in rebellion who demean our President,
gossip about him and spread rumors and lies in order
to make it impossible for him to do his job and take
him out of power?
Why anyone need to lie about Trump?

This is man who brag about sexually assaulting women by grabbing their genitals.

This man who ran con man game of Trump "University" to con desperate marks out of last dollars and leave them deeply in debt.

This man who brag about being perverted Peeping Tom on women in his beauty pageant.

All is documented on video and audio with words stated by Trump himself. So your excuses are not based on reality but on a fantasy you are having with Trump as hero.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Not only was I around, I was married with children.
One huge difference was that there were still lots of good paying jobs for the blue collar worker during those years. So recovering from the Vietnam War economy and the Carter years wasn't as difficult as the 2008 mess.

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
plus year economic boom.

Under Regan we had double digit inflation and double digit unemployment and who can forget Black Monday. It was a direct result of his tax cuts in capitol gains which was the key to companies that liquidated and went overseas viable. George W. Bush had a surplus, with a balanced budget, sent us to Iraq unilaterally. The Great Recession happened in the wake.

Any estimate that GOP agendas have been good for the economy are illusory and the best thing about Trump is that he has been largely ineffective. He is my all time favorite Republican President since Nixon, I'm still uncertain which I like better.

Upvote 0

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Of course enemies of our nation - including those in satan's camp - don't like the changes Trump is enacting and are saying the worst they possibly can about him. He's the closest thing to a good president we've had in awhile and I support him.

If you read Breitbart News they'll usually guide you the right way regarding politics.

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Of course enemies of our nation - including those in satan's camp - don't like the changes Trump is enacting and are saying the worst they possibly can about him. He's the closest thing to a good president we've had in awhile and I support him.

If you read Breitbart News they'll usually guide you the right way regarding politics.
Angel you might find new source of information. It was enemy of your nation that worked so hard to get Trump elected president. I think they must be very happy with Trump actions so far as he divide USA on daily basis and turn USA from world leader to world laughing stock.

Upvote 0