You must read and agree before posting in this forum

I am eligible to post in this forum

• I practice MJ and attend a synagogue or small MJ group (I have read and agree to post with in the gu

• I am an invited non MJ Jew (I have read and agree to post with in the guidelines of the SOP)

• I practice MJ and attend a Church too (I have read and agree to post with in the guidelines of the S

• I practice MJ (I have read and agree to post with in the guidelines of the SOP)

• I am posting as a guest- just here for fellowship and to ask questions

Results are only viewable after voting.

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,808.44
Faith
Messianic
I have read and agree. I will post as a guest asking questions respectful of the Jewish faith. For what it's worth I've enjoyed watching some videos of Jewish teachings by Jewish rabbi's. And consult such many times for clarification in my studies.
Welcome... may you continue to be blessed with insights and spiritual growth. Again, I say welcome.

Reactions: fwGod
Upvote 0

Uriah S

Stand ready in prayer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2019
Scotland
✟293,414.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Divorced
Shalom.
I did an introductory post in the newbie forum, but feel I should say a hello here, so, Hello!
I checked two boxes in the survey, I'm somewhere between being Churchgoing MJ and Guest. As you can see from my bio, I'm not big on categorisation.
I came to this forum because Yeshua is Jewish, preached relationship with the God of Israel, and made a way for gentiles to approach His throne. Judaism is the olive tree that gentiles are grafted into.
I eat kosher, and keep sabbath and festivals, though not as fully as "How to be Jewish" guides suggest (eg, I will do minimal work on sabbath, eg I'll cook a meal to eat immediately, but wait with the clearing up). I do these things not to earn anything, but to remind myself who I am in Christ, and to understand better for myself who He is. I've also made a start on learning biblical Hebrew in order to read Scripture. Perhaps most interesting to MJs, I play shofar, and that is a lot of what I am about. Again, it's not in a classic Jewish way. I use shofar in evangelical ministry to dispel darkness and bless the land.
I do have a question or two for MJs, but I will browse the forum and see if they've already been asked. Don't worry, there's no strings attached or attempts to convince anyone of anything, just thoughts to put forward and see if anyone else has shared them.
Really, I just came by to make contact and say hi.
Todah raba.

Reactions: Dave-W
Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,808.44
Faith
Messianic
I am joining this thread as a guest out of a sincere interest.
Welcome, I believe God is leading you to dig deeper into the roots of the faith, a journey we all have taken here, with interesting results that will deepen your trust in Him.

Reactions: Vicky gould
Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟778,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
  • Informative
Reactions: JackRT
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
You must read and agree before posting in this forum

Here is the new SOP for the Messianic Judaism Forum

but be sure to vote on this poll as well ok:)

All site-wide rules found here apply in this forum as well as all
congregational forums.

I may have already signed this.
I agree to the rules.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟778,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
agree. Is there by any chance a subforum where we can discuss the weekly parashah?
Welcome! There is not really a sub forum for that, but I believe members would be open to a thread about that if you make one! :)

There is a messianic congregation leader that posts his opinion on the Parsha, but he does not generally engage in conversation other than that.

Upvote 0