WWE Wrestler Hulk Hogan sees the COVID-19 pandemic as sign from God, says a vaccine is not neccesary

SaintCody777

The young, curious Berean
Jan 11, 2018
Miami, Florida
✟53,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I am not into wrestling, but within WWE, there Hulk Hogan, who may very well be a Christian has pointed out to the idolatry of this nation.
Hulk Hogan says coronavirus is sign form God and we 'don't need a vaccine'
Hulk Hogan compares pandemic with biblical plagues: We need ‘personal revival’ more than a vaccine
I am actually not surprised about what he said being that many Christians and "Christians" alike like to worship sports, music, and entertainment idols. I knew that some major reaping and sowing would come before this pandemic emerged. I am not against these things provided that they are moderated by content and time. But it's ironic, that even within these venues turned into idols, Hulk Hogan has spoken the truth.

I am not against a quickly made but effective vaccine against COVID-19, but there are so many pleasures, which are right now locked away from us, we easily take for granted. And we taken them so hard, it gets us away from God .
I also happened to read the first 10 chapters of Isaiah where Israel is in blatant idolatry so much that God gave them over to it, and then He punished it with a bunch of plagues and misery.
Maybe since churches are closed, it might be a great time to make house churches that space Christians apart and do not have more than 10 people, per the President's guidelines. This will make us see what it really means to have a church.
This pandemic may and hopefully will make people realize that God is their top priority above all others and that He is our only hope.

Last edited:

Ricky M

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2017
Los Angeles
✟130,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A god who would resort to such tactics is not worthy of worship.
People are mislead, it's not God but satan who has sewn infirmity among us.

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟432,864.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
People are mislead, it's not God but satan who has sewn infirmity among us.
So this virus thing is not unfolding according to God's plan?

Or maybe He doesnt have a plan but is as curious as the rest of us to see how things go?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Al Touthentop

Nov 24, 2019
VENETA
Visit site
✟34,926.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Libertarian
I am not into wrestling, but within WWE, there is a man of God, Hulk Hogan, who has pointed out to the idolatry of this nation.
Hulk Hogan says coronavirus is sign form God and we 'don't need a vaccine'
I am not surprised about what he said being that many Christians and "Christians" alike like to worship sports, music, and entertainment idols. I am not against a quickly made but effective vaccine against COVID-19, but there are so many pleasures, which are right now locked away from us, we easily take for granted. And we taken them so hard, it gets us away from God and it even creeps into churches.
I also happened to read the first 10 chapters of Isaiah where Israel is in blatant idolatry so much that God gave them over to it, and then He punished it with a bunch of plagues and misery.
Maybe since churches are closed, it might be a great time to make house churches that space Christians apart and do not have more than 10 people, per the President's guidelines. This will make us see what it really means to have a church.
This pandemic may and hopefully will make people realize that God is their top priority above all others and that He is our only hope.

Vaccines are a protected money making scheme by big pharma. They may or may not be effective but at best they are part of a dangerous group of "medicines" which often miss the mark.

For some 10 years a known treatment for coronaviruses has been available. The reason you see so much reporting on cloraquine is because it is a known binding agent for Zinc. In other words, it's not useful unless it's combined with Zinc. It is the Zinc that provides the defense - or it helps people's natural immune systems defend against the disease. But there are over the counter natural alternatives to chloraquine which can act in the same way and help your Zinc-deprived body metabolize the Zinc and make use of it. He's right, we don't need a vaccine in this case.

Modern Medicine Knew Of Zinc Cure For Coronavirus Infections A Decade Ago But Failed To Put Into Practice

Upvote 0

SaintCody777

The young, curious Berean
Jan 11, 2018
Miami, Florida
✟53,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Vaccines are a protected money making scheme by big pharma. They may or may not be effective but at best they are part of a dangerous group of "medicines" which often miss the mark.

For some 10 years a known treatment for coronaviruses has been available. The reason you see so much reporting on cloraquine is because it is a known binding agent for Zinc. In other words, it's not useful unless it's combined with Zinc. It is the Zinc that provides the defense - or it helps people's natural immune systems defend against the disease. But there are over the counter natural alternatives to chloraquine which can act in the same way and help your Zinc-deprived body metabolize the Zinc and make use of it. He's right, we don't need a vaccine in this case.

Modern Medicine Knew Of Zinc Cure For Coronavirus Infections A Decade Ago But Failed To Put Into Practice
Yeah, I heard that this combo of hydroxochloroquine with zinc has saved people who were getting or were already critically ill from this virus and would of otherwise died without it. Just as it was touted by Pres. trump, it's very promising.
Maybe we don't need a vaccine and God is showing us all His signs. We didn't need a vaccine and cannot get one for any bacterial infections and malaria, which hydroxychloroquine was originally intended for. So, this pandemic can end without a vaccine.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, I heard that this combo of hydroxochloroquine with zinc has saved people who were getting or were already critically ill from this virus and would of otherwise died without it. Just as it was touted by Pres. trump, it's very promising.
Maybe we don't need a vaccine and God is showing us all His signs. We didn't need a vaccine and cannot get one for any bacterial infections and malaria, which hydroxychloroquine was originally intended for. So, this pandemic can end without a vaccine.

You have heard correctly but the jury is still out on that. There are quite a few human trials of this treatment in progress but they are not generally positive. It is worrisome that many of the strongest promoters of this treatment are not experts and some are actually very dubious characters.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Al Touthentop

Nov 24, 2019
VENETA
Visit site
✟34,926.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Libertarian
You have heard correctly but the jury is still out on that. There are quite a few human trials of this treatment in progress but they are not generally positive. It is worrisome that many of the strongest promoters of this treatment are not experts and some are actually very dubious characters.

So far of the two doctors that have used it and shared their results, they've had some 1500 success stories, none of whom have had to be hospitalized.

Upvote 0

Tinker Grey

Wanderer
Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2002
Erewhon
Visit site
✟932,333.00
Faith
Atheist
Would you like to describe a 'god' who would be worthy of worship?
No. Not particularly. I thought about it for a few seconds and came to the conclusion it would take a book to define, explain, and clarify. A small feature: a god that would always prevent child rape would more worthy of worship than Yahweh.

Upvote 0

GACfan

Aug 15, 2019
Texas
✟77,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't agree with Hulk in his personal belief, but I can't be upset with him. I remember watching him in the WWE with my older brother when we were kids. I haven't kept track of him over the years, so I didn't know he was on Twitter. I'm glad to hear he's become a Christian and he's still in the public light.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,149,607.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single

Nonsense.

And vaccines are not money makers for big pharma. Big pharma wants diseases that require regular treatment, not a one off cure.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Al Touthentop

Nov 24, 2019
VENETA
Visit site
✟34,926.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Libertarian
Nonsense.

And vaccines are not money makers for big pharma. Big pharma wants diseases that require regular treatment, not a one off cure.

Big Pharma is protected by congress from any lawsuits that result in damage caused by their vaccines. Big Pharma is definitely a profit center. The current opiod crisis is their doing. And they made a boatload of cash from that and still do.

• Winner
Reactions: Zanting
Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No. Not particularly. I thought about it for a few seconds and came to the conclusion it would take a book to define, explain, and clarify. A small feature: a god that would always prevent child rape would more worthy of worship than Yahweh.

Well He is letting you mock Him - that must be a plus?

Are you unable to conceptualise a dark power responsible for wickedness for a season before judgement?

• Optimistic
Reactions: Zanting
Upvote 0

Tinker Grey

Wanderer
Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2002
Erewhon
Visit site
✟932,333.00
Faith
Atheist
Well He is letting you mock Him - that must be a plus?
There is no god to mock. If a conception of a god worthy of worship includes attributes that allows it to allow or cause such devastation then it is that conception I'm mocking.

Are you unable to conceptualise a dark power responsible for wickedness for a season before judgement?
What one can conceptualize has no bearing on reality ... except on the mind's capability for conceptualizing.

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Would you like to describe a 'god' who would be worthy of worship?

That is a most difficult question, but I can answer a somewhat easier question "Describe a 'god' that would not be worthy of worship."

That would be a god that has a lower moral standard than myself.

Upvote 0

Tinker Grey

Wanderer
Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2002
Erewhon
Visit site
✟932,333.00
Faith
Atheist
That is a most difficult question, but I can answer a somewhat easier question "Describe a 'god' that would not be worthy of worship."

That would be a god that has a lower moral standard than myself.
That's not bad. I may use that.

• Friendly
Reactions: JackRT
Upvote 0