WWE Wrestler Hulk Hogan sees the COVID-19 pandemic as sign from God, says a vaccine is not neccesary

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟312,561.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Big Pharma is protected by congress from any lawsuits that result in damage caused by their vaccines. Big Pharma is definitely a profit center. The current opiod crisis is their doing. And they made a boatload of cash from that and still do.
You have such a provincial view of the world. Vaccines are not only developed America. Congress can only affect America.

Smh

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
You know, I wrestle with these questions too. But I've seen too much to deny His existence.

Oh, I'm not denying His existence; I'm agnostic, not Atheist. But if God does exist, He has a lot to answer for. Theologically speaking, a God who can and does miraculously intervene is still responsible for those moments when He chooses not to.

I just have to live with the understanding that I see thru a glass darkly for the present. That's why I say the second thing I'm going to do in heaven is kick Adam's butt. The first thing I'm going to do is get these answers from the Big Man Himself.

You demand the answers first, it might not be Adam's butt you want to kick immediately thereafter. I would think at the very least, there's a certain serpent that has a lot to answer for as well.

But consider the theological implications:

When God created A&E, he deliberately created them with no knowledge of good or evil -- to wit, no moral sense. In effect, A&E were no different from any other animal.

Not knowing good or evil mean that they were incapable of recognizing the consequence of their actions, which means they could not have understood why it was so important to obey God's instruction not to eat of the Tree of Knowledge. When God said, "If you eat of it, that day you shall surely die," He might as well have been giving instructions to a cat.

God left his perfectly innocent and naive creations unsupervised in a place that contained 1: the means to bring all of creation crashing down into chaos, and 2: an utterly malevolent creature just looking to start trouble.

We all could've seen where that was going...

Reactions: Ricky M
Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yeah, I heard that this combo of hydroxochloroquine with zinc has saved people who were getting or were already critically ill from this virus and would of otherwise died without it. Just as it was touted by Pres. trump, it's very promising.
Maybe we don't need a vaccine and God is showing us all His signs. We didn't need a vaccine and cannot get one for any bacterial infections and malaria, which hydroxychloroquine was originally intended for. So, this pandemic can end without a vaccine.

It's true...we don't need a vaccine.

Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You have heard correctly but the jury is still out on that. There are quite a few human trials of this treatment in progress but they are not generally positive. It is worrisome that many of the strongest promoters of this treatment are not experts and some are actually very dubious characters.

Only the jury on the left...no surprise...let them die instead of supporting a now well known effective treatment in many countries around the world.

Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Nonsense.

And vaccines are not money makers for big pharma. Big pharma wants diseases that require regular treatment, not a one off cure.

Bill Gates will take all your money for your needed vaccine...someone needs to take a good hard look at big pharma.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ricky M

Supporter
Apr 19, 2017
Los Angeles
✟130,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I almost want to become a Christian now just so I can see how this plays out.
You'll get to see how it plays out from either side. It's just a question of what side do you want to be on as it does.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Al Touthentop

Nov 24, 2019
VENETA
Visit site
✟34,926.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Libertarian
You have such a provincial view of the world. Vaccines are not only developed America. Congress can only affect America.

Smh

I never said they were. But in America it is the FDA that approves them and sets the rules for when a vaccine related death allows a person to make a claim in the VAERS system. Our congress set that system up so that nobody could sue the manufacturers from any country. Vaccines could kill people (they can and do) and nobody can hold the manufacturer responsible. That alone ought to tell you how safe vaccines are.

Tell me how my view is provincial? Be specific. That word has a specific meaning and so you ought to show me what words I've written that conform to your conclusion.

• Agree
Reactions: Zanting
Upvote 0

Ricky M

Supporter
Apr 19, 2017
Los Angeles
✟130,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh, I'm not denying His existence; I'm agnostic, not Atheist. But if God does exist, He has a lot to answer for. Theologically speaking, a God who can and does miraculously intervene is still responsible for those moments when He chooses not to.

You demand the answers first, it might not be Adam's butt you want to kick immediately thereafter. I would think at the very least, there's a certain serpent that has a lot to answer for as well.

But consider the theological implications:

When God created A&E, he deliberately created them with no knowledge of good or evil -- to wit, no moral sense. In effect, A&E were no different from any other animal.

Not knowing good or evil mean that they were incapable of recognizing the consequence of their actions, which means they could not have understood why it was so important to obey God's instruction not to eat of the Tree of Knowledge. When God said, "If you eat of it, that day you shall surely die," He might as well have been giving instructions to a cat.

God left his perfectly innocent and naive creations unsupervised in a place that contained 1: the means to bring all of creation crashing down into chaos, and 2: an utterly malevolent creature just looking to start trouble.

We all could've seen where that was going...
I'm not going to argue with you on any of that, all I can say is there has to be SOME critical piece of information that we are missing. I always figured that when we get to heaven and the veil is lifted on our limited knowledge, we're all going to have a huge 'aha!' moment.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ricky M

Supporter
Apr 19, 2017
Los Angeles
✟130,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
But celebrities who trash the President of the United States...their President...President Donald Trump are heros...ROFL
Red or blue, the cool aid is poisoned.

• Agree
Reactions: GACfan
Upvote 0

Ricky M

Supporter
Apr 19, 2017
Los Angeles
✟130,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Look up Dr Daniel Wallace...he's been working with the HCQ and Lupus patients for 42 years...if you want a truly accurate source about HCQ and it's side effects.
There are also promising trials using antibodies from the blood of those who have recovered or showing no symptoms.

Upvote 0

Ricky M

Supporter
Apr 19, 2017
Los Angeles
✟130,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It should also be noted that complications, deaths, bad reactions and many other issues and concerns are highly under repoted when it comes to vaccines.
Penn and Teller did a piece on vaccines... warning, adult language!

Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Red or blue, the cool aid is poisoned.

Well there most definitely are enemies in both camps...tis true...but I know there are more good then bad people in the world and the number of bad people being taken out under the Trump administration is the evidence...keep watching...there's lots more going on around the world besides this pandemic.

Upvote 0