Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
pep51.jpg

I ate the whole thing.

Eh, I could probably do the same thing lol.

Upvote 0

Rose of Eden

Queen of CF and Child of God
Sep 22, 2010
Florida
Visit site
✟22,366.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
My last purchase was some frozen yogurt with a bunch of random toppings at the mall earlier.

And oh my gosh, toastface, that pizza looks SO good! I'm craving pizza now! ^_^ Maybe I'll make some tomorrow for dinner! I have a DiGiorno in my freezer.

seriously? that is insane lol

Oh it's insane, but not that uncommon! I had a roommate in college who would order a box of pizza and eat the whole thing by herself in one sitting every time she was depressed. Poor girl lol.

Upvote 0
T

trentlogain2

you get what you pay for with little caesars. $5 buys a decent sized one topping pizza but it's by no means ranks in quality to other chains.

there's actually a chain that opened up recently near here called hungry howies. they offer the same sized one topping pizza for 5 bucks also. the better thing about howies is that you get to choose from different styles and flavored crust.

Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
pep51.jpg

I ate the whole thing.

WHy oh why did I have to see this, my stomach just made an angry sound. ^_^

Thats what I love about those things. I eat one in every sitting thats why I buy two when I go. 1 for now one for later. :D

Now I got to go find something to eat.

you get what you pay for with little caesars. $5 buys a decent sized one topping pizza but it's by no means ranks in quality to other chains.

there's actually a chain that opened up recently near here called hungry howies. they offer the same sized one topping pizza for 5 bucks also. the better thing about howies is that you get to choose from different styles and flavored crust.

Its not bad, its no Pizza Hut, its less than Dominos, its about on par with Cicis (if you have those, if not, its good for what it is, cheap pizza) and beats the poop out of Papa Johns.

I didnt like Papa Johns before Paymeton Manning bought it, but now I can dislike it even more :D

Upvote 0

ByGraceOnly

Jun 2, 2011
Roanoke VA
✟15,287.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Why on earth would you do that?

With the 944, the timing belts have to be changed every 5-6 yrs or 45K miles. If they're not changed, they throw the whole engine off, catastrophically, requiring many thousands to rebuild it. It's the lesser of two evils to give it periodic maintanence.

Upvote 0

Qyöt27

AMV Editor At Large
Apr 2, 2004
St. Petersburg, Florida
✟81,859.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Its not bad, its no Pizza Hut, its less than Dominos, its about on par with Cicis (if you have those, if not, its good for what it is, cheap pizza) and beats the poop out of Papa Johns.

I didnt like Papa Johns before Paymeton Manning bought it, but now I can dislike it even more :D
I've never had Hungry Howie's, but whenever the topic is brought up my parents have always ranked it dead last. They actually like Papa John's as much as Pizza Hut - for the basic cheese pizza, anyway. I'd only had Cici's once, not very memorable in either direction; I remember the restaurant itself more than the food.

It's probably close to impossible to beat a Pizza Hut BBQ Pan, though.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
T

toastface_grillah

My last purchase was some frozen yogurt with a bunch of random toppings at the mall earlier.

And oh my gosh, toastface, that pizza looks SO good! I'm craving pizza now! ^_^ Maybe I'll make some tomorrow for dinner! I have a DiGiorno in my freezer.

Oh it's insane, but not that uncommon! I had a roommate in college who would order a box of pizza and eat the whole thing by herself in one sitting every time she was depressed. Poor girl lol.

It's not delivery... it's delicious! How was that pizza? And how often was your roomie depressed?

That is true - quantity over quality. It wasn't bad, but much (not all, maybe not most) pizza tastes the same aside from a difference here or there.

Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Qyöt27;62267017 said:
I've never had Hungry Howie's, but whenever the topic is brought up my parents have always ranked it dead last. They actually like Papa John's as much as Pizza Hut - for the basic cheese pizza, anyway. I'd only had Cici's once, not very memorable in either direction; I remember the restaurant itself more than the food.

It's probably close to impossible to beat a Pizza Hut BBQ Pan, though.

Papa Johns to me was a novelty pizza, it was good the first time I had it, it was "new" with the garlic butter whatever stuff. It wore off quickly for me though. The second time I had it and every time after it was..... meh.

Yes, you remember Cici's correctly. Its nothing fancy, nothing to "write home" about, but good for the price and all you can eat.

My Pizza Hut pizza is Beef, peperoni, chicken. :yum: I like tasty, tasty animals, what can I say? :sorry:

Jack in the box. I need those Apt. people to hurry up and fix my oven, I dont like eating only fast food. I lost 5 pounds ( thats calculating in margin for fluctuation) in the last week doing so:cry:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DandelionsInTheRain

You see flowers in these weeds
Aug 23, 2007
in a field of yellow flowers, underneath the sun
✟17,910.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
In N Out. :) It was an enjoyable meal with friends after watching the Hobbit movie.

Isn't eating solely fast food supposed to make you gain weight?

It seems to be generally the case.

Upvote 0

Qyöt27

AMV Editor At Large
Apr 2, 2004
St. Petersburg, Florida
✟81,859.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Papa Johns to me was a novelty pizza, it was good the first time I had it, it was "new" with the garlic butter whatever stuff. It wore off quickly for me though. The second time I had it and every time after it was..... meh.
Yeah, I never really understood the hype it got when I was in high school, since it seemed like everyone and their mother wanted Papa John's when we'd have parties and order pizza. I don't remember having any until a promotion with the Rays that either lasted all season or just while they were in the World Series...had something to do with playing a home game, them getting a home run, and then you could go to Kane's Furniture and get a ticket for a free pizza. Since it was free, we figured why not?

They mostly like it for the garlic sauce and it apparently not being as greasy as Pizza Hut pan pizza is.

Yes, you remember Cici's correctly. Its nothing fancy, nothing to "write home" about, but good for the price and all you can eat.
I mean I don't remember anything about the food at all. We ate there when some of our extended family were in town, since it was close to my uncle's house. Our cousin also worked there at the time. But I can't recall anything about what we ate or how it compared to any other place.

Upvote 0

Qyöt27

AMV Editor At Large
Apr 2, 2004
St. Petersburg, Florida
✟81,859.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Isn't eating solely fast food supposed to make you gain weight?
Not necessarily. When I was in senior year and working until 10:30 at night several times a week, I regularly ate Philly Steak Croissant Pockets for dinner and drank a ton of soda in general and I stayed pretty much the same 132lbs for the entire year I was working (I only gained weight at the beginning, since it converted into muscle). The deciding factor there was that I was burning it all off during the day - pushing grocery carts around at work for 7½ hours or running from class to class at school will do that to you. Especially when you factor in the summer months in Florida...over an asphalt parking lot.

Upvote 0