Death is just the begining
Feb 11, 2002
Arkansas
Visit site
✟527.00
Faith
Christian
Plot:
Organized under strict rules and regulations. Zoid battles are fighting competitions held on enormous battlefields using mechanical combat units known as zoids. The enthusiastic young warriors put their pride on the line and sharpen their skills against one another.
Rules
1. No Gore
2. Everything clean is allowed

Place to look up Zoids: http://mmm-nzr.cjb.net/

Charachter
Name: James Vargo
Apperance: dark brown hair, Ocean blue eyes
Zoid: Slash Liger
Transport: Whale King ( Think flying Sperm Whale)
Team: Vargo Team

will_wait4Him

Feb 9, 2002
McKinney, Texas
Visit site
✟1,866.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I've watched Zoid's a couple times, it's pretty cool. I'd like to make up my own zoid...

Character~

Name: Jarrod Mandon
Appearence: shaggy dirty blonde hair, blue eyes
Zoid: Blaster Liger
Transport: Whale King
Team: Vargo Team

Zoid Info~
The Blaster Liger is the newest edition of Liger to come out. With only three out this day, they are in great demand. The Blaster Liger comes with twin triple impact cannons and twin mane mounted mini-beam cannons. The unfortunete amount of armor is one of this liger's only weaknesses, yet it's trumendess speed accounts for it. But it has to completely stop running to fire a single shot from all of it's cannons or else it'll lose balance, thus leaving it vulnerable to attack.

Available Upgrades
None, due to Blaster Liger just being produced

Upvote 0

Grimr

Feb 11, 2002
Arkansas
Visit site
✟527.00
Faith
Christian
Place: Vally
Time: 3.04 P.M
The quite vally was suddenly disturbed as a very large pod chrashed into the ground. The pod rose from the ground and opened revealing a slim robot attatched to the pod this robot was called a Judge created by the Zoid Battle Commitie to watch over Zoid battles and make sure the teams followed the commitie rules. The Judge said in a high electronic voice this area is now a designated battle zond all non battle personel must now leave the area repeat all non battle personel must now leave the area. Suddenly to very large vehicles entered the area on was in the form of a giant red Sanil (a hover Cargo) the other a green and black Sperm whale (Whale King). The Hover Cargo opend up the top part of it's shell and the sides dropping four zoids one Iron Kong, a command Wolf, and two Stealth Vipers. The Whale king landed and opened is massive mouth four zoids exited out of the transport one a Slash Liger, one Blaster Liger and (the other two are whoever joins the Vargo Team) area clear battle mode 0982 The Tiger Team Vs. the Vargo team ready.....Fight!

Upvote 0

will_wait4Him

Feb 9, 2002
McKinney, Texas
Visit site
✟1,866.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Jarrod sat in his Blaster Liger waiting for the Judge to announce the beginning of the battle. His good friend James stood next to him. Both Liger's crouched in defencive positions. All of a sudden, the Judge yelled, "fight" swinging one of it's colored hands down!

Jarrod and James lunged forwards encircling the Iron Kong. Though it was only a level two zoid, he still had a greater mass then the two ligers. "James, come in." said Jarrod.

"Yah, got a plan?" responed James dodging laser vollies from the Command Wolf.

"Keep the Iron Kong distracted. I got all of my cannons charged and ready to fire. AHHH!---" Jarrod's signal was cut off from one of the Stealth Vipers rapping around his zoid. He tried to break free, but it was too much!!

Upvote 0

will_wait4Him

Feb 9, 2002
McKinney, Texas
Visit site
✟1,866.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Once again, I would like to make my own since none from the list on the sight I really like.

Name: Gradd Harper
Appearence: Short brown gelled up hair, hazel eyes
Zoid: King Lion
Transportation: Whale King
Team: Vargo

Zoid Info~
The King Lion is also a recent zoid just manufactored. Like the liger's, it's body is shaped that of a swift flexible cat. It's mane can open up to fire both anti-aircraft or short range missiles. On it's back, is an adjustible long and short range vulcan cannon. Unfortunetly, the King Lion's speed is no match for the newest liger edition, the Blaster Liger. To add speed, it can have small mini-rockets attatched to it's hind legs(which Gradd has applied). Thus, making up for it's slowness. Another weakness, is the mane. Since the mane is basically surrounding the entire neck, the King Lion cannont turn it's head to look over its shoulder, thus making it's back vulnerable for attack by any stealthy zoid. But its thick armor accounts for that. Also, the King Lion's flexibilty is way more higher then the liger or zaber fang. It can do a barrel role in midair when needed, like to dodge a missile. It's usual colors are sand and yellow, but rarely are they seen with cream yellow manes and cream colored bodies(which Gradd has).

I'd also like to account for the Blaster Liger's colors. The Blaster Liger's colors consist of white, with maroon and silver streeks running down its side. It also has two long range missile packs attatched to the sided of the body.

Upvote 0

will_wait4Him

Feb 9, 2002
McKinney, Texas
Visit site
✟1,866.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Jarrod tried to wiggle his Blaster Liger loose, but it wasn't enough. The Stealth Viper began to slowly drag him underground, when suddenly, three swift claw strikes to the Stealth Viper's body from Gradd loosened the grip enough to let Jarrod escape. Jarrod ran around the Stealth Viper firing missile vollies while dodging the pit vipers twin 20mm cannon fire. All of a sudden, the Stealth Viper was taken ouit and put out of comission from the King Lion's vulcan cannon. "Alright, thanks Gradd. Let's go take out that Iron Kong. Keep a look out for the other Stealth Viper.

Meanwhile, James accuretly dived away from the Command Wolf's twin 25mm cannons. James charged his Slash Liger towards the Command Wolf, guns blarring. Eventually, the Command Wolf was no match for James' slash Liger. After scanning the battle ground, James immediatly headed for the Iron Kong where Jarrod and Gradd were also headed.

Upvote 0

Grimr

Feb 11, 2002
Arkansas
Visit site
✟527.00
Faith
Christian
James charge forward locking his XS-16 Vulcan guns at the Iron Kong damaging it saverley he then allowed Gradd and Jarrod to give the finishing touches on the Kong. Boys let me handle the last Stealth Viper James charged off to attack the last enemy zoid he saw a cloud of steam and knew its was using it's Infared and Noise Suppression Equipment to hide from radar. James fired his zoids secret weapon Excalipur's Wraith the blades on the Slash liger glowed a bright red then were lowered to the side and turned forward then the liger charged forward using it's great speed the zoid bored it's blades into the Stealth Viper and caused the system to frezze. Battle Over Battle over the winner is.... The Vargo team.

Upvote 0

will_wait4Him

Feb 9, 2002
McKinney, Texas
Visit site
✟1,866.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
As the three headed back to the Whale King, Jarrod thought he saw a glare in the corner of his eye. He immediatly turned his Blaster Liger and headed for the glared location. "Hey, where you goin'? The Whale King is this way." asked Gradd.

"Oh, oops. What was I thinking. Haha, guess I'm a little tired from that Stealth Viper's tight squeeze." replied Jarrod turning back to the Whale King. I guess I'll have to see what that is later, thought Jarrod driving Blaster Liger into the hanger.

Later that night, Jarrod quietly got out of bed, slipped his clothes on, and headed towards the hanger. He climbed into the sleeping Blaster Liger and activated it's systems. "Alright liger, let's try to be quiet here." said Jarrod driving the Blaster Liger out of the hanger. "Computer, search for any metallic components under the sand." A list of multiple fragment of metal appeared on the computer screen.

All night, he searched for what he had saw earlier that day. Finally, at 3:00 in the morning, he found it. He tried to scan it, but the computer came up with no answers. It was a round green oval shaped sphere but something seemed to be inside. Jarrod exited his zoid and walked over to it. Having to dig a portion of it out, the sphere came to be three-forths his heighth. As he rubbed the smooth green surface of the sphere in an effort to see what was inside, the sphere began to glow. Jarrod jumped back and took cover behind Blaster Liger's foot. As the sphere continued to glow, a crack appeared through the middle of the sphere. With this, the sphere opened, revealing the most best thing Jarrod had ever seen. He had been searching and searching for one his entire zoid piloting career. The sphere opened to reveal a blue organoid. Jarrod slowly approached the organoid with caution, not knowing what to expect. Suddenly, the eyes opened! It unfolding it's arms and legs and stood before Jarrod. Jarrod starred into the organoids black eyes. After a long period of silence, Jarrod decided to speek. "H-hi...ummm, I'm Jarrod. You're my organoid now. Whatever information on your previous master you will erase. Is that understood?" he said.

The organoid just starred and cocked its head at Jarrod. The organoid then walked up to Jarrod and sniffed his chest and face. "J-Jorrad." said the drousy organoid.

"Ha, n-no it's Jarrod. J-a-r-r-o-d, Jarrod. Now, what should I name you?" replied Jarrod walking around the organoid. The organoid continued cocking its head. As Jarrod paised, the organoid sniffed some sand, thus making it sneeze. As it sneezed, Jarrod swore he heard "Vangor". "Hey, that's what I'll call you, Vangor.

Later that morning, Jarrod woke up quite late due to his midnight "strole". Jarrod glanced time after time at Vangor while getting ready forthe day. "Now Vangor, stay here. I can't risk introducing you just yet. I'll have to see what the others think of organoids first." said Jarrod heading out the door.

Upvote 0

CJF

...love alters not...
Feb 26, 2002
United States of America
Visit site
✟15,250.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hey, this sounds interesting. Not to certain what Zoids look like, or rather what they ever are, or organoids.

NAME: Jamie Sulliv
DESCRIPTION: Red hair, (RED RED) deep green eyes, light skin.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Grimr

Feb 11, 2002
Arkansas
Visit site
✟527.00
Faith
Christian
Hey Darrions go to that website and pick new site then Zoids and chose which zoid you want and what team you want to be on.

James was in the kitchen of the main base fixing him and Gradd cups of coffee. He took a swig of his coffee and gave a sour face needs cream. James then saw Jerrod enter the kitchen well if it an't sleeping beauty did that Stealth Viper take to much out of ya James joked as he passed Jerrod a cup of coffee how do you guys want your eggs? Scrambled Gradd said I’ll take mine sunny-side up. Jerrod looked a bit nervous hey what's up with you don't tell me my coffee isn't good. No not that it's something else. Like what?

Upvote 0

will_wait4Him

Feb 9, 2002
McKinney, Texas
Visit site
✟1,866.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
It's Gradd,. not Gerrod. ;)

Yah, just do what Grimr says and you should do fine. I read through all of the zoids in order to pick out one. At the end, with little satisfaction, I made up my own. ;) Be sure to choose a zoid that has great strength and little weaknesses. Like if the zoid has a bad turning radios, then your screwed if you incounter a fast moving zoid.

An organoid is sort of a smaller version of a zoid that can interlink with the owners zoid and inhance its strengths and weaknesses. Like for example it can increase a Blade Liger's speed by 20%.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jarrod quickly countered James' question by turning to the T.V. "So, anything interesting on the news today? Say maybe, a Vargo Team victory?" Jarrod said grinning at Gradd.

"Shhh, it's coming up." bosted James turning the volume up. A long list of seperate teams with the losses and wins appeared on the screen.

"Yup, that's what I'm talkin' about. Yah baby!" said Gradd high-fiving Jarrod and James. As the report ended, Jarrod walked out of the kitchen and towards the hanger to fix some parts on his Blaster Liger. Right after he left, an emergency report came on. "Hey Jarrod, check this out." yelled Gradd, but Jarrod was already long gone. James turned up the volume again.

~Reporter talking~
It has just be reported that an escaped banned organoid has escaped from its rehubilitation center just two days ago. The police aren't allowing anymore information out at this time. For the next few days, we will be updating you on this incident.

"Ha, just get me within a couple miles of that organoid an I'll blast that thing to smithereens!" bragged Gradd walking out of the kitchen. James shook his head in disapproval of Gradd's cockiness as he wipped the counter off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DARRIONS, in case you can't come up with how to enter your character, you could have her be a sto-away on the Whale King. Or she could be on another team, or she could not pilot zoids at all. Just a few suggestions. ;)

Upvote 0

Grimr

Feb 11, 2002
Arkansas
Visit site
✟527.00
Faith
Christian
James entered the hanger to do some repairs and talk to Jarrod. Hey buddy you ok? Fine why do you ask? It seem that your keeping something from Gradd and me. Why do you say that? Jarrodasked looking up at james well you just seem uptight about something look if it's the jokes me and Gradd make it's just for fun nothing else we think well of ya Jarrod. No it's no that. Then what you know you can tell me and Gradd anything.

Upvote 0

will_wait4Him

Feb 9, 2002
McKinney, Texas
Visit site
✟1,866.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Oh, it's Jarrod, not jerrod. ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jarrod's eues skipped around trying to find something to distract James with. Whinding up empty, he decided to ask. "What re your thought on oragnoids?"

"Well, I don't know, I've never really thought about it. I guess I'm fine with them, why do you ask?" said James handing Jarrod a rench.

"Oh, nothing. I'm curious, that's all. I've been thinking of buyin' one one of these days. Would that be ok?" asked Jarrod.

"Let me think about it." replied James walking out of the hanger.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

will_wait4Him

Feb 9, 2002
McKinney, Texas
Visit site
✟1,866.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm gonna make my own team...

Name: Alex Walker a.k.a. The Banshee
Discription: Light blonde hair, green eyes
Zoid: Lightning Saix
Transportation: Hover Cargo
Team: Banshee

Name: Jaylin Collins
Discription: Long brown hair, greyish-green eyes
Zoid: Death Cat

Name: Darrick Farner
Discription: Jet black hair, dark brown eyes.
Zoid: Geno Saurer

Name: Maya Grasnick
Discription: Short blonde hair, blue eyes.
Zoid: Dibisin

Team Banshee is known as the most netorious band of zoid pilots in the Gyon Desert Region. It is said that if you enter "their" desert, you are immediatly challeneged, unofficialy, to a zoid battle. If you resist, you either turn back or suffer the consiquences of sleeping and never waking up. Many rookie pilots have ignored the stories and have gone into the desert, never being seen again. Enter Gyon Desert with great caution!

Upvote 0

CJF

...love alters not...
Feb 26, 2002
United States of America
Visit site
✟15,250.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Wow. How do you keep up with all of your characters? lol I loose track after about, my third even though I love creating characters. Anyways, I'm going to TRY to bring in my character.

curve.jpg

Picture of Jamie. ^

Upvote 0

CJF

...love alters not...
Feb 26, 2002
United States of America
Visit site
✟15,250.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Jamie walked from her apartment and went to her job, in a small Cafe next to the mall. She took orders all day, until she finally got her dinner break. She got herself a Dr. Pepper and a sandwich and sat at a table. Her friend, Sara joined her.
"Today was busyer than I thought it would be." she said.
"I thought I was going to go insaine! People ordering one thing, changing their mind and ordering another, and then right when I've cleared the old order, and punched in the new, one, they change their mind again! One guy changed his ordere seven times, before he decided on what he wanted. I wanted to slap him up side the head and tell him to make his order fast, before he was kicked out of the cafe."
Sara laughed.
"Yeah you can laugh. You're the person who puts the food on the trays and calls out the order number. And somehow you get payed more than I do." Jamie said jokingly.
"Hey, you know perfectly well that you're payed twice as much as I am."
"Whatever girl. There is no way that I get payed twice as much as you do. Man, that's low."
Sara laughed. "Hey, I'll trade you jobs for a week. You go take care of my little brother, and I'll take the cash register off of your hands."
"Sara, with all due respect, I think I'll choose my cash register over your little brother. Man, I nearly went bald the last time I watched him."
"I feel your pain."
Sara and Jamie laughed, and Jamie dismissed herself.
"I'm also working the night shift tonight."
"Girl, you're going to be exaughsted by tomorrow."
"Hey, I need the money. Besides, I filled my purse with Frappicino's, so I'll be fine." Jamie said, walking to the counter. The cafe was empty, except for the staff.

Upvote 0

will_wait4Him

Feb 9, 2002
McKinney, Texas
Visit site
✟1,866.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hey DARRIONS, you could have Jamie live in the town of Gyon, which is right next to the Gyon Desert. Oh, and just in case you don't know, this add-on doesn't take place on Earth. The planets called Zi. ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex stood from up from his computer chair after reading all of the team standings. "Hey Darrick, come here." he yelled up the hallway.

Darrick came running towards Alex. "What is it?" he asked.

"I've just finished reviewing the team standings and my attention has come to quite an interesting team. Team Vargo, consisting of James Vargo who pilots and Slash Liger, Jarrod Mandon who pilots a Blaster Liger, and Gradd Harper who pilots a King Lion. I wish to challenge them to a zoid battle. I'll be leaving to their location immediatly, prep my Lightning Siax for launch." orderd Alex walking towards his room. Darrick merely nodded his head and headed for the hanger.

Later that day, Alex and Jaylin left their Hover Cargo vessel and headed towards the Whale King.

Jarrod was cleaning Vangor when Gradd knocked on his door. Jarrod quickly ordered Vangor to hide in the closet. "Hey man, how 'bout we go test out our zoids repairs." said Gradd walking in.

"Uh, sure. I'll be right there." replied Jarrod gathering his things.

As Jarrod and Gradd tested their zoids, Alex and Jaylin were already at the Whale King. "Hey Gradd, my sensors have picked up to zoids on an intercept course!" said Jarrod.

"Looks like a Lightning Saix and a Death Cat. Weapons systems online. Looks like we'll be really testing our repairs." replied Gradd getting his King Lion in defence mode.

As Jarrod and Gradd put up their defences, Alex and Jaylin slowed their arrival. "Calm down Team Vargo, we're only here to talk." said Alex.

"Hey, isn't that Alex Walker?" asked Gradd.

"Alex who?" replied Jarrod.

"You know, Alex. A.k.a. the Banshee." said Gradd.

"Oh yah, so that's is real name." replied Jarrod.

"Hey!" yelled Alex aggervated.

"Oh well, I'm affraid you'd hav-" said Jarrod.

"We accept." interrupted Gradd.

"Good, be at the Gyon Desert at noon. Don't be late. Team Banshee doesn't tolerate it." replied Alex turning around with Jaylin.

Later that night, Jarrod and Gradd were sitting in front of James at the dinner table. "Hey um, Gradd. You heard of that Banshee Team?" asked Jarrod trying to get Gradd to confess.

"Nope never heard of them." mumbled Gradd stuffing food in his mouth.

"You sure?" urged Jarrod.

"Nope." replied Gradd.

"Alright guys, I know what's going on." said James.

"You do?!?!" asked Gradd with a worried face.

"Of course. You don't think the Whale King's computer didn't detect those two zoids? You don't think I monitor your systems and conversations? Look, at first I was a little angery but know, I've noticed that this fight could really help our team standings." replied James.

"Your right about one thing. The battle could give us some good stuff but come on! It's Team Banshee!! Two Liger's and a King Lion against a Lightning Saix, a Death Cat, A Geno Saurer, and a Dibisin. The odds are a little against us." said Jarrod.

"Well, maybe we could recruit a mersonary." replied Gradd.

"Yah, trust me, we should be fine. We'll research their previous battles and try to find weaknesses, ok?" said James standing up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maybe somebody could make a mersonary character.

Upvote 0