God's loving arms =D
✟224.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Liberals
I'm not sure if global warming exists or not, but Al Gore seems to think it does. He's probably right though, cause it would fit in with the bible. The rapture is coming. We shouldn't worry tho because Jesus is going to take all the believers to heaven. Why can't science understand this? It don't matter if the planet dies because there will be noone left on it! :angel:

Thistlethorn

Defeated dad.
Aug 13, 2009
Steering Cabin
✟16,260.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I'm not sure if global warming exists or not, but Al Gore seems to think it does. He's probably right though, cause it would fit in with the bible. The rapture is coming. We shouldn't worry tho because Jesus is going to take all the believers to heaven. Why can't science understand this? It don't matter if the planet dies because there will be noone left on it! :angel:

You're not serious, are you?

Upvote 0

VirOptimus

A nihilist who cares.
Aug 24, 2005
✟250,677.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
What are you guys talking about? Are you atheists? Jesus wants you to accept him so that when the rapture comes we can all go up to heaven and be with him for all eternity! He loves you sooooooooooo much!!!!

Some of us are atheists but I think I can say with confidence that your view is not shared by many christians.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Cabal

Jul 22, 2007
London
✟30,012.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Are you saying most Christians don't think Jesus loves them?

No, but a lot of them do think that global warming is some leftie/commie/antiChrist plot to take over the world and torment True Christians (tm) by taking away their 100W incandescent lightbulbs.

It's all part of the Left Behind fanfiction series, I mean premillenialism.

Upvote 0

VirOptimus

A nihilist who cares.
Aug 24, 2005
✟250,677.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
VirOptimus god looks after the world. That's not our job. It's too much for a human to handle LOL

So you think that we are free to do anything with the earths resources and that its right to neglect the
consequences thereof?

Upvote 0

[serious]

'As we treat the least of our brothers...' RIP GA
Site Supporter
Aug 29, 2006
✟72,846.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What are you guys talking about? Are you atheists? Jesus wants you to accept him so that when the rapture comes we can all go up to heaven and be with him for all eternity! He loves you sooooooooooo much!!!!

What they mean by "Poe" is that your argument is so ridiculous that you must be parodying your proclaimed view. Saying that stewardship goes out the window if you think Jesus is coming soon is just beyond what they feel anyone would seriously argue. Heck, there is the parable of the virgins which pretty much addresses just that. Those who trimmed their wicks are the ones had enough oil to last until the bridegroom returned. Those that burned it haphazardly sure that he was coming soon ran out and were lost.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.