Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I do not see this concept anywhere in prophecy.

You read into prophecy and see a near fulfillment of the end of days , but it’s not happening that’s your first mistake. The next age to come will be a false messianic age where the Father and Son doctrine will not be tolerated nor seen as truth but will be acknowledged as antisemitic …

“ How dare those lying Christians believe in a Son of Hashem . Jesus never existed in history so how can Jews have Him condemned Him ? It’s all a lie . That doctrine is antisemitism from hasatan …We have found our true messiah that God promised us “this will be the new age mentality …

There will be a world ruler, referred to in Revelation 13, as the beast. People will worship him as a god, but not as a Messiah.

The Man of sin who comes after the false messianic age will indeed be worship as God and He will seek to destroy Israel who is coming to believe in the Father and Son doctrine which they have rejected for so long

This person will seek to destroy Israel but Israel will be saved.
That is why the dramatic setting takes place in Jerusalem with her temple

The reason Israel will not be seeking a messiah is because they will have believed their promised messiah has already come as Jesus prophesied that many messiahs will have already come . Jesus taught do not believe in it. The false messianic age is not of God

The testing of our faith and trust in the Lord, will be at the Sixth Seal, the next Prophesied event. Then: those who stood the test, will be blessed as they go to live in peace and prosperity in all of the holy Land.
Thoe who fail this great test, constitute the apostasy; the falling away.

The only testing that has existed since the birth of Christianity has come from mystery Babylon and satan not by God

Keras your prophecy of
The 6th seal which you believe is a mass ejection should it take place is not of God nor a test from God nor Gods wrath

There will be no exodus of Christians to the promise land afterwards and those that may be seeking shelter in the land of Israel are fleeing from fear of a manmade catastrophe

Those who choose to obey Christ who said do not go after them and believe it not when they say here is messiah are not in apostasy but in obedience to Christ words

The true man of sin will not appear afterwards scattering the new settlers of so called Christians in the land of Israel should some take flight in fear of some manmade judgement

Jesus is not returning to earth afterwards because the time is not yet

Keras the falling away is a falling away from the belief in the Father and Son doctrine and even now there are many antichrist

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,038.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Keras your prophecy of
I prophecy nothing. The Bible Prophets say all of what I have posted.
Your load of unsupported opinion can go where it belongs; in the rubbish tip.

The soon to happen Day when the Lord will change the world, will shock and surprise you.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

The soon to happen Day when the Lord will change the world, will shock and surprise you.
keras, what I think is going to change your mind is when Gog/Magog takes place - and there has not been the solar event to decimate the present population in Israel and replaced with Christians migrating there to form a Christian based replacement nation there, as you have theorized.

Either Gog/Magog or the rapture, either of those two events will change your mind, and at the same time shatter both the Amil and post-mil views. Which of the two events takes place first is not for certain.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dfw69

Pre-Tribulation Pre- False Messianic Age
Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I understand that but some of your interpretations of the prophets and the timing of their fulfillment are wrong my friend

It is not unsupported for Jesus clearly says false Messiahs are coming and false prophets as well which implies to me that a false messianic age of antichrist arises to combat the Father and Son doctrine

I’ve been hearing about the reset and I know that wicked men are planning a fake end of days to change the age as we know it and I know it’s not from God but it’s manmade using technology such as LRAD DEW ADS HAARP systems and NASA satellites to create another hoax upon mankind…

The aftermath of this hoax will most likely be blamed on the so called Christian nations and Christianity for its brutality upon humanity but it’s a false flag . The real culprits are always mystery Babylon

And mystery Babylon will arise as a queen in the end of the aftermath of this coming reset

Personally I do hope I’m wrong and none of these things takes place… but the puzzles are falling into place and the picture is becoming clearer

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,038.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
keras, what I think is going to change your mind is when Gog/Magog takes place
The attack of Gog and his huge army, cannot happen until the Christian peoples are living in all of the holy Land, without defences; just trusting on the Lord for their protection. He delivers it.
there has not been the solar event to decimate the present population in Israel and replaced with Christians migrating there to form a Christian based replacement nation there, as you have theorized.
As the Bible Prophets plainly say will happen, on the Day of the Lord's fiery wrath. No one can dismiss this truth, as the window for it to take place, as Prophesied, is still open.
Either Gog/Magog or the rapture, either of those two events will change your mind, and at the same time shatter both the Amil and post-mil views. Which of the two events takes place first is not for certain.
I repeat: the next Prophesied event will be the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster,
Note well; how the sun is currently in a very active phase. Astrophysicists and those who know the danger, are very concerned that a big, earth directed CME, is highly likely.
As for a 'rapture to heaven', that is impossible and will never happen.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The attack of Gog and his huge army, cannot happen until the Christian peoples are living in all of the holy Land, without defences; just trusting on the Lord for their protection. He delivers it.
I hear your emphatic position. Which is I why I say the Gog/Magog event, when it happens, will be what changes you mind. I don't think you are going to change your position until then.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,038.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I understand that but some of your interpretations of the prophets and the timing of their fulfillment are wrong my friend
When the Prophets tell about cosmic disturbances, such as the sun suddenly shining 7 times brighter and the moon shining as bright as the sun and blood red, then I 'interpret' it as something which will happen. Not an allegory or symbolic of anything other than what we are actually told.
And when those Prophesies are in the context of the Lord destroying His enemies, as Isaiah 30:26-30 is; then how can anyone deny their fulfilment?

As for timing, this terrible day will be the event which no one knows the day or the hour and it will happen unexpectedly; as a thief.
However, we can and should know the season and many indications point to the present time, as when it will happen.
It is not unsupported for Jesus clearly says false Messiahs are coming and false prophets as well which implies to me that a false messianic age of antichrist arises to combat the Father and Son doctrine
More opinion.
Where do you see this supposed false Messianic age in the Bible?
I know that wicked men are planning a fake end of days to change the age as we know it and I know it’s not from God but it’s manmade using technology
Mans schemes and dreams will all become nothing on the Day the Lord sends His fiery wrath. The world will never be the same again.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,038.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I hear your emphatic position. Which is I why I say the Gog/Magog event, when it happens, will be what changes you mind. I don't think you are going to change your position until then.
Who will be the people that Gog will attack?
The present inhabitants of the holy Land area, simply do not fit the description of who will be there, living in peace and prosperity, blessed and protected by the Lord.

The shocking disaster of the Lord's Day of vengeance and wrath will change your mind.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Where do you see this supposed false Messianic age in the Bible?
1Thessalonians 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

peace and safety false.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,038.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The Jews went into captivity by the sword.
The Jews do not live undefended and without weapons.
In Ezekiel 38:8; the use of 'brought back from the sword....KJV, or ...restored from ruin.... REB, does not mean after a war and certainly does not mean 1850 years after the Roman conquest.
Both versions refer to the Land, not the people.

A massive sun strike will devastate the Land, but God Promises to send rain and it will quickly regenerate and blossom. Isaiah 35:1-2, +

1 Thessalonians 3:2-3, is a prophecy for our situation at present.
When the AC does come to the Christian nation of Beulah and makes a peace treaty for 7 years, there will be peace for the first half of it. But then the AC will conquer Beulah, so that 1 Thess 4:2-3 Prophecy cannot refer to their 'sudden destruction', at that time.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
When the AC does come to the Christian nation of Beulah and makes a peace treaty for 7 years,
What covenant is this in Daniel 9:4 ?

4 And I prayed unto the LORD my God, and made my confession, and said, O Lord, the great and dreadful God, keeping the covenant and mercy to them that love him, and to them that keep his commandments;

What covenant is this in Daniel 9:27, that has a 7 year confirmation requirement set forth by Moses in Deuteronomy 31:9-13 ?

27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

It is not a peace treaty, keras. It is the Mt. Sinai covenant.

The 70 weeks of years is not meant for the church, but for Daniel's people - the Jews, and Jerusalem.

Upvote 0

dfw69

Pre-Tribulation Pre- False Messianic Age
Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mans schemes and dreams will all become nothing on the Day the Lord sends His fiery wrath. The world will never be the same again.

In what way will the world not be the same ? Because when the new age comes the prophets predict no hunger no sorrow no tears no wars no death no hurts no injustice no needs it’s like heaven on earth a time of eternal joy and eternal peace

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,038.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The 70 weeks of years is not meant for the church, but for Daniel's people - the Jews, and Jerusalem.
your people; in Daniels time did mean Israel; all 12 tribes, but since Jesus came, it means all the faithful Christian peoples.
The Jews, as a people group will play no part in the end times, only a remnant will join their Christian brethren.

Your intransience and inability to understand scripture in this matter, sadly makes all of your beliefs on end time prophecy; wrong.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,038.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
In what way will the world not be the same ? Because when the new age comes the prophets predict no hunger no sorrow no tears no wars no death no hurts no injustice no needs it’s like heaven on earth a time of eternal joy and eternal peace
After the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster, we will be back to 1800's technology.

The new age, you refer to will be the Eternal state, Which comes after the Millennium and the final Judgment. Rev 20:11-15, Rev 21 to 22

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
your people; in Daniels time did mean Israel; all 12 tribes, but since Jesus came, it means all the faithful Christian peoples.
The Jews, as a people group will play no part in the end times, only a remnant will join their Christian brethren.

Your intransience and inability to understand scripture in this matter, sadly makes all of your beliefs on end time prophecy; wrong.
In Zechariah 14, when the Jews escape through the valley created when Jesus stands on the M.t of Olives splitting it in half, it says in Zechariah 14:5....

5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

Daniel's people are the Jews.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,038.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Daniel's people are the Jews.
Gods people, the ones whom God will save and protect in the end times; are the faithful, righteous believers in God and who accept the salvation offered by Jesus. Ethnicity plays no part in it.
You directly contradict scripture to think otherwise.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Gods people, the ones whom God will save and protect in the end times; are the faithful, righteous believers in God and who accept the salvation offered by Jesus. Ethnicity plays no part in it.
You directly contradict scripture to think otherwise.
Daniel's people - not God's people. God's people includes all who are saved.

The 70 weeks of years are determined upon Daniel's people - the Jews and Jerusalem.

And the covenant to be confirmed in Daniel 9:27 is the Mt. Sinai covenant - not a peace treaty.

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married

The 70 weeks of years are determined upon Daniel's people - the Jews and Jerusalem.

And the covenant to be confirmed in Daniel 9:27 is the Mt. Sinai covenant - not a peace treaty.
Douggg, I am not sure God would agree with you. Time and again He called the people of Israel His people. Do you really thing He changed His mind?

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,038.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Yes, and it is all the faithful believers that scripture is for.

Do you really contend that all the people who claim to be Jewish, are still in God's favour? Paul is crystal clear: Of Israel, only a remnant will be saved. Romans 9:27
This cannot be right. Daniel 9:27 talks about a fixed period agreement between a person and many people. God is not a participant in it. God does not make 7 year Covenents.

It can be easily understood as being between the Anti-Christ beast of Rev 13 and most of the people who will be in the holy land at that time.
Time and again He called the people of Israel His people. Do you really thing He changed His mind?
God sent Jesus to save ALL who would accept His Salvation. Ephesians 2:11-15 Christianity 101.
God's people are from every tribe, race, nation and language. Revelation 5:9-10

Not so much as 'changed His mind', as expanded the scope of who can be one of His people.
This truth, of course; destroys the 'rapture to heaven' theory. I suggest that all who have fallen for that deception, seriously re-think their beliefs before its too late.

Reactions: David Kent
Upvote 0