• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

your last purchase

Discussion in 'Singles (Only*)' started by trentlogain2, Jan 23, 2013.

1. trentlogain2

trentlogain2 Guest

+0
    i can't find the old thread to this so i made a new one.

what's your last buy?

mine was a hebrew-greek study Bible.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. redeemedbygrace24

redeemedbygrace24 Well-Known Member

+137
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Chili, chicken nuggets, and a chocolate milk from Wendys :)

3. Nom De Guerre

Nom De Guerre Who amongst you doesn't see life as permanent?

+1,182
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Bought a Columbia jacket and a Ralph Lauren sweater.

4. Strider1002

Strider1002 For when I am weak, then I am strong.

+1,841
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Raw milk :thumbsup:

5. Jupiter Drops

Jupiter Drops be like a flower and turn your face to the sun

+839
    Christian
    Private
    I can't remember exactly. I think it was the blouse or coffee.

6. Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding Virtus semper viridis

+6,658
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Cool. I don't drink milk at all, so I never have any reason to buy it. My sister buys milk though because her husband likes it, but she buys local raw milk for him. Are you apart of a co-op or something?

A coffee from Dunkin' Donuts was my last purchase.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2013
  7. TheUnforeseen

TheUnforeseen Guest

+0
    Apples

8. Strider1002

Strider1002 For when I am weak, then I am strong.

+1,841
    Non-Denom
    Single
    No, I just get it when I can. The closest place is 30 miles away, but it's worth it.

9. Miss Spaulding

+6,658
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    I bet it is. :) If I did drink it, I'd definitely go with raw.

10. TheUnforeseen

TheUnforeseen Guest

+0
    Do you drink Soy milk?

11. crishmael

crishmael nothing but the rain

+1,271
    Christian
    Single
    US-Democrat
    A bible and Luther's Small Catechism.

12. Miss Spaulding

+6,658
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    No, I don't any type of milk. I may use almond milk in certain things, but that's it. Anyway, soy milk isn't very good for you (well, it's from the U.S. that's genetically modified soy anyway). I'm assuming y'all don't have GMO foods in New Zealand...?

13. jaapottery

jaapottery ~Graphed in the vine~

+131
    United States
    Christian
    In Relationship
    US-Constitution
    I have friends who have a dairy farm, so I can get it straight from the cow when I want to drive over there. It's only about 15 miles, but I don't drink a lot of milk, so no biggie.

Last thing I bought was diet pepsi and a breakfast burrito.

14. TheUnforeseen

TheUnforeseen Guest

+0
    I haven't looked into it too much TBH, but one article says 'The major brands of soy milk available in New Zealand are manufactured from GM-free soya beans grown in Australia or the USA.'

and our ministry says -

Some foods sold in New Zealand may contain genetically modified (GM) DNA or protein. Foods derived from Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) can be sold here only if the GMO has been assessed for safety by Food Standards Australia New Zealand (FSANZ) and approved by the Australia New Zealand Food Regulation Ministerial Council (ANZFRMC).

GM foods sold in New Zealand must be labelled ‘genetically modified’ if they contain DNA or protein from a GM source or they have altered characteristics compared to their non-GM counterpart (such as a changed fatty acid profile).

I'm very much against GMO myself, I don't think I've come across any GMO products as yet, but I guess we do have them here.

15. MehGuy

MehGuy A member of the less neotenous sex.. Supporter

+7,455
    United States
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    The last thing I bought? An energy drink. Something that isn't consumable related? A car.

16. Miss Spaulding

+6,658
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Anywhere where this GMO foods, the food must be labeled as GMO. That's what I believe. People have a right to know what is in their food and whatnot. Over here everything just about is genetically modified and it's terrible for you. :-/ Almost everything I eat is organic and free of MSG.

If I were you, I would make a point at not eating anything that's GMO, especially if it says it's from the U.S. ...No matter who 'approves' it, it's not good for you.

17. Boopie

Boopie Don't Worry, Be Happy :)

+55
    Agnostic
    Single
    US-Democrat
    Nail Polish

18. Toro

Toro Oh, Hello!

+11,853
    Christian
    Married
    I bought a few things but I cant say what on here. If I did it would ruin the surprise. :sput:

19. Going Merry

Going Merry ‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏

+850
    Non-Denom
    Single
    i bought a drink for my dad

20. MacFall

MacFall Agorist

+995
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    4.225 bitcoins.

If you mean only consumer goods - A Memory of Light (last volume of the Wheel of Time series).