Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Do not believe Jesus will be the King of the Jews and establish His millennium reign?
Jesus is king of the church. He is king now, he established his kingdom long ago.

Upvote 0

David Kent

Continuing Historicist
Aug 24, 2017
Ashford Kent
✟116,777.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
John likened Christians who were departing Christ to the coming Antichrist by calling them antichrists because the coming Antichrist will deny that Jesus is the messiah and not the Son of God.

What the Jews (Judaism) believe is critical to understanding the end times and the person of the Antichrist. If you would read what it says in Matthew and Mark about the Jews' understanding the messiah was to be the promised great King of Israel, descended from David, who would lead them and the world into the messiah age - you would realized that the Pope is not qualified.

Matthew 27 :
41 Likewise also the chief priests mocking him, with the scribes and elders, said,

42 He saved others; himself he cannot save. If he be the King of Israel, let him now come down from the cross, and we will believe him.

Do you read that "the King of Israel" ?

Mark 15:
31 Likewise also the chief priests mocking said among themselves with the scribes, He saved others; himself he cannot save.

32 Let Christ the King of Israel descend now from the cross, that we may see and believe. And they that were crucified with him reviled him.

Do you read that "Christ the King of Israel" ?
That was what the Jews said, he never called himself king. Pilate said, "You are a king then? " Jesus said "My kingdom is not of this world." It is a spiritual kingdom. His kingdom was set up at Pentecost.

Is Jesus YOUR king?

Upvote 0

David Kent

Continuing Historicist
Aug 24, 2017
Ashford Kent
✟116,777.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
The little horn in Daniel 7 and 8 is time of the end. The great words that he speaks against God is after he becomes the beast-king in Revelation 13. As the beast-king, he will rule the world for 42 months, ending with Jesus's return. The little horn is not the Pope nor papacy. The little horn is not a historic person.

Revelation 13;5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
Daniel 7:8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Daniel 7:11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

Daniel 7:19-21 Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet; And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows. I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;

Daniel 7:24-26. And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings. And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

The let and hindrance in 2 Thessalonians 2 was the Roman empire as the early church writers tell us with remarkable unanimity.
After it was taken out of the way the empire would divide into the 10 horns. This happened in the 5th century. The little horn beast would receive his kingdom nearly the same time as the ten kingdoms (one hour). This remarkably is what the ECW told us Before it happened as it was passed down from Paul. "You know," said Paul because when he was with them he told them. "We pray for the continuation of the Empire" said Tertullian, "because WE KNOW what calamities will come when it is removed."

Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

The little horn came out of the 10 horns that the empire split into and began to gain power at that same time as the ten horns, the Germanic kings. The little horn being a continuation of the Roman empire will rule the he is thrown into the pit.

Daniel 7:11. The great words the horn the horn spoke are the same voice that John heard:
Revelation 10:1-4 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth, And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices. And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.

Tis was at the Reformation when Martin Luther received the Papal Bull, the seven thunders from the seven hills, of excommunication, he thought that is was as the voice of God, but eventually realised it was the opposite and he burnt it as "The execrable bull of Antichrist.." He then excommunicated the pope. Casting out the outer court, Revelation 11.

Daniel 7:19-21 The little horn with eyes and a mouth that spoke great things, exactly describes the papacy, it has eyes which look out from the "Holy See" throughout bishops which are his overseers, they have to report back to the Vatican every month. It is the most universal spy network in the world.

Daniel 7:24-26 Here again we have the little papal horn, different from the rest . The papacy did destroy three of the ten kings, thus creating the papal states which he lost in 1870 when the Prussians attacked France and the French troops protecting Rome withdrew, and the king of Italy took all the papal positions in Italy except the Vatican palace. The papacy has always spoken great words against the Most High, and he wore out saints of the most high, until just before the reformation there was practically no evangelical witness for 3½ years before the reformation. The witnesses were dead, but were resurrected at the reformation.
The papacy changed laws making his laws over states. Every Roman catholic is a citizen of Rome first and their home country after. He gas changed times as our calendar is the Gregorian calendar.

ALL FULFILLED.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
That was what the Jews said, he never called himself king. Pilate said, "You are a king then? " Jesus said "My kingdom is not of this world." It is a spiritual kingdom. His kingdom was set up at Pentecost.

Is Jesus YOUR king?
Jesus responded to Pilate - with "Thou sayest" - which means it is as you say, Pilate, "I am a king."

Matthew 27:11 And Jesus stood before the governor: and the governor asked him, saying, Art thou the King of the Jews? And Jesus said unto him, Thou sayest.

Of course, Jesus is my Lord, King, Savior, God.

• Agree
Reactions: David Kent
Upvote 0

David Kent

Continuing Historicist
Aug 24, 2017
Ashford Kent
✟116,777.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
The horns of Daniel.

Verse 3. The Ram was the Medes and Persians. The Medes were the first the greater but the Persian came second and was the greatest.
Verse 5. The he goat was the Greeks and the notable horn was Alexander. His conquests were so rapid that he is well described as his feet not touching the ground, a term we still use today.
Verse 8. Alexander's death was sudden and his empire disintegrated into a 40-year period of war and chaos in 321 BCE. The Hellenistic world eventually settled into four stable power blocks: the Ptolemaic Kingdom of Egypt, the Seleucid Empire in the east, the Kingdom of Pergamon in Asia Minor, and Macedon. The four notable horns.
Verse 9 The little horn, who came out of one of those four, the Seleucid Empire, Antiochus Epiphanes. The Papal little horn came from the ten.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dfw69

Pre-Tribulation Pre- False Messianic Age
Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus is king of the church. He is king now, he established his kingdom long ago.

Jesus is called the King of the Jews and many Israelites already acknowledge Him as the King and the king to come and it’s fortold He will rule from Jerusalem and sit on David’s throne for 1000 years while satan is lock up during that season

He was rejected by them the first time as the King and Priest in which the coming messiah represents in Judaism.
The messiah will bring in the new age to come. When He returns to them again they will receive Him and say ‘blessed is He that comes in the name of the Lord’…They will believe in the Son of God again and receive Him as the Messiah, King of the Jews and Son of David

Jesus is the Father of the church He is not our king , He is our Father by adoption and we are His children not subjects . The new Jerusalem above is free

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dfw69

Pre-Tribulation Pre- False Messianic Age
Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Is Jesus YOUR king?

Jesus said His kingdom is not of this world …meaning it’s not from satan ..satan is the ruler of this world even now

His kingdom will be set up by God who is the true King of the Jews.. ask any Jew who their king is …they will say God for they have yet to acknowledge that God has a Son who goes before Him

Jesus kingship and authority does not come from the rulers of this world it comes from His Father above and only the Father can establish the true kingdom from Heaven in Jerusalem

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,045.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I hope that Christians do not contribute to this.
Some people believe that the end of the Church age is marked by animal sacrifices on the temple mount. They do not need to build a temple. All they need is a tent or tabernacle.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,045.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Sigh. The countdown is already here if you look at the right temple which is the CHURCH!
We are the tabernacle of God. So the church age would have to end for the sacrifices to begin.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,045.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
You are expecting a third physical temple? A physical sacrifice with animals again? Ha.
I am expecting them to build a tent or set up a tabernacle. The Muslims would not be happy about that and the police would arrest anyone trying to do this. Although there are funds set up for their legal defense if they were to try and get themselves arrested.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,769.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Taking a look in the last 7 pages, from page 9 to 15, I must say that "the Lord weigheth the spirits" Proverbs 16:2 combined with Daniel 5:27. And the Lord said (I am referring to my Lord JESUS)-: Matthew 12:36-37: --> 36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the Day of Judgment. (this Day arrived -the seventh and last Day or seventh and last millennium - , and also the Judgment Seat of Christ. Get ready). 37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Revelation 22:11-12 -> 11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. 12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Revelation 21:8 - But the fearful(the cowards), and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth-Mat.25:30.

The Word is GOD, self-executing.

Upvote 0