Will someone explain the 7 churches that was addressed in Revelations?

1stcenturylady

Spirit-filled follower of Christ
Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Every scholar on earth knows there are two rides of the white horse in revelation-- The war in heaven with this result-Rev 6, and Har-mageddon with this result( Daniel 2:44)---White = righteous in the bible. Jesus has been ruling heaven since 1914--he comes to the earth at Har-mageddon-- Jesus is Gods exact image--God showed all in the OT he isn't fooling around.

Jesus does come riding a white horse, but not in Rev. 6, but later. It is the very reason that Jesus would ride a white horse, that the Antichrist, impersonating the Christ, would be also. Don't you see that?

You still haven't said why you chose 1914.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
The war in heaven was the righteous war. Not the war on earth.
The suggest was that the verse was related to the war of 1914. That's WWI.

The spiritual war has been going on since the beginning of time and will continue until the devil and his angels are cast into the lake of fire.

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
No, Scripture explains Scripture.
This is simply not true, especially when it comes to Apocalyptic writings.

May I recommend the book, Revelation: Four Views and a Parallel Commentary by Steve Gregg. It goes passage by passage, and gives the interpretation of each of the four different interpretations: Historic, Preterist, Futurist, and Idealist. It is very deep and heavy reading that you have to take slowly so that you can think and pray on what it says. I've been reading it for 10 months now and I'm still not through.

Upvote 0

1stcenturylady

Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
This is simply not true, especially when it comes to Apocalyptic writings.

May I recommend the book, Revelation: Four Views and a Parallel Commentary by Steve Gregg. It goes passage by passage, and gives the interpretation of each of the four different interpretations: Historic, Preterist, Futurist, and Idealist. It is very deep and heavy reading that you have to take slowly so that you can think and pray on what it says. I've been reading it for 10 months now and I'm still not through.

Matthew 24 is about end times, just as is Revelation. There are a lot of interpretations out there, but God wrote His Word, and His method of comparing Scripture to Scripture is the best way to weed out the fanciful interpretations from the real. Read the Word, not books about the Word.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

kjw47

Oct 9, 2017
upstate NY
✟11,606.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Jesus does come riding a white horse, but not in Rev. 6, but later. It is the very reason that Jesus would ride a white horse, that the Antichrist, impersonating the Christ, would be also. Don't you see that?

You still haven't said why you chose 1914.

There will be no man antichrist. The term was number of a man, NUMBER is the key not man-666. In the numbers of man-7 = complete, thus 6 falls short of complete. 3 things in the ruling power positions on earth
1) govts-6
2)the commercial system- 6
3)false religions.- 6 --- All incomplete with their promises in comparison to the promises made concerning Gods kingdom rule= 7-- These promises will come to pass.

Upvote 0

kjw47

Oct 9, 2017
upstate NY
✟11,606.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
The suggest was that the verse was related to the war of 1914. That's WWI.

The spiritual war has been going on since the beginning of time and will continue until the devil and his angels are cast into the lake of fire.

No, Michael battles satan and his angels-the war in heaven. The bible says--satan was cast down to the earth, knowing his time was short. Rev 12 explains the war in heaven, but it was at Rev 6 when it occurred. The first ride of the white horse as I said. At the second ride Jesus comes to earth and captures satan to abyss him for 1000 years. So Rev 6 has to be the war in heaven--Yet he recieves his crown--only Jesus is Gods appointed king but Michael got the crown because Michael is Jesus.

Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
because Michael is Jesus.

From the CF rules: Faith groups and individuals that deny the full, eternal deity of Jesus Christ or His incarnation whereby He, as God, took on human flesh (becoming fully God and fully man in one person), are considered non-Christians at CF. Posts that deny the full, eternal deity of Jesus Christ or His incarnation are considered non-Christian theology and are not allowed in "Christians Only" forums. Discussions in all "Christians Only" forums must be in alignment with Trinitarian beliefs.

Upvote 0

1stcenturylady

Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
There will be no man antichrist. The term was number of a man, NUMBER is the key not man-666. In the numbers of man-7 = complete, thus 6 falls short of complete. 3 things in the ruling power positions on earth
1) govts-6
2)the commercial system- 6
3)false religions.- 6 --- All incomplete with their promises in comparison to the promises made concerning Gods kingdom rule= 7-- These promises will come to pass.

So did you just pull 1914 out of the air, or what!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
No, Michael battles satan and his angels-the war in heaven. The bible says--satan was cast down to the earth, knowing his time was short. Rev 12 explains the war in heaven, but it was at Rev 6 when it occurred. The first ride of the white horse as I said. At the second ride Jesus comes to earth and captures satan to abyss him for 1000 years. So Rev 6 has to be the war in heaven--Yet he recieves his crown--only Jesus is Gods appointed king but Michael got the crown because Michael is Jesus.
And you honestly think this battle happened in 1914? Sigh*

Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So did you just pull 1914 out of the air, or what!

Originally it was a "prophecy" that the world would end in 1914 (in 1894 they said "bear in mind that the end of 1914 is not the date for the beginning, but for the end of the time of trouble"). When the world didn't end as predicted, the "Jehovah's Witnesses" switched to saying that 1914 marked a "battle in heaven." World War I actually has nothing to do with it.

Upvote 0

1stcenturylady

Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Originally it was a "prophecy" that the world would end in 1914 (in 1894 they said "bear in mind that the end of 1914 is not the date for the beginning, but for the end of the time of trouble"). When the world didn't end as predicted, the "Jehovah's Witnesses" switched to saying that 1914 marked a "battle in heaven." World War I actually has nothing to do with it.

Oh, so kjw47 is JW. No wonder he has been saying some things I've never heard before. Thanks...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

1stcenturylady

Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
That's also why he attacks the Trinity and says that Jesus is the Archangel Michael.

God is bigger than our puny minds can fathom. It was a long time after I was saved that I discovered that the Bible actually said that Jesus is God. JW's love Jesus too, as well as the Father, so they are saved, IMO. We all have doctrines we believe that may actually be false. We don't have to be scholars to be saved.

Upvote 0