You must read and agree before posting in this forum

I am eligible to post in this forum

• I practice MJ and attend a synagogue or small MJ group (I have read and agree to post with in the gu

• I am an invited non MJ Jew (I have read and agree to post with in the guidelines of the SOP)

• I practice MJ and attend a Church too (I have read and agree to post with in the guidelines of the S

• I practice MJ (I have read and agree to post with in the guidelines of the SOP)

• I am posting as a guest- just here for fellowship and to ask questions

Results are only viewable after voting.

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟775,296.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'd like to register here as a guest. I appreciate getting MJ perspective on different issues. With the new rules, why isn't this forum transferred to Christian Communities?
Welcome! The Faith Groups forums have the same restrictions as the Christian Communities forums, for the most part. The primary differentiation is that people can be of varying denominations but still identify with a Faith Group. For example, the Messianic forum has people that identify as straight Messianic but also Lutheran, Catholic, Seventh Day Adventist, etc. and Messianic at the same time. Of course the Liberal and Conservative Christian Faith Groups have people from all sorts of denominations as well.

• Informative
Reactions: Andrewn
Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
I am posting as a guest- just here for fellowship and to ask questions
Welcome, We are always delighted to welcoming seekers on their spiritual journey, hopefully giving nourishing spiritual food to stimulate to the soul in God's love and glory.

Upvote 0

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,223,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I am going to have to state that I am Messianic leaning. I have been that way for more than 20 years. This is the forum that I look at more than any of the others.

Reactions: tampasteve
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
I am going to have to state that I am Messianic leaning. I have been that way for more than 20 years. This is the forum that I look at more than any of the others.
I know the feeling, I was there too, lead by the Lord, and convicted of truths that were found, bowled over by the feasts, and found this corner of the form, where I have settled down and made it my home. Hope you journey with us as we explore the spiritual truths of our Messiah.

Upvote 0
Feb 22, 2020
Northwest Arkansas
✟8,179.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Hello All,
I was guided here and thought I’d say Shalom. I’m technically a Torah Observant Gentile but I do have Ashkenazi in my ancestors. Not enough to make Aliyah though for sure.....lolll
Prior to this, I’ve been a non-denominational pastor/minister for about 35 years. But then Yeshua opened my eyes about 4 years ago and I’ve never looked back.
So, that’s kinda my story in a nutshell. Shalom

Reactions: Ronit
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Hello All,
I was guided here and thought I’d say Shalom. I’m technically a Torah Observant Gentile but I do have Ashkenazi in my ancestors. Not enough to make Aliyah though for sure.....lolll
Prior to this, I’ve been a non-denominational pastor/minister for about 35 years. But then Yeshua opened my eyes about 4 years ago and I’ve never looked back.
So, that’s kinda my story in a nutshell. Shalom
Blessed are you for the eye opening event in your life that took you to the next level in your spiritual journey. May you also be blessed with our company here on the forum.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
TX to New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Agree to your conditions. Learning about Messianic Judaism, consider myself a Messanic Gentile. I promise to support Messanic Hebrews in their purpose to minster to Hebrews.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Agree to your conditions. Learning about Messianic Judaism, consider myself a Messanic Gentile. I promise to support Messanic Hebrews in their purpose to minster to Hebrews.
Welcome to our little corner of CF / MJ. We are a small mixed group with history from many congregational walks, visits, and journey through before landing here. Some have Jewish blood in them in one degree or another, while others like yourself, myself included, are gentiles who believe a lot of what Messianic here are saying. We see the feasts, the OT, Yeshua as a Jewish Messiah, etc. May your spiritual journey be blessed with spiritual insights that jump start your walk up to the "meaty" level while keeping your first love alive and well.

• Agree
Reactions: Broken Fence
Upvote 0

Ronit

Jul 29, 2017
Oregon
✟34,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Welcome to our little corner of CF / MJ. We are a small mixed group with history from many congregational walks, visits, and journey through before landing here. Some have Jewish blood in them in one degree or another, while others like yourself, myself included, are gentiles who believe a lot of what Messianic here are saying. We see the feasts, the OT, Yeshua as a Jewish Messiah, etc. May your spiritual journey be blessed with spiritual insights that jump start your walk up to the "meaty" level while keeping your first love alive and well.
I Agree to your Conditions as well

Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Read and agree with your SOP and would like to join for fellowship and questions sometime. God bless.
Welcome... It is so nice for you to come and join us. Hope that you spiritually benefit from your time with us. May you spiritually grow and be blessed with insights that take your faith to a whole new level of understanding.

Upvote 0

GedaliahMaegil

Messianic Ger Toshav - not christian
Jun 19, 2020
California
Visit site
✟71,385.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Shalom shalom. My name is Gedaliah. I've been aquainted with Messiah Yeshua since 2012.

I attest that I agree with the SOP and will comply with the other terms of these boards.

Barukh HaShem!

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Welcome to our corner of CF. I hope you get to know us, enjoy our company, and fellowship with us. If you are looking for insights, please ask. If you are looking to present a view, please do. Again, Welcome and we are always glad to welcome more to the fold.

Upvote 0