Senior Contributor
Aug 14, 2006
Italy
✟28,653.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Oh ! What a burn that was a cut low. From the zelot who is way too interested in the AGW version of the modern warming period.

So tell me what would you have me do in the future my esteemed oponant Chalnoth ? If you answer this keep it simple ,OK ?
I don't see how it was a low blow. You explicitly said that you couldn't do math. Your "there are X kinds of people" wasn't much like, for example, "There are 10 kinds of people, those who understand binary and those who don't." Part of your joke was that you were one of the people that don't understand math.

I don't know why you think I'm "burning" you or that it's a "cut low". I'm simply pointing out what you said.

And what I would have you do is dedicate yourself to actually learning something. Not just gaining some superficial knowledge that supports your pre-existing notions, but actually going in-depth and discovering what it's all about.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,910,135.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Doesn't make him any less creepy looking lol.
I'll show you something creepy.
images

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I don't see how it was a low blow. You explicitly said that you couldn't do math. Your "there are X kinds of people" wasn't much like, for example, "There are 10 kinds of people, those who understand binary and those who don't." Part of your joke was that you were one of the people that don't understand math.

I don't know why you think I'm "burning" you or that it's a "cut low". I'm simply pointing out what you said.

And what I would have you do is dedicate yourself to actually learning something. Not just gaining some superficial knowledge that supports your pre-existing notions, but actually going in-depth and discovering what it's all about.

Thank you Chalnoth I will endever to learn more. Everything I know about GW & AGW I learned from this site and Climate Audit. Just three and 3/4 years now.

May I also say that I appreicate your answers to Tim the plumbmer very good facts and Q&A and leading and following. I loved the whole thing. Now let me ask you one question why don't the skeptics have a better platform, besides Fox news, Icecap,Watts up with that & Climate Audit ?

PS I know Bianary I learned it in community college. Can you program in Bianary or Machine Language as it is often refered to ? I also can program in Basic. ":^)

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If you believe in God. Of course you sadly have to share a country with heathens such as myself. If you like you can make the U.S. into a theocracy and drive us out. But sadly, until that happy day you are stuck with people who have a different set of thoughts than you.
Were there not heathen when abortion and homosexuality were illegal, and prayer was a part of school?

So you are forced to have homosexual relations where you live????

They do parade around on public coin, and the schools system accepts it as equal.
I didn't say the U.S. was Christian Country, but I do believe that Christians here have it very, very well.
Not real ones.
If you disagree then please actively demand your church pay taxes. They take in money in tithes correct? Pay taxes on it.
I prefer that evo belief and worship centers pay.

I will totally agree with you there. I will agree with you 100%. Too bad Iraq War II was started by the alcoholic who was helped by Jesus (W).
This makes little sense. But it is true that I believe that Jesus did not support the Iraq or Afgan wars. Neither do I believe He advocates WOMD.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Pretty sad that people joining some group thinking heaven is already full. If they knew the bible, they would realize that the 144,000 are Jews from each tribe of Israel, in the tribulation period.

Jesus said whosoever believes in Him hath eternal life, not just the lucky first 144,000. But you know all this.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,910,135.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Pretty sad that people joining some group thinking heaven is already full. If they knew the bible, they would realize that the 144,000 are Jews from each tribe of Israel, in the tribulation period.
Yup -- 12,000 from each of the 12 tribes, less Dan & Ephraim.
Jesus said whosoever believes in Him hath eternal life, not just the lucky first 144,000.
Amen! :thumbsup:
But you know all this.
So do you! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

mzungu

INVICTUS
Dec 17, 2010
Earth!
✟24,975.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Yup -- 12,000 from each of the 12 tribes, less Dan & Ephraim.

Amen! :thumbsup:

So do you! :thumbsup:
I am going to ask in total sincerity and please do not take it in any other way: When the rapture happens; What will happen to Satan and his damned? Will they be forgiven?

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am going to ask in total sincerity and please do not take it in any other way: When the rapture happens; What will happen to Satan and his damned? Will they be forgiven?

When the rapture occurs not a whole lot. They will be loosed to a greater degree, and demons will run rampant on earth. The bottomless pit also will be opened...

Their ultimate fate is something called the lake of fire.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Chalnoth

Senior Contributor
Aug 14, 2006
Italy
✟28,653.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Now let me ask you one question why don't the skeptics have a better platform, besides Fox news, Icecap,Watts up with that & Climate Audit ?
Well, clearly because it's a fringe belief with no scientific support whatsoever.

PS I know Bianary I learned it in community college. Can you program in Bianary or Machine Language as it is often refered to ? I also can program in Basic. ":^)
Binary is *not* machine language. Binary is just a numerical representation.

Personally, I regularly program in C++.

Upvote 0

Grumpy Old Man

Aug 30, 2011
UK
✟1,001.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
When the rapture occurs not a whole lot. They will be loosed to a greater degree, and demons will run rampant on earth. The bottomless pit also will be opened...

Their ultimate fate is something called the lake of fire.

You forgot the millennium bit. Apparently Jesus returns and there is peace on earth for a thousand years, during which time Satan is bound up somewhere. Once the thousand years are over, Satan is released (no one knows why) and tries to start another rebellion against God. But God finally decides he's had enough and then throws Satan into the lake of fire.

Upvote 0

mzungu

INVICTUS
Dec 17, 2010
Earth!
✟24,975.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
You forgot the millennium bit. Apparently Jesus returns and there is peace on earth for a thousand years, during which time Satan is bound up somewhere. Once the thousand years are over, Satan is released (no one knows why) and tries to start another rebellion against God. But God finally decides he's had enough and then throws Satan into the lake of fire.
Dear me! and all this because he gave an apple to a woman:confused:

By the way; Cute puppy

but my Bat eared shenzi dog is better looking and in fact the best looking dog in this quadrant of the universe!

Upvote 0

Grumpy Old Man

Aug 30, 2011
UK
✟1,001.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Dear me! and all this because he gave an apple to a woman:confused:

By the way; Cute puppy

but my Bat eared shenzi dog is better looking and in fact the best looking dog in this quadrant of the universe!

Your dog scares me. Also, it wasn't an "apple" that the Eve ate. It was an unspecified fruit.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,910,135.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
When the rapture occurs not a whole lot. They will be loosed to a greater degree, and demons will run rampant on earth.
Dad nailed it, mzungu.

When the Rapture occurs, the Holy Spirit, Who currently keeps Satanic activity in check, will go up as well:

2 Thessalonians 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

... leaving this earth wide-open to Satan and his minions.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.