Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And once again you insert accusations and words that are unfounded regarding me.
I did not whatsoever state that one muchless "we" should disregard commentaries whatsoever.

Perhaps I misunderstand your position then.
What about the commentaries BABarean (or anyone) posts do you believe we should NOT disregard then?

How do we know which commentaries to disregard and which to find edifying?
I'm guessing it pretty difficult to discern when you don't even bother to watch/listen to/ or read them, eh?

I stated that one should not put its faith in mans commentaries and videos of the like, but rather The Word of God.

And If a commentary follows your preferred method of "presenting The Word of God and discussing it" then it's ok? Do or do not BABareans posted commentaries follow this method?

Absolutely no arrogance nor hypocrisy whatsoever regarding my statements.

I still disagree but Am willing to be corrected.

Nothing in my statements warrants this response at all from you or anyone.

Again, I disagree.

Discussion and commentary are two different things friend.
So there is no conundrum.
I present The Word of God and discuss it, not commentaries and videos .

Sorry, could you point me to such "discussion"?
From where I sit, you present the word of God, then offer up your interpretation as to what it means, and then lambast anyone who disagrees with your interpretation.
You call that "discussion"?

Also , it isn't a matter of me "finding" you're past statements as snarky, but a matter of fact.

Your opinion = FACT, but it's not Arrogant for you to claim such?

again, I disagree.

But, Aint no time to hate :)

• Winner
Reactions: BABerean2
Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
C

Hello CW,
So you are saying that 99.999 percent of two billion Christians on earth today, celebrating our Lord's birth on December 25, are actually 'The Harlot of Babylon' worshiping a sun god. Wow!
I assure you we Christians who celebrate Christmas on December 25 are worshiping our Lord, God and Savior's birth.

Hey Steven,
No, that's what you said. I said that the Catholic Church........the Vatican to be specific is the woman that dresses in purple and scarlet and has a gold cup in her hand. She is the one who reigns over the kings of the earth. She is the harlot who has taken the things of Babylon into the church.
Take Lent for instance. You probably think that it reflects the time that our Lord was in the desert for 40 days. Lent is actually an ancient pagan custom of 40 days of mourning the death of Tammuz.

Eze 8
13 He said also unto me, Turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations that they do.
14 Then he brought me to the door of the gate of the Lord's house which was toward the north; and, behold, there sat women weeping for Tammuz.

In ancient Babylon, Tammuz was killed by a wild boar while hunting. He is the false Christ, the reincarnation of Nimrod. It's said that the blood of Tammuz fell on a stump and the next day there was an evergreen tree. It is cut down and decorated to this day during the Christmas season.

It is the woman who dresses in purple and scarlet that has taken Paganism into the Church. She is the harlot that will be judged and burnt with fire.
Believers are told to Come Out of Her My People.

Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
C

In the early years, the Christians were being fed to the lions, by the 'Harlot of Babylon', Roman secular rulers.
Roman secular rulers? Like Constantine? Who maintained the title of Pontifus Maximus. He was the chief priest of their pagan religion Mithraism. Mithras was called Sol Invictus, the invincible sun. Sol and Mithra are just other names for Tammuz, the false Christ, by the way. If you think that these Romans were secular, you are mistaken. And they are the very ones that performed the actual crucifixion. They are the ones that hunted down the Christians. And they are also the ones that supported the things that were done to the Jews in WWII. They are the ones that hold the cup full of abominations. Come out of her my people.

Upvote 0

ItIsFinished!

Jesus Christ is our only hope.
Sep 1, 2018
Middletown
✟52,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Perhaps I misunderstand your position then.
What about the commentaries BABarean (or anyone) posts do you believe we should NOT disregard then?

How do we know which commentaries to disregard and which to find edifying?
I'm guessing it pretty difficult to discern when you don't even bother to watch/listen to/ or read them, eh?

And If a commentary follows your preferred method of "presenting The Word of God and discussing it" then it's ok? Do or do not BABareans posted commentaries follow this method?

I still disagree but Am willing to be corrected.

Again, I disagree.

Sorry, could you point me to such "discussion"?
From where I sit, you present the word of God, then offer up your interpretation as to what it means, and then lambast anyone who disagrees with your interpretation.
You call that "discussion"?

Your opinion = FACT, but it's not Arrogant for you to claim such?

again, I disagree.

But, Aint no time to hate :)
In regards to the first question, I am not telling you or anyone, nor have I, what to or not to disregard.

In regards to the second question it isn't a matter of what I prefer nor did I make any comment indicating such.

As far as whether or not I watch any videos or read any commentaries isn't what was in question.
I said I do not put my faith in videos and commentaries, but rather The Word of God and rightly so.
Like I stated earlier I cannot have a discussion with a video or a copy/paste.
I haven't lambasted anyone.
This is completely counterproductive and ridiculous.
No reason to keep this nonsense going.
Have a good day.

Reactions: parousia70
Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The most important genealogy in the Bible is found in the first verse in the New Testament.
Mat 1:1 The book of the genealogy of Jesus Christ, the Son of David, the Son of Abraham:
Based on the verses below, race is to be no longer considered in our faith.
1Ti_1:4 Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.
Tit_3:9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.
Your comments about "the white race" should be considered a racist comment, based on the above.
God does not care what color our skin would be.
God does not care what kind of DNA you have.
He cares about our relationship with His Son.
Hello Baberean,
The Catholic Church is made up of all races from all nations and we all share in Christ's Salvation equally.

The blood descendants of Abraham are a specific race of people.

Do you agree?

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello all,
Was Jesus 'racist' when He stated Many will come from the east and the west and will find a place at the banquet in the kingdom of God with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, while the natural heirs of the kingdom will be driven out into the dark
Was Jesus racist against the blood descendants of Abraham?

Matthew 8:11

Mark what I say! Many will come from the east and the west and will find a place at the banquet in the kingdom of God with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, while the natural heirs of the kingdom will be driven out into the dark, Wailing will be heard there, and the grinding of teeth.

Matthew 22:1
Jesus again in reply spoke to them in parables, saying, The kingdom of heaven may be likened to a king who gave a wedding feast for his son. He dispatched his servants to summon the invited guests to the feast, but they refused to come. A second time he sent other servants, saying, 'Tell those invited: "Behold, I have prepared my banquet, my calves and fattened cattle are killed, and everything is ready; come to the feast."' Some ignored the invitation and went away, one to his farm, another to his business. The rest laid hold of his servants, mistreated them, and killed them. The king was enraged and sent his troops, destroyed those murderers, and burned their city. Then he said to his servants, 'The feast is ready, but those who were invited were not worthy to come. Go out, therefore, into the main roads and invite to the feast whomever you find.' The servants went out into the streets and gathered all they found, bad and good alike, and the hall was filled with guests. But when the king came in to meet the guests he saw a man there not dressed in a wedding garment. He said to him, 'My friend, how is it that you came in here without a wedding garment?' But he was reduced to silence. Then the king said to his attendants, 'Bind his hands and feet, and cast him into the darkness outside, where there will be wailing and grinding of teeth.' Many are invited, but few are chosen." Then the Pharisees went off and plotted how they might entrap him in speech.

Luke 14:15
At these words one in the party said to him, Happy is he who eats bread in the kingdom of God. Jesus responded: A man was giving a large dinner and he invited many. At dinner time he sent his servant to say to those invited, Come along, everything is ready now. But they began to excuse themselves, one and all. The first one said to the servant, I have bought some land and must go out and inspect it. Please excuse me. Another said, I have bought five yoke of oxen and I am going out to test them. Please excuse me. A third said, I am newly married and so I cannot come. The servant returning reported all this to his master. The master of the house grew angry at the account. He said to his servant, Go out quickly into the streets and alleys of the town and bring in the poor and the crippled, the blind and the lame. The servant reported, after some time, Your orders have been carried out, my lord, and there is still room. The master them said to the servant, Go out into the highways and along the hedgerows and force them to come in, I want my house to be full, but I tell you that not one of those invited shall taste a morsel of my dinner. (MAT 22)

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The House of Israel and the House of Judah separated early on in the Promised Land, after king Solomon. The twelve tribes/sons of Jacob/Israel were bypassed with the 'Blessing of Abraham'. The 'Blessing of Abraham' went to Jacob/Israel's grandson Ephraim. The 'Blessing of Abraham' is myriads of descendants, will grow to become a multitude of nations, will have world dominant power in the form of a multitude of nations, will have great wealth and powerful armies.

In 722 B.C., God ripped the House of Israel, which is dominated by Ephraim, out of the Promised Land, because of her massive sins, and scattered them to the nations, and they are presently lost in the masses. However, they bear the 'Blessing of Abraham', so they should not be hard to find.

The House of Judah was ripped out of the Promised Land in 587 B.C., because of her massive sins, and scattered to the nations, however, Judah retained her lineage to show Jesus lineage to king David. Thus the Jewish people of today are known.

So who can tell me, which nations on earth today, has Ephraim, lost in the masses, scattered around the world, bearing world dominant secular power, grown to become?

Genesis 48:17

When Joseph saw that his father had laid his right hand on Ephraim's head, this seemed wrong to him; so he took hold of his father's hand, to remove it from Ephraim's head to Manasseh's, saying, "That is not right, father; the other one is the first-born; lay your right hand on his head!" But his father resisted. "I know it, son," he said, "I know. That one too shall become a tribe, and he too shall be great. Nevertheless, his younger brother shall surpass him, and his descendants shall become a multitude of nations." So when he blessed them that day and said, "By you shall the people of Israel pronounce blessings; may they say, 'God make you like Ephraim and Manasseh,'" he placed Ephraim before Manasseh. Then Israel said to Joseph: "I am about to die. But God will be with you and will restore you to the land of your fathers.

Genesis 17:15
God further said to Abraham: As for Sarai your wife, do not call her Sarai; her name will be Sarah. I will bless her, and I will give you a son by her. Her also will I bless; she will give rise to nations, and rulers of peoples will issue from her.

Genesis 22 The Testing of Abraham.
A second time the angel of the LORD called to Abraham from heaven and said: "I swear by my very self-oracle of the LORD-that because you acted as you did in not withholding from me your son, your only one, I will bless you and make your descendants as countless as the stars of the sky and the sands of the seashore; your descendants will take possession of the gates of their enemies, and in your descendants all the nations of the earth will find blessing, because you obeyed my command."

Genesis 24:60
They blessed Rebekah and said: "Sister, may you grow into thousands of myriads; And may your descendants gain possession of the gates of their enemies!"

Genesis 27:15
Finally his father Isaac said to him, "Come closer, son, and kiss me." As Jacob went up and kissed him, Isaac smelled the fragrance of his clothes. With that, he blessed him, saying, "Ah, the fragrance of my son is like the fragrance of a field that the LORD has blessed! "May God give to you of the dew of the heavens And of the fertility of the earth abundance of grain and wine. "Let peoples serve you, and nations pay you homage; Be master of your brothers, and may your mother's; sons bow down to you. Cursed be those who curse you, and blessed be those who bless you."

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hello all,
Was Jesus 'racist' when He stated Many will come from the east and the west and will find a place at the banquet in the kingdom of God with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, while the natural heirs of the kingdom will be driven out into the dark
Was Jesus racist against the blood descendants of Abraham?
Not at all. He was against the corrupt murderous Jewish rulers who were leading His flock astray.

"Where the body/carcass is, there the eagles be gathered" Matt 24 Luke 17 70ad and Revelation

Matthew 23:
33 "Serpents! produce of vipers!
how? ye may be fleeing from the judging of the geennhV <1067>

[Ezekiel 39:12/Reve 14:11]

Notice what he said to the Centurion in Capernaum:

Strong's Concordance with Hebrew and Greek Lexicon

"Capernaum" occurs 16 times in 16 verses

[btw, who are meant by "the sons of the kingdom"?]

Matthew 8:11
5 And He having entered into Capernaum, a centurion came to Him, imploring Him, 6 and saying, “Lord, my servant is lying in the house paralyzed, grievously tormented.”
11 I am saying yet to ye, that many from east and west shall be arriving/hxousin <2240> (5692) and shall be being reclined with Abraham and Isaac and Jacob in the Kingdom of the heavens.
12 But the sons of the kingdom will be cast out into the outer darkness; there will be weeping and gnashing of the teeth.”
13 And Jesus said to the centurion, “Go! As you have believed, be it to you.” And his servant was healed in that very hour.

Matthew 21:31
“Which of the two did the will of his father?” They *said, “The first.”
Jesus *said to them,
“Truly I say to you that the tax collectors and prostitutes [fn]will get into the kingdom of God before you.

Revelation 3:9
Behold! I am giving out of the synagogue of the Satan, to the ones saying themselves Judeans to-be and not they are, but they are falsifying.
Behold, I shall be making them that they should be arriving/hxwsin <2240> (5661),
and they shall be worshiping before the feet of thee,
and they may be knowing that I Love thee.

Lazarus and the Rich Man - Here a little, there a little - Commentary

EPHESIANS 2:12
Remember that you were at that time separated from Christ, alienated from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers to the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world.

This Scripture is also a fitting representation of the position of the nations before the Messiah's sacrifice for the world's sins. They were certainly "excluded from the commonwealth of Israel," "strangers to the covenants of promise," and "without hope and without God in the world."
The Gentiles were beggars, located outside Judah and longing to be fed spiritual crumbs from the table of the divinely blessed Jews.

Additionally, we are told that dogs came and consoled Lazarus in his misery, licking his sores.
The Jews considered the surrounding Gentiles to be unclean "dogs." Even Yeshua himself used this unflattering comparison when he conversed with the Greek Syrophoenician woman while in the region of Tyre (Mark 7:24-30).

Also important to the story is the meaning of the name Lazarus. This Greek name is a form of the Hebrew Eleazer, and it literally means "he whom God helps." The use of this particular name is very significant to the message of the parable, for the Gentiles would indeed become "those whom God helped" through the sacrifice of His son, Yeshua...............

While the significance of this seemingly pointless detail has been neglected by scholars throughout the centuries, you can be certain that it did not escape the notice of the Pharisees and scribes to which Yeshua was speaking.
They thoroughly knew their history and were extremely proud of their heritage. Yeshua wanted those self-righteous Pharisees to know exactly who he was referring to with this parable.
This detail cements the identity of the rich man as
the House of Judah, the Jews!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Littlelamb,

Yes, it is because the blood descendants of Abraham, 'the natural heirs of the kingdom', turned away from God, through their massive sins, and are still hardened of heart today, that Jesus is going to turn them away from the Kingdom of God, on judgement day.

We know who the
'the natural heirs of the kingdom' are from the House of Judah, today; It is the Jewish people. Who do you say that 'the natural heirs of the kingdom', from the House of Israel/Ephraim, who is presently lost in the masses is? Scripture tells us the House of Israel/Ephraim will have grown to become a multitude of nations, bearing world dominant power. Which nations today, are the multitude of nations, that Ephraim, bearing the 'Blessing of Abraham' of myriads of descendants, has become?

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The blood descendants of Abraham are a specific race of people.

Do you agree?

The northern tribes were carried into captivity hundreds of years before the time of Christ.
Those people were the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
They intermarried with other people groups since that time.
Therefore, there is an extremely high probability that you and I are also direct descendants of Abraham.
Modern DNA studies have confirmed this fact.
Brother JGR has provided this data on the forum several times.

Even during the time of Christ the Samaritans were an example of people of different bloodlines.

Therefore, the descendants of Abraham are no longer a specific race of people.

• Agree
Reactions: keras
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟797,954.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Maybe, just maybe.........Yeah
Romans 11
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

The "FULNESS" of the gentiles is incorrectly translated "full number" in a couple translations, reflecting a futurist slant and leading many bible readers to flawed conclusions. The text doesn't say "number" at all.

The "fullness of the gentiles" (also: "fulness of the nations") can be understood as the same "FULNESS" as used in its other N.T. citations such as in John 1:16, Eph 3:19, and Col 1:19 (Greek = "pleroma"). This fulness, properly understood, is the fulness that came to the gentiles in the first century by being grafted into the pure Olive Tree of true Israel -- that is, the gentiles as a body were becoming partakers in the "pleroma" ("fulness") of the Abrahamic/Christic blessing. They were granted full sonship and inheritance as described in Ephesians chapter 3:1-21. This FULNESS, "pleroma", as in John 1:16, came to the gentiles via Paul's ministry (Acts 26:17-19; Rom 15:16; Eph 3:1-21). By reading the Eph 3:1-21 account in total we get the broad scope of Paul's work to deliver the full inheritance and riches to the gentiles via his ministry "that they might be filled with ALL THE PLEROMA ("fulness") of God" -- Eph 3:19.

The "fulness of the gentiles" came in no later than the end of Paul's Ministry.
We are not still waiting for Gentile Fulness to occur.

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The northern tribes were carried into captivity hundreds of years before the time of Christ.
Those people were the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
They intermarried with other people groups since that time.
Therefore, there is an extremely high probability that you an
d I are also direct descendants of Abraham.
Modern DNA studies have confirmed this fact.
Brother JGR has provided this data on the forum several times.

Even during the time of Christ the Samaritans were an example of people of different bloodlines.

Therefore, the descendants of Abraham are no longer a specific race of people.

When Joseph saw that his father had laid his right hand on Ephraim's head, this seemed wrong to him; so he took hold of his father's hand, to remove it from Ephraim's head to Manasseh's, saying, "That is not right, father; the other one is the first-born; lay your right hand on his head!" But his father resisted. "I know it, son," he said, "I know. That one too shall become a tribe, and he too shall be great. Nevertheless, his younger brother shall surpass him, and his descendants shall become a multitude of nations." So when he blessed them that day and said, "By you shall the people of Israel pronounce blessings; may they say, 'God make you like Ephraim and Manasseh,'" he placed Ephraim before Manasseh. Then Israel said to Joseph: "I am about to die. But God will be with you and will restore you to the land of your fathers.

Deuteronomy 33:13
Let these come upon the head of Joseph and upon the brow of the prince among his brothers. His firstborn bull, majesty is his! His horns are the horns of a wild ox; With them he gores the peoples, attacks the ends of the earth. These are the myriads of Ephraim, and these the thousands of Manasseh.
Hello Baberean,
What countries do you say the myriads of Ephraim's descendants have grown to become today? Scriptures describe Ephraim's descendants as being a majestic bull goring the nations to the ends of the earth. Which nations today are the nations of Ephraim, spoken of in the bible?

Yes, Ephraim, bearing 'The Blessing of Abraham' of myriads of descendants is going to leave some residual DNA, where ever he goes.

Note to readers: 'The Blessing of Abraham', was passed to Isaac, Ishmael was bypassed. Isaac was tricked into passing 'The Blessing of Abraham' on to Jacob, bypassing Esau. Out of Jacob's love for Rachael, Jacob bypassed his twelve sons/tribes, and placed 'The Blessing of Abraham' on his grandson Ephraim, who is Joseph's son. Joseph's brothers from other mothers, tried to kill Joseph. This left Rachael childless, and in great sadness, till she died giving birth to Benjamin. Jacob left his wife Rachael, and her alone, as his wife to become the mother of the myriads of descendants of Abraham, as a gift to his beloved deceased wife Rachael. Joseph did survive to become world dominant power ruler over Egypt, though he never saw his mother Rachel again, after his brothers tried to murder him.

Judah, father of the House of Judah, the Jews of today, was a brother, not father, to Joseph. The House of Judah was bypassed by 'The Blessing of Abraham' and thus there are only about 18 or 20 million Jews on earth today. 'The Blessing of Abraham, of myriads of descendants, will grow to become a multitude of nations, will have world dominant power in the form of a multitude of nations, will have great wealth, primarily flows through the House of Joseph and his son Ephraim.

Ephraim/The House of Israel, is lost in the masses today. Who do you all think Ephraim's descendants are today? Which nations on earth today are the nations Ephraim grew to become? Please post.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟797,954.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Please reconcile THIS:
Stop placing you're faith in man and commentaries.
With THIS:
I am not telling you or anyone, nor have I, what to or not to disregard.

You seem to be speaking with a forked tongue friend.
First, you tell someone to "Stop" then you claim to never have told anyone to "Stop".

As far as whether or not I watch any videos or read any commentaries isn't what was in question.
I said I do not put my faith in videos and commentaries, but rather The Word of God and rightly so.

I believe you have erected a Straw man here and have done your best to tear it down.

Like you, I put my faith in the Word of God, and rightly so. I also learn from commentaries and with humility, expect there have been men much more enlightened than I, who have also put their faith in the Word of God and by God's Grace have shared their understanding with others, and by Gods grace I am able to learn something from their understanding.

Learning about the word of God from another wise and faithful person does not equate to "Putting your faith in that person instead of God's word"... that is a Straw Man. But You're smart. You know this. You are not ignorant of the straw man you are erecting.. for some reason you are doing it on purpose. I'm just not sure what that purpose is other than to deliberately obfuscate..

For 1500 years, people, by and large, could not read the word of God for themselves... illiteracy, no printing presses for mass Bible production and distribution, etc... Jesus, therefore, instituted another means of preserving and disseminating His true and correct word to those people throughout those centuries.

What method do you suppose that was?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The "FULNESS" of the gentiles is incorrectly translated "full number" in a couple translations, reflecting a futurist slant and leading many bible readers to flawed conclusions. The text doesn't say "number" at all.

The "fullness of the gentiles" (also: "fulness of the nations") can be understood as the same "FULNESS" as used in its other N.T. citations such as in John 1:16, Eph 3:19, and Col 1:19 (Greek = "pleroma"). This fulness, properly understood, is the fulness that came to the gentiles in the first century by being grafted into the pure Olive Tree of true Israel -- that is, the gentiles as a body were becoming partakers in the "pleroma" ("fulness") of the Abrahamic/Christic blessing. They were granted full sonship and inheritance as described in Ephesians chapter 3:1-21. This FULNESS, "pleroma", as in John 1:16, came to the gentiles via Paul's ministry (Acts 26:17-19; Rom 15:16; Eph 3:1-21). By reading the Eph 3:1-21 account in total we get the broad scope of Paul's work to deliver the full inheritance and riches to the gentiles via his ministry "that they might be filled with ALL THE PLEROMA ("fulness") of God" -- Eph 3:19.

The "fulness of the gentiles" came in no later than the end of Paul's Ministry.
We are not still waiting for Gentile Fulness to occur.

The things you are saying do not stand up to scripture as Israel is still in blindness.....and Israel is not saved.

Rom 11
5 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

Upvote 0

ItIsFinished!

Jesus Christ is our only hope.
Sep 1, 2018
Middletown
✟52,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Please reconcile THIS:

With THIS:

First, you tell someone to "Stop" then you claim to never have told anyone to "Stop".

I believe you have erected a Straw man here and have done your best to tear it down.

Like you, I put my faith in the Word of God, and rightly so. I also learn from commentaries and with humility, expect there have been men much more enlightened than I, who have also put their faith in the Word of God and by God's Grace have shared their understanding with others, and by Gods grace I am able to learn something from their understanding.

Learning about the word of God from another wise and faithful person does not equate to "Putting your faith in that person instead of God's word"... that is a Straw Man. But You're smart. You know this. You are not ignorant of the straw man you are erecting.. for some reason you are doing it on purpose. I'm just not sure what that purpose is other than to deliberately obfuscate..

For 1500 years, people, by and large, could not read the word of God for themselves... illiteracy, no printing presses for mass Bible production and distribution, etc... Jesus, therefore, instituted another means of preserving and disseminating His true and correct word to those people throughout those centuries.

No fork tongue.
Please reconcile THIS:

With THIS:

Actually in you're quoted post of my posts I never stated
Please reconcile THIS:

With THIS:

I never claimed that I didn't tell "someone" to stop placing their faith in man.
And , I never stated that I didn't say stop putting your faith in man.
Please reconcile THIS:

With THIS:

No "Straw Man" here friend.
Stop and disregard are not synonymous .
So no fork tongue.
Apparently you definitely did not understand what I was saying .
Most likely because I didn't articulate it properly.
For the love of God (seriously) can we put this to rest already.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Backup Cochise.

First off, the Protestants are not claiming that the Catholic Church, Vatican, is the "harlot of Babylon". I'm claiming that, and you have no idea whether I am a protestant or not.
Secondly, I am not claiming that they are the harlot of Babylon because the Church made Dec 25th the birth date of Jesus.......when that it the false Christ's Birthday. That is merely the fruit that the tree bears.

Rev 17
1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great harlot that sitteth upon many waters:
4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.
I'm saying the Catholic Church is the harlot of Babylon because of what the scripture says. In verse 1 we are looking for a harlot that sits on many waters. The Bible tells us many waters is many peoples and the Catholic Church has many peoples. Does the white race have many peoples? Probably.

In verse 4 we are looking for a woman arrayed in purple and scarlet. The church is known as Holy Mother Church......a woman. Is the white race known as a woman.......No. Is the Catholic Church arrayed in purple and scarlet? It couldn't be more clear. Is the white race arrayed in purple and scarlet? No Does the Catholic Church have a gold cup in its hand? Yes, the chalice. Does the white race? No.

In verse 5 we are looking for a woman that sits on seven mountains. The Catholic Church is a woman that sits on 7 hills. Does the white race sit on 7 mountains? No.

In verse 18 we are looking for a woman that is that great city and reigns over the kings of the earth. Is the Vatican a great city that reigns over the kings of the earth. Yep. Is the white race? No.

Case closed. The white race doesn't fulfill the scriptures. The Catholic Church does. It's not even a contest......it's obvious.

Revelation 12:3
Then another sign appeared in the sky; it was a huge red dragon, with seven heads and ten horns, and on its heads were seven diadems. Its tail swept away a third of the stars in the sky and hurled them down to the earth. Then the dragon stood before the woman about to give birth, to devour her child when she gave birth. She gave birth to a son, a male child, destined to rule all the nations with an iron rod. Her child was caught up to God and his throne.

Matthew 2:12
Herod is going to search for the child to destroy him.
Revelation 17:3
Then he carried me away in spirit to a deserted place where I saw a woman seated on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names, with seven heads and ten horns. The woman was wearing purple and scarlet and adorned with gold, precious stones, and pearls. She held in her hand a gold cup that was filled with the abominable and sordid deeds of her harlotry. On her forehead was written a name, which is a mystery, "Babylon the great, the mother of harlots and of the abominations of the earth." I saw that the woman was drunk on the blood of the holy ones and on the blood of the witnesses to Jesus. When I saw her I was greatly amazed.
Hello CW,
Do you agree that the beast/dragon, 'with seven heads and ten horns'. in Revelation 12, is white, world dominant power, Roman leader, Herod? Do you agree that the beast/dragon 'with seven heads and ten horns' in Revelation 17, is the same beast, and that this beast is 'I saw that the woman was drunk on the blood of the holy ones and on the blood of the witnesses to Jesus.'

It is Rome, world dominant power that was executing all the Catholics by feeding them to the lions, not the Catholic Church!

Do we agree on this?

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Then he carried me away in spirit to a deserted place where I saw a woman seated on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names, with seven heads and ten horns. The woman was wearing purple and scarlet and adorned with gold,​

Do we agree on this?
The Woman/harlot/Queen is 1st century Jerusalem showing in Revelation..Jerusalem's rulers in bed with Rome..:angel:

Allusions in Revelation from Old Testament

Ezekiel 8:3

He stretched out the form of a hand, and took me by a lock of my hair; and the Spirit lifted me up between earth and heaven, and brought me in visions of God to Jerusalem,
to the door of the north gate of the inner court, where the seat of the image of jealousy was, which provokes to jealousy. [Revelation 17:3]

and he carried me away to a wilderness in the Spirit, and I saw a Woman sitting upon a scarlet-coloured beast, full of names of evil-speaking, having seven heads and ten horns, [Ezekiel 8:3]

Why Jerusalem is Mystically Called Sodom and Egypt
Why Jerusalem is Mystically Called Sodom and Egypt

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm saying the Catholic Church is the harlot of Babylon because of what the scripture says. In verse 1 we are looking for a harlot that sits on many waters. The Bible tells us many waters is many peoples and the Catholic Church has many peoples. Does the white race have many peoples? Probably.

In verse 4 we are looking for a woman arrayed in purple and scarlet. The church is known as Holy Mother Church......a woman. Is the white race known as a woman.......No. Is the Catholic Church arrayed in purple and scarlet? It couldn't be more clear. Is the white race arrayed in purple and scarlet? No Does the Catholic Church have a gold cup in its hand? Yes, the chalice. Does the white race? No.

In verse 5 we are looking for a woman that sits on seven mountains. The Catholic Church is a woman that sits on 7 hills. Does the white race sit on 7 mountains? No.

In verse 18 we are looking for a woman that is that great city and reigns over the kings of the earth. Is the Vatican a great city that reigns over the kings of the earth. Yep. Is the white race? No.

Case closed. The white race doesn't fulfill the scriptures. The Catholic Church does. It's not even a contest......it's obvious.

Revelation 17:18
The woman whom you saw represents the great city that has sovereignty over the kings of the earth

Revelation 17:9
Here is a clue for one who has wisdom. The seven heads represent seven hills upon which the woman sits. They also represent seven kings:
The white race does have sovereignty over kings of the world. The Catholic Church does not even have sovereignty over even the ruler of Italy. The seven hills means secular power in Rome. The white race was ruling over the beast of secular power in Rome.

Even if the white race is not ruling over a country. All countries on earth have the white race 'guarding their gates', as the gift to Abraham in 'The Blessing of Abraham' indicates. Saddam Husain could not just walk into Kuwait and take it; Because white, world dominant power, would not allow it, and he was put back in his place by white, world dominant power.

Genesis 24:60
They blessed Rebekah and said: "Sister, may you grow into thousands of myriads; And may your descendants gain possession of the gates of their enemies!"

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Littlelamb,
Do you believe God when He tells Abraham that he will bless him with myriads of descendants? Do you Believe God when He tells us that Ephriam will grow to become a multitude of nations? Do you believe God that Abraham's descendants will 'guard the gates of their enemies?

If you do believe God's Word, what nations on earth has Ephraim grown to become today?

When Joseph saw that his father had laid his right hand on Ephraim's head, this seemed wrong to him; so he took hold of his father's hand, to remove it from Ephraim's head to Manasseh's, saying, "That is not right, father; the other one is the first-born; lay your right hand on his head!" But his father resisted. "I know it, son," he said, "I know. That one too shall become a tribe, and he too shall be great. Nevertheless, his younger brother shall surpass him, and his descendants shall become a multitude of nations."So when he blessed them that day and said, "By you shall the people of Israel pronounce blessings; may they say, 'God make you like Ephraim and Manasseh,'" he placed Ephraim before Manasseh. Then Israel said to Joseph: "I am about to die. But God will be with you and will restore you to the land of your fathers.

Deuteronomy 33:13
Let these come upon the head of Joseph and upon the brow of the prince among his brothers. His firstborn bull, majesty is his! His horns are the horns of a wild ox; With them he gores the peoples, attacks the ends of the earth. These are the myriads of Ephraim, and these the thousands of Manasseh.

Genesis 22 The Testing of Abraham.
A second time the angel of the LORD called to Abraham from heaven and said: "I swear by my very self-oracle of the LORD-that because you acted as you did in not withholding from me your son, your only one,
I will bless you and make your descendants as countless as the stars of the sky and the sands of the seashore; your descendants will take possession of the gates of their enemies, and in your descendants all the nations of the earth will find blessing, because you obeyed my command."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hello Littlelamb,
Do you believe God when He tells Abraham that he will bless him with myriads of descendants? Do you Believe God when He tells us that Ephriam will grow to become a multitude of nations? Do you believe God that Abraham's descendants will 'guard the gates of their enemies?
1st century Jerusalem is that great City/harlot/Queen in Revelation............

Captivity and sword Luke 21:24 Revelation 13:10

Ezekiel 39:23
“The Gentiles shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity; because they were unfaithful to Me, therefore I hid My face from them. I gave them into the hand of their enemies, and they all fell by the sword.

Jeremiah 15:2
“And it shall be, if they say to you, ‘Where should we go?' then you shall tell them, ‘Thus says the LORD:
Such as are for death, to death;
And such as are for the sword, to the sword;
And such as are for the famine, to the famine;
And such as are for the captivity, to the captivity.” '

Ezekiel 7:15

The sword is outside, And the pestilence and famine within.
Whoever is in the field Will die by the sword;
And whoever is in the city, Famine and pestilence will devour him.

Luke 21:24
And they shall be falling to mouth of sword and they shall be being led captive into all the nations.
And Jerusalem shall be being trodden by nations until which may be being filled times of nations.
[Deuteronomy 28:68/Reve 11:2/13:10]

Revelation 13:10
If any to-captivity into captivity is going away.
If any in sword to be killed, is binding him in sword to be killed.
Here is the endurance and the faith of the saints

Jeremiah 19:9
And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend in the siege and straitness, wherewith their enemies, and they that seek their lives, shall straiten them

Matthew 24:19
“But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those, the days!
Mark 13:17
“But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days!
Luke 21:
22 “For these are the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
23 “But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days!
For there will be great distress in the land and wrath upon this people.

The Destruction of Jerusalem - George Peter Holford, 1805AD

The day on which Titus encompassed Jerusalem, was the feast of the Passover

Meanwhile the horrors of famine grew still more melancholy and afflictive.
The Jews, for of food were at length compelled to eat their belts, their sandals, the skins of their shields, dried grass, and even the ordure of oxen.
In the depth or this horrible extremity, a Jewess of noble family urged by the intolerable cravings of hunger, slew her infant child, and prepared it for a meal ; and had actually eaten one half thereof, when the soldiers, allured by tile smell of food, threatened her with instant death if she refused to discover it. 'Intimidated by this menace, she immediately produced the remains of her son, which petrified them with horror.

At the recital of this melancholy and affecting occurrence, the whole city stood aghast, and poured forth their congratulations on those whom death had hurried away from such heartrending scenes.

Revelation 9:6
In those days men will seek death and will not find it;
they will desire to die, and death will flee from them.

Revelation 18:8
“Therefore her plagues will come in one day—death and mourning and famine.
And she will be utterly burned with fire, for strong is the Lord God who judges[fn] her.

Last edited:
Upvote 0