Yay! New moderators!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramona

If you can't see my siggy, I've disappeared ;)
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2006
Visit site
✟55,932.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone!

Morningstar2651 and Sacredsin have been elected to staff and will be joining the list of moderators in NCR once they pass their training! I'm really excited about this. Yay! :clap:

Oh and wow, the site is SERIOUSLY wonky post-crash! :D

Cheers!
Hallie

Caitlin.ann

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2006
Indiana
✟30,277.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Hey! Congrats on modship! :D

Thanks. :)

Wow! I never expected there to be so many Pagan mods here, not after LeeD's reactionary effort.

The time warp must be God's punishment on a sinful forum :eek:

Lol, I never expected to see so many of us either, although I'm glad to see all of us around.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Caitlin.ann

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2006
Indiana
✟30,277.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Sacredsin:

Is there such a thing as a sacred sin? Anyway, it shows why this forum, if not sacred, but at least is very interesting. Looking forward to you as a moderator.

Regards, Kutte

Lol, thank you for the warm welcome and interesting question. My name is something I came up with a few years ago that reflected my feelings at that point in my life and ever since I have not been able to come up with a better one. It stands for things that I view as sacred that others view as sinful, such as my religious path. That I am a part of the sacred, but others may view that line of thinking as sinful. Thats how I forged the name, Sacredsin. :)

Upvote 0

sidhe

Seemly Unseelie
Sep 27, 2004
Couldharbour
✟27,251.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Sacredsin:

Is there such a thing as a sacred sin? Anyway, it shows why this forum, if not sacred, but at least is very interesting. Looking forward to you as a moderator.

Regards, Kutte

All dark-haired pagan girls are sacred sins.

Including me!

I'm in a mood today...

Upvote 0

Caitlin.ann

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2006
Indiana
✟30,277.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Kutte,

Lol, thank you for the warm welcome and interesting question. My name is something I came up with a few years ago that reflected my feelings at that point in my life and ever since I have not been able to come up with a better one. It stands for things that I view as sacred that others view as sinful, such as my religious path. That I am a part of the sacred, but others may view that line of thinking as sinful. Thats how I forged the name, Sacredsin.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

français

Atheist/CA-Bloc Québécois/US-Democrat
Oct 2, 2006
Montréal, Québec
✟21,764.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Bloc
wow. what happened since I left?

Non-Christian moderators?

huh?
The site is still ordering posts wherever, so this could end up being like the first post or something!

Anyways yes, it was at the end of last summer that they decided to allow non Christians to be mods and to post n ALL forums(before, non Christians could not post in certain areas.) They renamed the forum to foru.ms and put the religious topics at the bottom. Of course, that caused outrage(that it went secular over night) so they renamed it to Christian forums and put the Christian topics at the top. But, they still left the rules that allowed non Christians to be mods and admins!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.