Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
1st century Jerusalem is that great City/harlot/Queen in Revelation............

Captivity and sword Luke 21:24 Revelation 13:10

Ezekiel 39:23
“The Gentiles shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity; because they were unfaithful to Me, therefore I hid My face from them. I gave them into the hand of their enemies, and they all fell by the sword.

Jeremiah 15:2
“And it shall be, if they say to you, ‘Where should we go?' then you shall tell them, ‘Thus says the LORD:
Such as are for death, to death;
And such as are for the sword, to the sword;
And such as are for the famine, to the famine;
And such as are for the captivity, to the captivity.” '

Ezekiel 7:15
The sword is outside, And the pestilence and famine within.
Whoever is in the field Will die by the sword;
And whoever is in the city, Famine and pestilence will devour him.

Luke 21:24
And they shall be falling to mouth of sword and they shall be being led captive into all the nations.
And Jerusalem shall be being trodden by nations until which may be being filled times of nations.
[Deuteronomy 28:68/Reve 11:2/13:10]

Revelation 13:10
If any to-captivity into captivity is going away.
If any in sword to be killed, is binding him in sword to be killed.
Here is the endurance and the faith of the saints

Jeremiah 19:9
And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend in the siege and straitness, wherewith their enemies, and they that seek their lives, shall straiten them

Matthew 24:19
“But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those, the days!
Mark 13:17
“But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days!
Luke 21:
22 “For these are the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
23 “But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! For there will be great distress in the land and wrath upon this people.

Revelation 18:8
“Therefore her plagues will come in one day—death and mourning and famine.
And she will be utterly burned with fire, for strong is the Lord God who judges[fn] her.

The Destruction of Jerusalem - George Peter Holford, 1805AD

The day on which Titus encompassed Jerusalem, was the feast of the Passover

Meanwhile the horrors of famine grew still more melancholy and afflictive.
The Jews, for of food were at length compelled to eat their belts, their sandals, the skins of their shields, dried grass, and even the ordure of oxen.
In the depth or this horrible extremity, a Jewess of noble family urged by the intolerable cravings of hunger, slew her infant child, and prepared it for a meal ; and had actually eaten one half thereof, when the soldiers, allured by tile smell of food, threatened her with instant death if she refused to discover it. 'Intimidated by this menace, she immediately produced the remains of her son, which petrified them with horror.

At the recital of this melancholy and affecting occurrence, the whole city stood aghast, and poured forth their congratulations on those whom death had hurried away from such heartrending scenes.

Revelation 9:6
In those days men will seek death and will not find it;
they will desire to die, and death will flee from them.

Hello Littlelamb,
God says that Abraham's descendants will guard the gates of their enemies. Rome, white guys, were Ruling over Jerusalem, and guarding the Jewish people's gates, and most of the world. Are you saying God did not fulfill His promise to Abraham and Sarah that their descendants would guard the gates of their enemies?

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hello Littlelamb,
God says that Abraham's descendants will guard the gates of their enemies. Rome, white guys, were Ruling over Jerusalem, and guarding the Jewish people's gates, and most of the world. Are you saying God did not fulfill His promise to Abraham and Sarah that their descendants would guard the gates of their enemies?
What does that have to with the 70ad destruction of Jerusalem?

https://www.preteristarchive.com/JewishWars/timeline_military.html

Jeremiah 19:9
And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend in the siege and straitness, wherewith their enemies, and they that seek their lives, shall straiten them

Luke 19:
41 And as He nears<1448>, beholding the City, and He laments<2799> on Her,
42 saying, "That if Thou knew and Thou, even indeed in the day, this, the toward peace of Thee,
now yet it was hid<2928> from Thy eyes.
43 That shall be arriving<2240> days upon Thee,
and Thy enemies shall be casting up a rampart/siege-work to Thee

and shall be encompassing Thee,
and pressing<4912> Thee from-every-side.
44 And shall be leveling Thee and Thy offspring in Thee,
and not shall be leaving<863> stone upon stone in Thee,
stead which not Thou knew the season of the visitation<1984> of Thee".

The Destruction of Jerusalem - George Peter Holford, 1805AD

In executing the command of Titus, relative to the demolition of Jerusalem, the Roman soldiers not only threw down the buildings, but even dug up their foundations, and so completely levelled the whole circuit of the city, that a stranger would scarcely have known that it had ever been inhabited by human beings. Thus was this great City, which only five months before, had been crowded with nearly two millions of people, who gloried in its impregnable strength, entirely depopulated, and levelled with the ground.

Matthew 24:
2 And Jesus said to them, “ are ye not seeing all these?
Amen I am saying to ye,
not no may be being left here stone upon stone, which not shall be being thrown-down.”
Mark 13:1

2 And Jesus answering said to him, “thou are beholding these, the great buildings.
Not no may be being left here stone upon stone which not no may be being thrown-down
Luke 21:6

“These which ye are beholding.
Shall be coming days in which not shall be being left stone upon stone here which not shall be being thrown-down.

Revelation 14:8
And another Messenger, second-one follows saying "She falls, She falls, Babylon the Great,
the out of the wine of the fury of the fornication of her she has given to drink all the nations".

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It is Rome, world dominant power that was executing all the Catholics by feeding them to the lions, not the Catholic Church!

Do we agree on this?
No. You need to study your history. The Catholic Church is Roman. I'm sure you've heard of the Roman Catholic Church.

I know that you think that you can trace a line of popes to Peter, but truth be told, the Roman Catholic Church was started in 313 AD by emperor Constantine. Basically he said the Christian religion is the official religion of Rome. We won't kill you anymore. Alle Alle in free. My empire is crumbling, alle alle in free.
All the while, he was Pontifus Maximus and high priest in the pagan religion of Mithraism. These are facts.

Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hello LittleLamb,
The Catholic Church was not ruling in Jerusalem in 70 A.D.. Secular Rome was. Any Harlot of Babylon, at that time would have been white Roman rulers.
There was no secular Rome. They were pagans

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
No. You need to study your history. The Catholic Church is Roman. I'm sure you've heard of the Roman Catholic Church.

I know that you think that you can trace a line of popes to Peter, but truth be told, the Roman Catholic Church was started in 313 AD by emperor Constantine. Basically he said the Christian religion is the official religion of Rome. We won't kill you anymore. Alle Alle in free. My empire is crumbling, alle alle in free.
All the while, he was Pontifus Maximus and high priest in the pagan religion of Mithraism. These are facts.
I thought that sounded familar.
I used to debate Catholicism years back on the GT board. It's about as bad as debating the SDAs ehehee

The RCC born in 313 AD?
Discussion in 'General Theology' started by LittleLambofJesus Jan 12, 2009.
LittleLambofJesus said:
Since there was no response to this from RCs on another thead I thought I would start a thread on this.
Was the RCC born thru the reign of Constantine or not? Thoughts?

http://christianforums.com/showpost.php?p=50129975&postcount=75

http://clf.uua.org/betweensundays/mi...nHeritage.html

.......But the simple, humble Christian church was soon to undergo radical change. In 313 AD the Emperor of Rome, Constantine, declared himself to be a Christian. Although Constantine originally called for religious freedom, power corrupted that ideal, and soon Christianity became an absolute spiritual monarchy, with the pope as spiritual leader. The Roman Catholic Church was born. Church organization and government became hierarchical and complex with strict laws and creedal statements which church members were required to believe..................

Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It is Rome, world dominant power that was executing all the Catholics by feeding them to the lions, not the Catholic Church!

Do we agree on this?
No, those were not Catholics that were being killed by the Romans, those were Christians. There was not a Catholic Church when these killings occurred. The woman, the harlot of Babylon, is drunk on the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. The killings ceased and Christianity was declared the state religion of Rome.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jer_7:18 The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.

Jer_44:17 But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil.

Jer_44:18 But since we left off to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, we have wanted all things, and have been consumed by the sword and by the famine.

Jer_44:19 And when we burned incense to the queen of heaven, and poured out drink offerings unto her, did we make her cakes to worship her, and pour out drink offerings unto her, without our men?

Jer_44:25 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, saying; Ye and your wives have both spoken with your mouths, and fulfilled with your hand, saying, We will surely perform our vows that we have vowed, to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her: ye will surely accomplish your vows, and surely perform your vows.

Reactions: Choose Wisely
Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The things you are saying do not stand up to scripture
Then please show us where scripture teaches you that Fulness does not mean what I (and scripture) contend... I have shown how your interpretation of fulness does not stand up to scripture, by using actual scriptural teaching about fulness... that's how this works.

Now it's your turn to show me, using the very scriptures on fulness that I cited (and any other scripture you can find) why fulness in those passages does NOT mean what I contend it does.

Here an example to get you started. You claim Fulness in scripture means "full number" so you take the scriptures I cited and show us how your contention is true. Just replace fulness in these passages with your contention of "Full number" and demonstrate how such an interpretation works:

John 1:16
And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.

Romans 11:12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?(This is especially instructive for us -and difficult for you- in that "fulness" is considered here to be the opposite of "fall", and in no way can be construed as a numeric value.)

Romans 15:29 And I am sure that, when I come unto you, I shall come in the fulness of the blessing of the gospel of Christ.

Ephesians 1:23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

as Israel is still in blindness.....and Israel is not saved.
Rom 11
5 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

Part of Israel was blinded, but part of Israel was not (Rom 11:1-5). The remnant Nazarene sect, of whom Paul was a ringleader (Acts 24:5), was the NOT-blinded part of national Israel. The ruling and/or militant sects (Zealots, Essenes, Pharisees, Sadducees) were the hardened and blinded part. God used their blindness to launch Christ's mission to the whole Roman Empire.

Moreover, Paul had just informed us at Rom 9:6-13 that only the ELECT subgroup within Israel are saved, even also as it was in Isaiah's day (Rom 9:27) and also Elijah's day (Rom 11:3-5). I always wonder Why this is so hard to understand?
Jesus, his apostles and the Nazarene sect were ALL Israel. They are true faithful Israel.
Jesus, John the Baptist, the Twelve, the Seventy, the Nazarene sect all are JEWISH. They are ALL Israel, as are those of use who have joined ourselves to that branch via conversion to the covenant.

In verse 4 we are looking for a woman arrayed in purple and scarlet..... Is the Catholic Church arrayed in purple and scarlet? It couldn't be more clear.

And the Espicopalians!
diocese-consecration-IMG_9118e01-s.jpg

And the Eastern Orthodox:
Bishops.jpg

and the Coptics:
2.jpg

And the Baptists:
Pic29.jpg

18119292_10211089732632257_8935133438677956925_n.jpg

And the Presbyterians:
198-17-AAG-whats-right-PHOTO.jpg

And the Methodists:
1-javier_rojas_bolivia3-612x388_-1-612x388.jpg

bishop_mark.jpg

And the Pentecostals:
church-pic.jpg

And don't forget the Lutherans!:
191926_80aba9de026689494857867a557115dc.jpg

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: StevenMerten
Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The "FULNESS" of the gentiles is incorrectly translated "full number" in a couple translations, reflecting a futurist slant and leading many bible readers to flawed conclusions. The text doesn't say "number" at all.
Did you see full number in the translation I posted?

The "fullness of the gentiles" (also: "fulness of the nations") can be understood as the same "FULNESS" as used in its other N.T. citations such as in John 1:16, Eph 3:19, and Col 1:19 (Greek = "pleroma"). This fulness, properly understood, is the fulness that came to the gentiles in the first century by being grafted into the pure Olive Tree of true Israel -- that is, the gentiles as a body were becoming partakers in the "pleroma" ("fulness") of the Abrahamic/Christic blessing. They were granted full sonship and inheritance as described in Ephesians chapter 3:1-21. This FULNESS, "pleroma", as in John 1:16, came to the gentiles via Paul's ministry (Acts 26:17-19; Rom 15:16; Eph 3:1-21). By reading the Eph 3:1-21 account in total we get the broad scope of Paul's work to deliver the full inheritance and riches to the gentiles via his ministry "that they might be filled with ALL THE PLEROMA ("fulness") of God" -- Eph 3:19.

The "fulness of the gentiles" came in no later than the end of Paul's Ministry.
According to what you are saying the Gentiles should have received this fullness when they were grafted in. Of course that would leave you with the problem of why would Paul mention it as a future event................ And so you have a problem, cause we know the alternative.

We are not still waiting for Gentile Fulness to occur.
The Jews, according to Paul WILL BE provoked to Jealously. Have you seen that happen yet? And yet how much more will there fullness be when that event occurs.

Rom 11
11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.
12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
church-pic.jpg

Hey Parousia,
Nice pictures of even the Pentecostals dressing up in Harlot of Babylon clothes. It is hard to imagine that the Pentecostals understand that they are the Harlot of Babylon, in dressing like the Harlot of Babylon, and then they go and dress like The Harlot of Babylon. Maybe they are telling us they are the Harlot of Babylon.

It is good to be a Catholic where we do not believe in such nonsense.

Revelation 17:3
Then he carried me away in spirit to a deserted place where I saw a woman seated on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names, with seven heads and ten horns. The woman was wearing purple and scarlet and adorned with gold, precious stones, and pearls. She held in her hand a gold cup that was filled with the abominable and sordid deeds of her harlotry. On her forehead was written a name, which is a mystery, "Babylon the great, the mother of harlots and of the abominations of the earth." I saw that the woman was drunk on the blood of the holy ones and on the blood of the witnesses to Jesus. When I saw her I was greatly amazed.​

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Then please show us where scripture teaches you that Fulness does not mean what I (and scripture) contend... I have shown how your interpretation of fulness does not stand up to scripture, by using actual scriptural teaching about fulness... that's how this works.

Now it's your turn to show me, using the very scriptures on fulness that I cited (and any other scripture you can find) why fulness in those passages does NOT mean what I contend it does.
See my previous post.
Here an example to get you started. You claim Fulness in scripture means "full number"
Please show me where I posted that.

so you take the scriptures I cited and show us how your contention is true. Just replace fulness in these passages with your contention of "Full number" and demonstrate how such an interpretation works:
Please show me where I made that my contention.

Romans 11:12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?(This is especially instructive for us -and difficult for you- in that "fulness" is considered here to be the opposite of "fall", and in no way can be construed as a numeric value.)
How much more whose fullness? Let's get things in context. The previous verse will help.

Rom 11
11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

It turns out we are talking about how much more the Jews fulness. So, using your definition of fulness of the Gentiles, how is it possible that there is MORE fulness of the Jews?

Part of Israel was blinded, but part of Israel was not (Rom 11:1-5). The remnant Nazarene sect, of whom Paul was a ringleader (Acts 24:5), was the NOT-blinded part of national Israel. The ruling and/or militant sects (Zealots, Essenes, Pharisees, Sadducees) were the hardened and blinded part. God used their blindness to launch Christ's mission to the whole Roman Empire.

Moreover, Paul had just informed us at Rom 9:6-13 that only the ELECT subgroup within Israel are saved, even also as it was in Isaiah's day (Rom 9:27) and also Elijah's day (Rom 11:3-5). I always wonder Why this is so hard to understand?
Jesus, his apostles and the Nazarene sect were ALL Israel. They are true faithful Israel.
Jesus, John the Baptist, the Twelve, the Seventy, the Nazarene sect all are JEWISH. They are ALL Israel, as are those of use who have joined ourselves to that branch via conversion to the covenant.
The word poppycock comes to mind.

And the Espicopalians!

Bishops.jpg

and the Coptics:
2.jpg

And the Baptists:
Pic29.jpg

And the Presbyterians:

And the Methodists:

bishop_mark.jpg

And the Pentecostals:
church-pic.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Would it be possible for you to put a link to these pictures?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What do YOU expect Jesus will do when He returns? Catch us all up and kill everyone else? That is the same mindset that the Jews had when He came first time.
Revelation 12:3
Then another sign appeared in the sky; it was a huge red dragon, with seven heads and ten horns, and on its heads were seven diadems. Its tail swept away a third of the stars in the sky and hurled them down to the earth. Then the dragon stood before the woman about to give birth, to devour her child when she gave birth. She gave birth to a son, a male child, destined to rule all the nations with an iron rod. Her child was caught up to God and his throne. The woman herself fled into the desert where she had a place prepared by God, that there she might be taken care of for twelve hundred and sixty days.

Matthew 2:12
Herod is going to search for the child to destroy him.
Hello Billy,
So what do you think about Jesus' rapture into heaven, right after His birth? I am saying that Jesus did not rapture to heaven, right after His birth, but stayed on earth. Scripture then tells us the woman fled to the desert for safety, which gives us the image of Israel fleeing from Egypt to the desert, for safety.

I say both Jesus and the Holy Family, actually fled Herod, under God's protection, on earth. The image of Jesus' rapture to safety in heaven is only indicating God's protection of Jesus, on earth, as the Holy Family flees Herod.

As of the year 2000, Jesus has given us, the Catholic Church, His Divine Mercy Feast Day and His Divine Mercy Chaplet, as a wedding garment to wear, in preparation for His day of Wrath and Judgement. He tells us this will protect us on that day. To put on Jesus' gifts of His Divine Mercy Feast Day and Divine Mercy Chaplet, through the Sacrament of Reconciliation (which the Sacrament of Reconciliation is Jesus' lips loosting our sins), and Eucharist, is washing ourselves in the Blood of the Lamb. So it is really like the priest is putting God's seal upon us as Jesus' Elect, as like in the Book of Revelation.

Jesus tells we Catholics that we are going to ride out the storm of God's Wrath, the Three Days of Darkness, right here on earth, as we enter into Jesus' Kingdom Come, of Messianic Reign. Just like Noah during the Great Flood, Israel during the Exodus and Jesus at His birth.

Revelation 7:1
After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth so that no wind could blow on land or sea or against any tree. Then I saw another angel come up from the East, holding the seal of the living God. He cried out in a loud voice to the four angels who were given power to damage the land and the sea, 'Do not damage the land or the sea or the trees until we put the seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.' I heard the number of those who had been marked with the seal, one hundred and forty-four thousand marked from every tribe of the Israelites.​

Jesus The Divine Mercy
by St.Faustina

Jesus looked at me and said, Souls perish in spite of My bitter Passion. I am giving them the last hope of salvation; that is, the Feast of My Mercy. If they will not adore My mercy, they will perish for all eternity. Secretary of My mercy, write, tell souls about this great mercy of Mine, because the awful day, the day of My justice, is near. (Diary - Divine Mercy in My Soul, 965)

He who refuses to pass through the door of My mercy must pass through the door of My justice... (1146) Today I heard a voice in my soul: Oh, if sinners knew My mercy, they would not perish in such great numbers. Tell sinful souls not to be afraid to approach Me; speak to them of My great mercy.

... Oh, how miserable are those who do not take advantage of the miracle of God's mercy! You will call out in vain, but it will be too late. (1448)

The Blessed Virgin Mary :

... you have to speak to the world about His great mercy and prepare the world for the Second Coming of Him who will come, not as a merciful Savior, but as a just Judge. Oh, how terrible is that day! Determined is the day of justice, the day of divine wrath. The angels tremble before it. Speak to souls about this great mercy while it is still the time for [granting] mercy. If you keep silent now, you will be answering for a great number of souls on that terrible day. ... (635)

Quoted from: www.DivineMercy.com

Matthew 22:1

Jesus again in reply spoke to them in parables, saying, The kingdom of heaven may be likened to a king who gave a wedding feast for his son. He dispatched his servants to summon the invited guests to the feast, but they refused to come. A second time he sent other servants, saying, 'Tell those invited: "Behold, I have prepared my banquet, my calves and fattened cattle are killed, and everything is ready; come to the feast."' Some ignored the invitation and went away, one to his farm, another to his business. The rest laid hold of his servants, mistreated them, and killed them. The king was enraged and sent his troops, destroyed those murderers, and burned their city. Then he said to his servants, 'The feast is ready, but those who were invited were not worthy to come. Go out, therefore, into the main roads and invite to the feast whomever you find.' The servants went out into the streets and gathered all they found, bad and good alike, and the hall was filled with guests. But when the king came in to meet the guests he saw a man there not dressed in a wedding garment. He said to him, 'My friend, how is it that you came in here without a wedding garment?' But he was reduced to silence. Then the king said to his attendants, 'Bind his hands and feet, and cast him into the darkness outside, where there will be wailing and grinding of teeth.' Many are invited, but few are chosen."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
church-pic.jpg

Hey Parousia,
Nice pictures of even the Pentecostals dressing up in Harlot of Babylon clothes. It is hard to imagine that the Pentecostals understand that they are the Harlot of Babylon, in dressing like the Harlot of Babylon, and then they go and dress like The Harlot of Babylon. Maybe they are telling us they are the Harlot of Babylon.

It is good to be a Catholic where we do not believe in such nonsense.
Well, you believe that the white race is the harlot of Babylon. But the white race is not a woman, does not sit on seven hills, is not arrayed in purple and scarlet, and does not have a gold cup in her hand.

Sounds like a little nonsense, to me.

And I saw where you termed me anti-Catholic. Actually, I love Catholics. There are few that have faith like a Catholic. Few that pray like a Catholic. Catholics have a great love for God. A Catholic believes they are in the one true Church and all is well with them. But is it? Maybe things aren't like you think.

Let's take a look at the ten commandments. I notice that you use tons of scriptures in your posts which is great. Ever notice the ten commandments in the old testament. Take a look at the second commandment.

When we look at Exodus 20:4 we see.

Exo 20
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

Now let's look at the Catholic second commandment.
2. You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain.

Why does the Catholic 2nd commandment disagree with God's second commandment? FYI the Catholic 2nd commandment is actually Gods 3rd commandment, 3rd is 4th, etc, etc, etc, etc. To make it all work out the 10th commandment is split to form the 9th and 10th commandments in the Catholic 10 commandments.

So who's 10 commandments are correct..........God's as shown in the Bible, or the Catholic 10 commandments as written by the Church.

Notice also what it say in Exodus 20:4-5
5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

So now you get to choose when enter the Church. Are you going to genuflect to that image.....statue of Jesus on the cross or are you going to obey God? He says don't create the image or bow to an image. What will you do? Will you choose God or the Catholic Church?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
So the truth has been posted and suddenly things get quiet. You can't argue with fact.

Sadly millions and millions of Catholics are led to break God's 10 commandments by the very organization they go to seek God. They are asked to bow before an idol.

Here is the 4th commandment............Remember the Sabbath Day and keep it holy.

And yet in 321, around the time that Constantine created the Catholic Church by making it the state religion of Rome we have this decree :

On the venerable Day of the Sun let the magistrates and people residing in cities rest, and let all workshops be closed. In the country, however, persons engaged in agriculture may freely and lawfully continue their pursuits; because it often happens that another day is not so suitable for grain-sowing or for vine-planting; lest by neglecting the proper moment for such operations the bounty of heaven should be lost.

So instead of keeping God's Sabbath holy we see the Babylonian religion has replaced God's commands. This is just another reason that the Catholic Church is the harlot of Babylon that sits on seven mountains, dresses in purple and scarlet and has a gold cup in HER hand.

The command God gives is ..........Come out of her my people.

Mat 19
29 And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And the Espicopalians!

Bishops.jpg

and the Coptics:
2.jpg

And the Baptists:
Pic29.jpg

And the Presbyterians:

And the Methodists:

bishop_mark.jpg

And the Pentecostals:
church-pic.jpg

Would it be possible for you to put a link to these pictures?

Google already does it for you!
Pick any of the pictures and do a google image search on it. If you are a PC user simply right click on the photo and select "search google for image" - Sorry I don't know how to do the same if you are a Mac user, but it should be pretty easy.

• Winner
Reactions: BABerean2
Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Google already does it for you!
Pick any of the pictures and do a google image search on it. If you are a PC user simply right click on the photo and select "search google for image" - Sorry I don't know how to do the same if you are a Mac user, but it should be pretty easy.
Thank you.

Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

A quick look at the Rosary. Prayer beads were used by Pagans long before the Rosary came along. You'll see many times that the Pope calls for the people to pray the Rosary. What does God say?

Mat 6
7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

And yet the Pope calls for repetitive prayers. Does he not realize that God says don't use vain repetitions as the heathen do?

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here is the 4th commandment............Remember the Sabbath Day and keep it holy.

Act 15:24 Forasmuch as we have heard, that certain which went out from us have troubled you with words, subverting your souls, saying, Ye must be circumcised, and keep the law: to whom we gave no such commandment:

2Co 3:6 who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
2Co 3:7 But if the ministry of death, written and engraved on stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of the glory of his countenance, which glory was passing away,
2Co 3:8 how will the ministry of the Spirit not be more glorious?

Col 2:16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
Col 2:17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

Gal 4:24 which things are symbolic. For these are the two covenants: the one from Mount Sinai which gives birth to bondage, which is Hagar—

Gal 4:25 for this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia, and corresponds to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children—

Gal 4:26 but the Jerusalem above is free, which is the mother of us all.
Gal 4:27 For it is written: "REJOICE, O BARREN, YOU WHO DO NOT BEAR! BREAK FORTH AND SHOUT, YOU WHO ARE NOT IN LABOR! FOR THE DESOLATE HAS MANY MORE CHILDREN THAN SHE WHO HAS A HUSBAND."
Gal 4:28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are children of promise.
Gal 4:29 But, as he who was born according to the flesh then persecuted him who was born according to the Spirit, even so it is now.
Gal 4:30 Nevertheless what does the Scripture say? "CAST OUT THE BONDWOMAN AND HER SON, FOR THE SON OF THE BONDWOMAN SHALL NOT BE HEIR WITH THE SON OF THE FREEWOMAN."
Gal 4:31 So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman but of the free.

Heb 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

Heb 12:18 For ye are not come unto the mount that might be touched, and that burned with fire, nor unto blackness, and darkness, and tempest, (Mount Sinai)
Heb 12:19 And the sound of a trumpet, and the voice of words; which voice they that heard intreated that the word should not be spoken to them any more:
Heb 12:20 (For they could not endure that which was commanded, And if so much as a beast touch the mountain, it shall be stoned, or thrust through with a dart:
Heb 12:21 And so terrible was the sight, that Moses said, I exceedingly fear and quake:)
Heb 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
Heb 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
Heb 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: jgr
Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Here is the Mitre

Notice the origin in the second picture. That is Dagon, the fish God.

Also notice the equal sided cross that is on the vestments. You'll see the same cross on Shamash the god of justice in Babylonia and Assyria.
It's also know as the cross of Baal.
The cross is most clearly seen in the 9th picture.

images

Last edited:
Upvote 0