'As we treat the least of our brothers...' RIP GA
Site Supporter
Aug 29, 2006
✟72,846.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
But dinosaures did live with people what about the Celocanth they keep catching off the coast of Madagasscar. What about the cave man drawings. There is definately evedince of wooley mamaoths in cave drawings and frozen in the ice in the artic circle.

Are you saying you think a woolly mammoth is a dinosaur?

Upvote 0

RickG

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 1, 2011
Georgia
✟83,873.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
We know now that Noah's flood was a local flood. The area between the Tigris and Euphrates river floods often and there could be a flood there right now.

I'm not familiar with any scientific evidence supporting that location. I would appreciate some sources if you have them. I think the most plausible location would be the Black Sea when the straight of Bosphorus was breeched allowing the Mediterranean Sea to flow in increasing the size of the Black Sea by one third in a relatively short period approximately 8,000 years ago.

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I just want to quote this so you people know what you're dealing with.
Right, any models that deal in mere centuries or decades are science. (at least they could be if honest). But let's face it, even there you can hire a scientist like a lawyer almost, for either side of the eco debate, so I take any any everything said about climate change with a large grain of salt to say the least.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.