• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Jesuslove70708

Apr 25, 2021
La
✟111,763.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So I woke up yesterday with so much doubt and unbelief I’m pretty sure but I got through it and then the rest of the day just got worse I always get thoughts of unbelief and out nonstop so worst part was the to come yet so and around
Post to go to sleep all the doubt and all I Unbelief hit me I keep having these thoughts this morning I got up and repented of them last night I did too and my back was hurting so bad I was going to sleep on the floor for a little bit but eventually stop and I’m scared this is not OCD well I can’t say I’m not scared but it’s not the feeling of scared and unsurety so I feel like I don’t even Unbeilef sometimes or care what’s the time I feel like that it bothers me I sin with no problem I’m pretty sure not bothers me because I would be so scared of sin sorry for the AutoCorrect‘s hope you can understand it

Jesuslove70708

Apr 25, 2021
La
✟111,763.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I’m worried about something I believe got my belief is slipping slowly very slowly and very fast I was thinking of looking at testimonies and proof of Jesus maybe that would help but I could be two options I look at the proof I have a panic attack and I thought to get worse or I get my faith and believe how it used to be but I don’t know what to do I don’t want to give up I’m not going to it’s that I set an a little room all day and I stare at like the ceiling or on my phone looking for talking so I don’t know what to do in the situation should I look at proven testimonies or should I just wait I’m not at my parents right now foster care so should I wait until I go back or should I do it now or not do it at all

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray for you that the Lord will bless you richly in Jesus precious name.

I am on the Lord's side and this is where I will stay.
Forever his.
He is everything to me. :)
You are welcome to come over to the Lord's side.

Upvote 0