Arizona
✟127,410.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I have my fathers Marlin 336 lever action saddle gun. The thing is like a cannon. I do not need to stock up on ammo because I rarely want to fire in from the shoulder more than a few times. I remember firing it as a boy and brings back great memories. Sometimes, I just fire it from the hip. Nice looking rifle. Am not a 'gun guy' but, no against them, I just am a gear head and find mechanical things the most rewarding.
my last purchase? goodness, I went into Wal Mart in Show Low, Az to pick up a few things and ended up dropping close to $250! At times, I can be a pretty crappy shopper by not staying to my list but, I justify it by stocking up on things I need. With the nearest Wal mart, an hour away, it just makes sense to buy some extra.

Last edited:
Reactions: Servant68
Upvote 0

somebodysangel_88

one day, I'll fly away.
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2008
Indiana.
✟481,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
My Misfit t-shirt last night when I met Brant Hansen.

Attachments

• 20180121_091839.jpg
    20180121_091839.jpg
    418.9 KB · Views: 5
Upvote 0

JAM2b

Sep 20, 2014
✟93,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
A replacement cell phone for my kid. He dropped his in the toilet months ago and I just had the money to get him another one. Then we went to the store and got 222.00 worth of groceries. It's great to have a better paying job so I can afford things. I'm praying it lasts past March (it's temporary).

Upvote 0

Grandpa2390

The Grey
Feb 24, 2017
New Orleans
✟42,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
A replacement cell phone for my kid. He dropped his in the toilet months ago and I just had the money to get him another one. Then we went to the store and got 222.00 worth of groceries. It's great to have a better paying job so I can afford things. I'm praying it lasts past March (it's temporary).

I recommend the life-proof case. When I worked at a computer and cell phone repair/education store, I found the life-proof cases were very good. They are tough like Otterboxes (at least for the normal person. I had a customer claimed he dropped his iPhone from atop a 200 ft crane. Not even a dent. Haven't heard a testimony like that for Life-proof cases... but your kid shouldn't be on top of a 200 ft crane ;) ) and waterproof.

• Informative
Reactions: JAM2b
Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Just bought a new Vacuum Cleaner. So excited. It's lavender too :)

Lol, is it one of those roombas that go around the room? My mom got one of those for Christmas, probably loves it more than she loves us, lol. Jk.

• Haha
Reactions: Grandpa2390
Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I recommend the life-proof case. When I worked at a computer and cell phone repair/education store, I found the life-proof cases were very good. They are tough like Otterboxes (at least for the normal person. I had a customer claimed he dropped his iPhone from atop a 200 ft crane. Not even a dent. Haven't heard a testimony like that for Life-proof cases... but your kid shouldn't be on top of a 200 ft crane ;) ) and waterproof.

I can confirm that the Otterbox does a good job protecting your phone. Used one last summer while working construction, my phone made it through a lot. Downside of those cases are they are heavier & bulkier than most. More expensive, too.

• Agree
Reactions: Grandpa2390
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Grandpa2390

The Grey
Feb 24, 2017
New Orleans
✟42,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I can confirm that the Otterbox does a good job protecting your phone. Used one last summer while working construction, my phone made it through a lot. Downside of those cases are they are heavier & bulkier than most. More expensive, too.

Cheaper than a new phone....

Upvote 0

Grandpa2390

The Grey
Feb 24, 2017
New Orleans
✟42,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Lol, is it one of those roombas that go around the room? My mom got one of those for Christmas, probably loves it more than she loves us, lol. Jk.
Nah. I thought about it but they are too big to vacuum my room. I got a shark rocket deluxe pro. In lavender purple :)

Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟905,075.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Just bought one of those 360* Bose Bluetooth speakers. With baseball season coming up it'll be nice to put it via my phone to the speaker when I get home from work and just want to lay on my bed and relax.

Later this week I'm looking at ordering a studio mic and audio interface.

Amazon Prime is the best, too. Next/same day delivery on all orders before 2 am.

Upvote 0

JAM2b

Sep 20, 2014
✟93,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
It was a recent purchase, not my last one. Got a new Bible at Wal-Mart. Was reading in Judges and went to the next page...and I thought wow how this has changed! Isn't this from Isaiah? Looked up, and in the corner of the page was "Isaiah" and it had gone from page 440 to 1081. Some of Isaiah was in it twice, Ruth was totally missing and part of Judges and 1 Samuel was not there.

:anguished:

That's concerning.

• Friendly
Reactions: vinsight4u
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Grandpa2390

The Grey
Feb 24, 2017
New Orleans
✟42,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I like my vacuum. its small. fits in tight spaces. and is pretty. :)

It doesn't suck as well as big vacuum... but it picks up loose kitty litter and fur well enough :)

Upvote 0

JAM2b

Sep 20, 2014
✟93,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Popeye's Chicken. I was tired and couldn't think clearly. I saw a family meal labeled 12 pieces, and my mind processed that as 12.00. It was 31.00. Oh well. There's enough leftovers to have a second meal, if my boys stay out of it.

Upvote 0