Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Isn't eating solely fast food supposed to make you gain weight?

Supposed to but, not me. I wasn't even working out this past week. My genetics make it so I can eat 100 pounds of food a day and lose 5 pounds, so I eat 150 pounds a day to stay the same. Hard to shovel 150 pounds of fast food down your gullet a day. ^_^

Of course I am getting older so I may just lose 3 pounds instead of the full 5 now.
Qyöt27;62272790 said:
Yeah, I never really understood the hype it got when I was in high school, since it seemed like everyone and their mother wanted Papa John's when we'd have parties and order pizza. I don't remember having any until a promotion with the Rays that either lasted all season or just while they were in the World Series...had something to do with playing a home game, them getting a home run, and then you could go to Kane's Furniture and get a ticket for a free pizza. Since it was free, we figured why not?

They mostly like it for the garlic sauce and it apparently not being as greasy as Pizza Hut pan pizza is.

I mean I don't remember anything about the food at all. We ate there when some of our extended family were in town, since it was close to my uncle's house. Our cousin also worked there at the time. But I can't recall anything about what we ate or how it compared to any other place.

Well either way, you arent forgetting much, Cicis is at its best when they first put it out on the buffet all nice and toasty but even then its just good for what it is, cheap food. Its no taco night, but it certainly isn;t settling for Ramen noodles either.

I think my next meal will be Little Ceasers, I can get two pizzas and nuke the second one for dinner :D

Upvote 0

Strider1002

For when I am weak, then I am strong.
May 10, 2011
Pennsylvania
✟62,542.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
My last purchase included chicken fried steak, coke, soup, fries, mozarella sticks, onion rings, buffalo wings that tasted vinegary and carrots. I ended up not eating my meal because I was full from the appetizer.

Wow. I'd be impressed if you could put away all of that...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Calvinator

It's midnight and I'm sound asleep
Nov 13, 2012
✟788.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Petrol for my bike.

Jaggery+peanuts = :bow:

Actually, upon reflection, I realized I tell a lie. Jaggery was my second to last purchase. My last purchase was white sugar, due to it's cheapness. I won't consume one teaspoon of white sugar - it's a poison - robs your body of minerals and vitamins and only those blinded by their corporate masters and the habits they encourage consume it in it's various commercial forms.

White sugar, however, is great for mixing with water and yeast and nitrates to produce C02 for growing plants faster in a greenhouse.

Upvote 0