• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

your last purchase

Discussion in 'Singles (Only*)' started by trentlogain2, Jan 23, 2013.

1. THE W

THE W BORN APRIL 29TH 2012

+1,145
    United States
    Presbyterian
    Single
    sushi

2. NurseAbigail

NurseAbigail God decided the world needed some comedy...

+494
    United States
    Pentecostal
    Single
    jerk chicken, beans with rice, steamed cabbage, oxtail meal, plantains...(I was hungry)
    :234:

3. Applekrate

Applekrate Active Member

+152
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    I found a deal on a set of pistons for an engine am building for one of my cars.

4. .Mikha'el.

.Mikha'el. I am become mod, the destroyer of reports! Staff Member Supervisor Supporter

+1,604
    Messianic
    Single
    I think it was a couple of fruit cups.

5. Paulie079

Paulie079 Jack of all trades Supporter

+852
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Two sets of magnetic spice tins (I wish I were kidding lol).

6. High Fidelity

High Fidelity Well-Known Member Supporter

+5,652
    United Kingdom
    Calvinist
    Single
    You really know how to treat yourself ;)

7. Divide

Divide Active Member

+361
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Me either Sister. I only drink milk in an emergency when I'm out of non-dairy coffee creamer, lol.

Milk is hard on a system is what I read. It's hard to digest. And cows milk may be the worst. It's too rich for humans I think. Baby cows are a heck of a lot bigger than human babies. I *think* goats milk is better for us, but I've never had it.

Oh...the last thing I bought was another big can of coffee and some Almond Joy creamer, Lol. I'm sorta a coffeeholic.

8. Divide

Divide Active Member

+361
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    I think almost all the food is poison nowadays in some way. This may just be an added reason to speak a blessing before we eat and drink today's foods. I always give thanks and ask that the Lord bless my food, and make it clean for me to eat...

It may sound a little weird, but think about it for a moment...when we take communion...we pray first...(and Jesus Himself said, Take eat, this is my body, this is my blood)...So I conclude that...it is, really. Now we may see wine and crackers here in the natural realm, but what effect in the spiritual realm takes place. Something unseen happens and it is very real and very important. Jesus did NOT lie. That's a given.

I think our actions and words that we speak here in the natural have a parallel effect in the spiritual (Kingdom) realm as we do it here. We know that even now...we are seated in heavenly places with the Lord, as scripture says. The Lord says the power of life and death are in the tongue. So...there's a lot of spiritual implications within those thoughts. We are to look to the unseen like 2 Corinthians 4:18 says.

18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.../(KJV)

So it all ties that together like that. Does that make sense. Me think it does. ;)

9. RayofSun

RayofSun Well-Known Member

+1,313
    Christian
    Single
    A nursing blanket...

I have a baby shower coming up and it was the only thing left on her registry :D

10. sunshineforJesus

sunshineforJesus is so in love with God

+3,828
    United States
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    a strawberry milkshake from Mcdonalds.

11. JeffofGallifrey

JeffofGallifrey Well-Known Member

+484
    United States
    Christian
    In Relationship
    I got Nutter butters, pop tarts, 3 big things of gatorade, a water canteen, 5 packs of Ramen noodles, 12 bags of popcorn, and a coke earlier today. $11. I figure it'll supplement my cafeteria food (I might sneak extra stuff out, shhhhhh!) nicely for a week or two.

12. BlueAshSky

BlueAshSky Member

+146
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Peanut butter with chia seeds and some flowers to put above my fire place. :)

13. Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding "Hello, gorgeous"

+5,319
    Christian
    Private
    You are turning into my great aunt. I'm coming over to visit soon and when I do, I totally expect you to say, "I'll put the kettle on."

You think I'm kidding? Heh. Wait and see.

Unless you're drinking raw, organic cow's milk, you're better off not drinking dairy milk at all. I would suggest forgoing raw/organic milk altogether even and substituting it with organic almond or coconut milk. I buy a 'milk' that's a blend of both and it's delicious. A bit pricey, but worth it.

Dairy, especially conventional diary, is highly inflammatory for the body and detrimental to our gut health. Sugar is same way. Our food and drink is so far gone from how it was centuries ago, our bodies cannot process it anymore as we should. ...Thanks, Monsanto.

14. Miss Spaulding

+5,319
    Christian
    Private
    Cat litter, laundry detergent, and a toy for my nephew's 1st birthday.

15. Bortsss

Bortsss a pilgrim passing thru

+682
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Constitution
    You have a fireplace? That's fantastic.

16. MehGuy

MehGuy The situation individual guy.. Supporter

+5,081
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Democrat
    Target.. mainly groceries.. then I went to the liquor store and bought some beer.

17. Miss Spaulding

+5,319
    Christian
    Private
    Wait, this reminded me of conversation I had recently where someone said in some places you can't buy beer at stores like WalMart, Target, or whatever the main chain grocery store is. You specifically have to go to a 'liquor store' to buy beer and liquor.

I never knew this because you can buy beer, wine, and liquor like at any store here in Florida. Lol. I felt so dumb that I never knew this about other states. ...Anyway, my point/question is, is that why you specifically went to a liquor store?

18. MehGuy

MehGuy The situation individual guy.. Supporter

+5,081
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Democrat
    Yeah depends on the state, and the particular store. My Target actually sells beer, but legally it has to be 3.2% alcohol content and below. Sadly Minnesota has one of the more tougher laws regarding alcohol than other states. It's only been recently in this very year that liquor stores were given the ability to be open on Sunday, lol.

Yet I drive 30 something mins to Wisconsin, and they sell hard liquor in Gas Stations. Lol.

19. Travelers.Soul

Travelers.Soul Dreamer of Dreams; Drinker of Coffee; Traveler

+7,142
    United States
    Baptist
    In Relationship
    A small m&m blizzard which I split with two other people.

20. Divide

Divide Active Member

+361
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Exactly Brother. I have read the same stuff. Milk...is very hard on the human system.

Milk! It does a body good!...HOGWASH!

Sugar also is very bad for you, like you say. I read a book about sugar...called "Sugar Blues"
    very eye-opening.

(Lord bless my food, and make it clean for me to eat...) Yeah!