“I Hate Everyone in the White House!”: Trump Seethes as Advisers Fear the President Is “Unraveling”

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump is no Messiah, but considering the Sodom & Gomorrah he was handed when taking the Presidency, he has done a great job trying to repair this hell on earth.
He is trying to restore Christian America , but for some unholy reason everyone including members of his own party are trying to bury him !
The light hates the darkness because it exposes their evil deeds...

Upvote 0

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is opinion. It should not be required reading by every lawmaker. Breitbart is site that advocates for alt-right and alt-right is merely rebranding of KKK and Neo Nazis. Why should anyone put trust in site that advocates for White Supremacists?
Breitbart is one of the only reliable news sources today. Those who have an agenda use labels such as white supremacist and kkk to try to separate people from following Breitbart. The ploy doesn't work. Especially to those of us who have been around the block and in the trenches for years. Those who read Breitbart are highly educated, wise, and discerning people. But thank you for your interest:)

Upvote 0

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Romans 13
Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. 2 Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same. 4 For he is God’s minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God’s minister, an avenger to executewrath on him who practices evil. 5 Therefore you must be subject, not only because of wrath but also for conscience’ sake. 6 For because of this you also pay taxes, for they are God’s ministers attending continually to this very thing. 7 Render therefore to all their due: taxes to whom taxes are due, customs to whom customs, fear to whom fear, honor to whom honor.

Hate him all you want, but like Obama and every ruler before and after Trump, God has placed him here, and opposing him, you are in opposition to God.
A word of wisdom! Finally. From what I understand, we are to pray for our leaders. There is a lot of vitriol on here - unlike the above verses straight from Holy Scripture.

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Actually you did steal from them. The USA put in puppet governments and then paid "their" man a few million to let American corporations take whatever they want for almost nothing.

But that is not why jobs left. Jobs left because it was cheaper to hire overseas labor due to lack of labor laws. As Trump dismantle labor laws in USA some of those 2 USD/day jobs will return to USA. So prepare your children there will be more labor jobs for Americans.

Where else do you expect young people to gain
experience in the job force? They have been taught
for the last few decades that they are above menial
work, yet they are trained for nothing else.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A word of wisdom! Finally. From what I understand, we are to pray for our leaders. There is a lot of vitriol on here - unlike the above verses straight from Holy Scripture.
It's amazing how those Scriptures only seemed to reappear in the Bible once President Obama left office. For the 8 years he was in office they were pretty much unnoticed by American evangelicals but once he left? "BANG!!" they were suddenly right there in the Bible for all to see! :sorry:
tulc(it was almost a miracle the way they were re-discovered) :wave:

Upvote 0

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's amazing how those Scriptures only seemed to reappear in the Bible once President Obama left office. For the 8 years he was in office they were pretty much unnoticed by American evangelicals but once he left? "BANG!!" they were suddenly right there in the Bible for all to see! :sorry:
tulc(it was almost a miracle the way they were re-discovered) :wave:
They were there the entire time...maybe some people weren't reading their bibles.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They were there the entire time...maybe some people weren't reading their bibles.
It seems a lot of those same people now think those Scriptures are some of the most important ones for all Christians to follow. :wave:
tulc(wonders why they only just now thought to bring them up?) :sorry:

Upvote 0

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It seems a lot of those same people now think those Scriptures are some of the most important ones for all Christians to follow. :wave:
tulc(wonders why they only just now thought to bring them up?) :sorry:
If we walk close with God then the Holy Spirit will bring verses to our minds as applicable. There are many checks and balances we need to employ ourselves and when listening to others: "by their fruit ye shall know them." Discernment must be used extensively "For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect." Matthew 24:24

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
He probably feels the same way:)

Oh I'm sure of that. He only wants folks willing to pucker up their lips to kiss that fat butt of his working for him. Christians with integrity and intelligence need not apply. :)

Upvote 0

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh I'm sure of that. He only wants folks willing to pucker up their lips to kiss that fat butt of his working for him. Christians with integrity and intelligence need not apply. :)
You sound very bitter - I hope you consider praying for our President - hatred only hurts you. Think of how much you might accomplish in the spiritual realm if you prayed for wisdom for him. This country is facing a lot of serious issues. We need all hands on deck to help fix it. Have you thought of channeling your energy into some positive outlet and use whatever gifts God gave you?

• Agree
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
You sound very bitter - I hope you consider praying for our President - hatred only hurts you. Think of how much you might accomplish in the spiritual realm if you prayed for wisdom for him. This country is facing a lot of serious issues. We need all hands on deck to help fix it.

Lol. I couldn't be more content with my life & grateful to God for it, so no I'm not in the least bit bitter. Trump has got historically low ratings, so there's a lot of folks who don't approve of the man, but it's silly & foolish of you to confuse that for hatred. This country is indeed facing a lot of serious issues, which need & aren't getting the amount of attention deserved from our "leadership" who'd rather make an international disgrace of himself with Twitter fits.

Have you thought of channeling your energy into some positive outlet and use whatever gifts God gave you?

Well, I'm on a full athletic scholarship to a top college, am in the ROTC, leader in our church community, and have got a girlfriend I love, so yeah, I am channeling my energy into positive outlets & using the gifts God gave me. How about you?

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
It would be a miracle, but maybe, just maybe,
by God's Grace,
he really , really, REALLY is seeking the TRUTH and to do what is RIGHT !?!?

IF SO, then along with everyone else seeking the TRUTH and to do what is RIGHT,
HE WOULD HATE everyone who rejects the truth, especially those in power....... everywhere -

"Be constantly filled...
Wuest puts it like this, “Be constantly angry with a righteous indignation, and stop sinning. Do not allow the sun to go down upon your irritated, exasperated, embittered anger.”

Well said......
over ninety percent of the residents of Washington, D. C. voted for Hillary because they are terrified of the Washington Swamp being drained!

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well said......
over ninety percent of the residents of Washington, D. C. voted for Hillary because they are terrified of the Washington Swamp being drained!
...only to find out President Trumps idea of "draining the swamp" was to restock it and expand it, virtually making it the government now! Boy, I'll bet their faces are red, huh? :wave:
tulc(almost as red as those who voted for him because they thought he meant he was going to get rid of the swamp) :D

• Useful
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If we walk close with God then the Holy Spirit will bring verses to our minds as applicable. There are many checks and balances we need to employ ourselves and when listening to others: "by their fruit ye shall know them." Discernment must be used extensively "For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect." Matthew 24:24
That's one way to dodge...uhmmm I mean "interpret" it. Another way would be "I voted for the guy in office now so all those who didn't (almost 3,000,000 more Americans then my candidate) shouldn't say anything bad about him because the Bible says you shouldn't, whereas I didn't like the last President, so I simply chose to ignore all those Scriptures for 8 years."? :wave:
tulc(just a thought) :sorry:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Well said......

No, it's more due to DC having one of the highest percentages of college graduates as residents that so few voted for Trump. That's not his demographic of voters.

• Informative
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
...only to find out President Trumps idea of "draining the swamp" was to restock it and expand it, virtually making it the government now! Boy, I'll bet their faces are red, huh? :wave:
tulc(almost as red as those who voted for him because they thought he meant he was going to get rid of the swamp) :D
I believe that by the year 2033 the vast majority of the residents of the nation of Israel will be glad that so many Americans like Mr. Donald Trump more than Hillary.

President Trump, Cyrus prophecies and the Jerusalem Sanhedrin?

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
You sound very bitter - I hope you consider praying for our President - hatred only hurts you. Think of how much you might accomplish in the spiritual realm if you prayed for wisdom for him. This country is facing a lot of serious issues. We need all hands on deck to help fix it. Have you thought of channeling your energy into some positive outlet and use whatever gifts God gave you?

Well said......
I am of the belief that just as President Ronald Reagan worked with Pope John Paul II to bring down the Iron Curtain so also Pope Francis will work with President Trump and his team to fulfill Jubilee.

Pope Francis, President Trump, 4.3 Trillion Petro-Dollars and JUBILEE!

Upvote 0