WWE Wrestler Hulk Hogan sees the COVID-19 pandemic as sign from God, says a vaccine is not neccesary

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There are also promising trials using antibodies from the blood of those who have recovered or showing no symptoms.
Indeed, there are many optional treatments to HCQ...but doctors agree that HCQ+ is currently the best treatment available to date.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
It should also be noted that complications, deaths, bad reactions and many other issues and concerns are highly under repoted when it comes to vaccines.

No more or less so than they are underreported through not having a vaccine...

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,788.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Can you see heaven from hell? And vice versa?
It was once a popular idea that one got to watch the torments of the damned form heaven with that being part of the reward.

Upvote 0

Tinker Grey

Wanderer
Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2002
Erewhon
Visit site
✟933,641.00
Faith
Atheist
It was once a popular idea that one got to watch the torments of the damned form heaven with that being part of the reward.
Goes back at least to Tertullian (AD 155-220)
At that greatest of all spectacles, that last and eternal judgment how shall I admire, how laugh, how rejoice, how exult, when I behold so many proud monarchs groaning in the lowest abyss of darkness; so many magistrates liquefying in fiercer flames than they ever kindled against the Christians; so many sages philosophers blushing in red-hot fires with their deluded pupils; so many tragedians more tuneful in the expression of their own sufferings; so many dancers tripping more nimbly from anguish then ever before from applause."

“What a spectacle. . .when the world. . .and its many products, shall be consumed in one great flame! How vast a spectacle then bursts upon the eye! What there excites my admiration? What my derision? Which sight gives me joy? As I see. . .illustrious monarchs. . . groaning in the lowest darkness, Philosophers. . .as fire consumes them! Poets trembling before the judgment-seat of. . .Christ! I shall hear the tragedians, louder-voiced in their own calamity; view play-actors. . .in the dissolving flame; behold wrestlers, not in their gymnasia, but tossing in the fiery billows. . .What inquisitor or priest in his munificence will bestow on you the favor of seeing and exulting in such things as these? Yet even now we in a measure have them by faith in the picturings of imagination.” [De Spectaculis, Chapter XXX]

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am not into wrestling, but within WWE, there Hulk Hogan, who may very well be a Christian has pointed out to the idolatry of this nation.
Hulk Hogan says coronavirus is sign form God and we 'don't need a vaccine'
Hulk Hogan compares pandemic with biblical plagues: We need ‘personal revival’ more than a vaccine
I am actually not surprised about what he said being that many Christians and "Christians" alike like to worship sports, music, and entertainment idols. I knew that some major reaping and sowing would come before this pandemic emerged. I am not against these things provided that they are moderated by content and time. But it's ironic, that even within these venues turned into idols, Hulk Hogan has spoken the truth.

I am not against a quickly made but effective vaccine against COVID-19, but there are so many pleasures, which are right now locked away from us, we easily take for granted. And we taken them so hard, it gets us away from God .
I also happened to read the first 10 chapters of Isaiah where Israel is in blatant idolatry so much that God gave them over to it, and then He punished it with a bunch of plagues and misery.
Maybe since churches are closed, it might be a great time to make house churches that space Christians apart and do not have more than 10 people, per the President's guidelines. This will make us see what it really means to have a church.
This pandemic may and hopefully will make people realize that God is their top priority above all others and that He is our only hope.
I don’t often need advice about vaccines and contagious disease...but when I do, I look to the professional wrestling legends like Hulk Hogan. You should, too. In times of need Hulk Hogan Healthcare is there for you.

HHH: the medical experts you can really trust. Really. Call today:
1-800-GET-SICK.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
That's when their inflated...where you been boy.
Evidence? In Italy some of the deaths appear to have been underreported:

Italy's coronavirus death toll is likely much higher: "Most deaths simply aren't counted"

That is what happens when the hospitals are overwhelmed. More people die due to an inability to treat. I have seen more than one article on this, in the first one the conclusion was based upon how the death rate was so much higher than last years even if one takes out all of the reported Covid cases in some areas. They were simply unable to analyze all of the bodies.

Upvote 0

Ricky M

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2017
Los Angeles
✟130,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well there most definitely are enemies in both camps...tis true...but I know there are more good then bad people in the world and the number of bad people being taken out under the Trump administration is the evidence...keep watching...there's lots more going on around the world besides this pandemic.
Trump is but one more stepping stone. Do NOT be fooled by him. And yes, it's not like you have a better choice.

The world is on the road to the antichrist, and it's not going to be led there by righteous people.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ricky M

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2017
Los Angeles
✟130,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Can you see heaven from hell? And vice versa?
According to the story of Lazarus and the rich man, yes.

With the caveat that once we reach the New Earth, we won't remember anything of this one.

Upvote 0

Ricky M

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2017
Los Angeles
✟130,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don’t often need advice about vaccines and contagious disease...but when I do, I look to the professional wrestling legends like Hulk Hogan. You should, too. In times of need Hulk Hogan Healthcare is there for you.

HHH: the medical experts you can really trust. Really. Call today:
1-800-GET-SICK.
I wouldn't consider Hulk to be qualified for the job. So Trump will probably put him in charge ;)

• Haha
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No. Not particularly. I thought about it for a few seconds and came to the conclusion it would take a book to define, explain, and clarify. A small feature: a god that would always prevent child rape would more worthy of worship than Yahweh.

Let me ask you a question. Would you be willing to give up your ability to think on your own , come to conclusions of your own based upon evidence, or take any decisions and instead be unthinkingly required to do what a god decided for you to do in order to prevent child rape?

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Let me ask you a question. Would you be willing to give up your ability to think on your own , come to conclusions of your own based upon evidence, or take any decisions and instead be unthinkingly required to do what a god decided for you to do in order to prevent child rape?
That would appear to be a false dichotomy. There are other possibilities.

• Agree
Reactions: Tinker Grey
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟433,478.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Oh boy. Just the kind of neighbors you really want for eternity...

• Haha
Reactions: Jok
Upvote 0

variant

Happy Cat
Jun 14, 2005
✟295,051.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Goes back at least to Tertullian (AD 155-220)

It's an interesting example of what concepts might be appealing to people.

In this case someone who considers themselves "good" and finds the idea of others who are not being tortured mercilessly by a divine being that shares their views quite appealing (rather than horrifying).

Upvote 0