Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
As a small quibble, racism doesn't require that the perpetrator be aware of it. Racism only requires that the actions of the racist either harm or marginalize members of a disadvantaged race preferentially.

For example, if an employer preferentially hires white people over black people despite having same qualifications, it doesn't really matter what is going on in that person's head: their actions are racist. It may, for instance, be something as innocent as just being used to working with white people all day long, and as such the image they have of the ideal employee includes, unbeknownst to them, being white. So that when the black person comes in for an interview, they may reject said person just due to an unthinking gut feeling, without even realizing they are being racist.

This image is similar in that it defaulted to the ideal Christian family being white. Probably without thinking about it.
If I hire Indian cab drivers, or Chinese cooks and dishwashers, and Jewish bagel bakers, and Italian pasta makers, and Natives in a native community center,...what am I?

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Since the title of your picture is "Second Coming", I assumed they missed the Rapture, since the Second Coming is at the end.
OK, never noticed it had a title. I wonder if the dead in Christ rise first, if that took a few minutes (I know we will rise in a twinkling of an eye that are alive) if some familay might not look up and smile knowing they were next? :)

If it took a few minutes or hours for the already dead, that would give plenty of time to avoid car and plane accidents, etc :)

And yes, I realize the Second Coming is in two phases: the Rapture and the Return; but the fire and smoke in the background smack of Armageddon in progress.
Right. Of course there was 911, and maybe there will be some trouble spots even at the Rapture..:)

That's because we're supposed to be worried about global warming, asteroid impacts, overpopulation, another ice age, global warming, Y2K, and nature knows what all else.
Ah yes, all the deathly fears of the damned. Nice to know God is in control, and that their silly global warming is nonsense. (Not that there is not a significant warming going on, whether aided and abetted by man or not)

How dare you post this!

Now it looks like they've quit their jobs, sold their houses, and are on a hillside awaiting the Rapture.

What's wrong with you, man!?
Nah, they don't have that crazed fundamentalist glint in their eyes..:) --but hey, they are white, so they are suspicious I guess.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,908,596.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Nah, they don't have that crazed fundamentalist glint in their eyes..:)
images

images

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hey is that all you do is post pics of white people? :)

I remember one show with 'bones' in it. He was commenting on the backwards medicine somewhere, I think they were back in time. Rather than wave the electric thigie over the guy, they were going to operate, and cut something out....bones said something like 'I can't believe they use this caveman medicine' --all disgusted.

When I see so called science, that is just the way I feel.....Hey speaking of crazed, I wonder if this guy was an evo?

manson-2.jpg

Upvote 0

religious&reasonable

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Feb 16, 2011
✟8,589.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

I find this post hilarious, but find your avatar pic slightly disturbing. It's something esque of a maniacal ventriliquist doll with an unquentionable bloodlust.

(to "dad") bro science is what sets apart from the neanderthals and medieval zealots.it's necessary for civilized society. You discard it too easily before putting the subject through much trial.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,908,596.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I find this post hilarious, but find your avatar pic slightly disturbing. It's something esque of a maniacal ventriliquist doll with an unquentionable bloodlust.
^_^ -- Showing your age, are you?

That's a well-established American icon.

Alfred E. Neuman

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You gotta admit, bro; that was pretty funny -- ;)
Right, them calling me boss. :)

Now global warming could be serious. Rather than us all just complain, evos, let's do something about it.

For example, look at one university, and see that I think it was 12% of what they use is equivalent to 1200 cars or 900 homes being heated! :)

The UI's use of biomass in our on-site Power Plant has produced the following results:

• During 2003 – 2008, biomass provided an average of 12% of the University’s energy consumption while costing only around 3% of the energy budget (see Purchased Energy)
  • The UI generates nearly 9 million kilowatt-hours of biomass power annually, equivalent to 3 percent of its electricity use. The equivalent to that is powering almost 900 average American homes annually.
  • The UI pays for the oat hulls delivered to the main plant at a cost of about 1/2 that of an equivalent amount of coal.
  • Carbon dioxide emissions have been reduced by over 50,000 tons each year, which is equivalent to taking 1,200 passenger vehicles off the road.
Renewable Energy - Energy and Environment - Facilities Management -The University of Iowa

Since these places are festering pussballs of evo teaching, and assorted godless driveling, we could start there. Let's say there are 5000 universities and colleges of the pagan flavor..in North America alone..

"United States: 2,618 (4-year schools)
United States: 1,800 (2-year community colleges)
Canada: 92
Mexico: 113
Costa Rica: 66

Total 4689"

Does anyone know how many colleges and universities there are in North America?

High schools?

"
Answer

according to:"

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7761678/site/newsweek/

Let's divide that by 10, because they are a lot smaller than universities. That is about 2700.. add that to the 5000 we have about the equivalent of 5700 university 'units'! That is without Mexico and Canada's high schools. Probably very safe to round it off to 10,000 university units.

Now, if 12% of one unit could power 900 homes, and 1200 cars, we are talking about something like a total for all the units at 100 % being....12% of 10,000 is what, well, let's use 8 times as a rough guide. That means one unit uses 8 times the power to 900 homes 8 times 1200 vehicles!!! That is just one unit. Now multiply that by the 10,000!

My my.

Upvote 0

mzungu

INVICTUS
Dec 17, 2010
Earth!
✟24,975.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Right, them calling me boss. :)

Now global warming could be serious. Rather than us all just complain, evos, let's do something about it.

For example, look at one university, and see that I think it was 12% of what they use is equivalent to 1200 cars or 900 homes being heated! :)

The UI's use of biomass in our on-site Power Plant has produced the following results:

• During 2003 – 2008, biomass provided an average of 12% of the University’s energy consumption while costing only around 3% of the energy budget (see Purchased Energy)
  • The UI generates nearly 9 million kilowatt-hours of biomass power annually, equivalent to 3 percent of its electricity use. The equivalent to that is powering almost 900 average American homes annually.
  • The UI pays for the oat hulls delivered to the main plant at a cost of about 1/2 that of an equivalent amount of coal.
  • Carbon dioxide emissions have been reduced by over 50,000 tons each year, which is equivalent to taking 1,200 passenger vehicles off the road.
Renewable Energy - Energy and Environment - Facilities Management -The University of Iowa

Since these places are festering pussballs of evo teaching, and assorted godless driveling, we could start there. Let's say there are 5000 universities and colleges of the pagan flavor..in North America alone..

"United States: 2,618 (4-year schools)
United States: 1,800 (2-year community colleges)
Canada: 92
Mexico: 113
Costa Rica: 66

Total 4689"

Does anyone know how many colleges and universities there are in North America?

High schools?

"
Answer

according to:"

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7761678/site/newsweek/

Let's divide that by 10, because they are a lot smaller than universities. That is about 2700.. add that to the 5000 we have about the equivalent of 5700 university 'units'! That is without Mexico and Canada's high schools. Probably very safe to round it off to 10,000 university units.

Now, if 12% of one unit could power 900 homes, and 1200 cars, we are talking about something like a total for all the units at 100 % being....12% of 10,000 is what, well, let's use 8 times as a rough guide. That means one unit uses 8 times the power to 900 homes 8 times 1200 vehicles!!! That is just one unit. Now multiply that by the 10,000!

My my.
Who cares; The rapture is coming anyway!:wave::angel:

Upvote 0

thaumaturgy

Nov 17, 2006
✟12,333.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Nothing is unrelated to God.

If you believe in God. Of course you sadly have to share a country with heathens such as myself. If you like you can make the U.S. into a theocracy and drive us out. But sadly, until that happy day you are stuck with people who have a different set of thoughts than you.

Discrimination is forcing homosexuality on people gathered together to try to uphold God's word.

So you are forced to have homosexual relations where you live????

Omygosh! That sounds horrible! Where is this? What state, what city FORCES YOU TO HAVE GAY RELATIONS???

I would fight for your right any day to NOT BE FORCED TO BE GAY AGAINST YOUR WILL!

Tell us where this horrible place is and we'll march on it immediately! That's TERRIBLE!

Discrimination is teaching present state belief based creation alternative models and disallowing the creation account of God. Etc.

Yes, it is discriminatory to teach people science who desperately do NOT want to hear science. Maybe you should, in your "utopia" simply require science not be taught at all! No science requirement, no problem for you!

Yay!
You seem to be serious. FYI the US is not a Christian country, and has policies as anti God as almost any country on earth, far as I can see.

I didn't say the U.S. was Christian Country, but I do believe that Christians here have it very, very well.

If you disagree then please actively demand your church pay taxes. They take in money in tithes correct? Pay taxes on it.

Their WOMD, and wars are not the marks of believers.

I will totally agree with you there. I will agree with you 100%. Too bad Iraq War II was started by the alcoholic who was helped by Jesus (W).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

thaumaturgy

Nov 17, 2006
✟12,333.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
You gotta admit, bro; that was pretty funny -- ;)

LOL now I know why I have you on my friends list you aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee one funny guy !

What tops it off is I believe you are a good sincere christian. I hope you feel the same about me. If rubbed I bleed Christ. Just remember there are three kinds of people in this world God made. Those who do math and those who don't. ":^) LOL.

Upvote 0

Chalnoth

Senior Contributor
Aug 14, 2006
Italy
✟28,653.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
LOL now I know why I have you on my friends list you aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee one funny guy !

What tops it off is I believe you are a good sincere christian. I hope you feel the same about me. If rubbed I bleed Christ. Just remember there are three kinds of people in this world God made. Those who do math and those who don't. ":^) LOL.
So, you're admitting you can't do math? Well, that's not at all surprising, given your many absurd claims regarding climate science.

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
So, you're admitting you can't do math? Well, that's not at all surprising, given your many absurd claims regarding climate science.

Oh ! What a burn that was a cut low. From the zelot who is way too interested in the AGW version of the modern warming period.

So tell me what would you have me do in the future my esteemed oponant Chalnoth ? If you answer this keep it simple ,OK ?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.