Why Vaccinations Shouldn't be Optional

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
print-vaccines.jpg

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
It’s time for Congress to rescind the “Get out of Jail Free” card for vaccine makers and stop the aggressive onslaught of the Autism Spectrum Disorder that is depriving children of a fulfilling life and ruining families emotionally, financially, and physically to the point of parents divorcing because of the stresses of ASD in a family.

It’s about time vaccines are publicly acknowledged by the feds and the media for all the health damages they have caused. Just check out the CDC’s VAERS reports and the vaccine damage payouts by the HHS/HRSA. According to a new report published on March 1, 2017, by the department of health and human services of the United States, about $ 3,363,282,409.21 have been paid for vaccine adverse reactions and deaths from 1989 to 2017 so far.

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟320,945.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I'd rather look at the floor in social situations than have Polio. That's just me, though.

That is a false choice. The claim that there is a link between vaccinations and autism has been thoroughly debunked.

Upvote 0

Denadii

Aug 27, 2017
Western
✟31,027.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That is a false choice. The claim that there is a link between vaccinations and autism has been thoroughly debunked.
No doubt it was debunked by the makers of the vaccines....Even if it is not true, which I doubt, there is no reason to force anyone to take poisons into their bodies.

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟320,945.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
No doubt it was debunked by the makers of the vaccines....Even if it is not true, which I doubt, there is no reason to force anyone to take poisons into their bodies.

It has been debunked by autism groups and scores of researchers. The only 'evidence' ever presented has been that autism sometimes occurs after vaccinations. Duh, with the number of people who receive vaccinations virtually every conceivable thing will occur shortly after vaccination to someone.

But I would not force anyone to be vaccinated, just make them incur all costs of treatment for any disease that they declined vaccination for, including those they infected.

• Agree
Reactions: JackRT
Upvote 0

Hillsage

One 4 Him & Him 4 all
Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2009
The land of OZ
✟322,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I'd rather look at the floor in social situations than have Polio. That's just me, though.
Then study to show yourself approved like I was taught. When you look at the bar grafts showing the rise of POLIO in the United States in the 50's you will see that the epidemic and yearly rise of polio was OVER and going down before the holy grail of the Salk Vaccine was ever invented and shot into the arms of so many. A vaccine which was to be argued against and then discredited as a worthless by Dr. Sabine, and giving rise to his new ballyhooed Sabine sugar cube vaccine. A vaccine which has been associated with many (maybe all) cases of modern day polio. Even while I was in college in 1977 a mother across the Missisippi won an 'out of court' settlement for contracting polio from changing her daughter's sugar crapped diapers. Why would a polio vaccine manufacturer ever settle out of court in such a case? So while you are 'looking at the floor' might keep an eye out for that mother.

How Much Do You Really Know About Vaccine Safety?

Upvote 0

ananda

Early Buddhist
May 6, 2011
Soujourner on Earth
✟186,371.00
Marital Status
Private
But I would not force anyone to be vaccinated, just make them incur all costs of treatment for any disease that they declined vaccination for, including those they infected.
Let's make the vaccinated incur costs of treatment for infecting others, in regards to what @Ancient of Days pointed out.

The argument for vaccination would be far more persuasive if:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟320,945.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single

Wow. Talk about misleading and huge double selection issues. And thus a very false conclusion.

The study starts with those who are infected. The study only looks at those who got infected and then compares those who had previously received vaccines.

There is a huge selection bias here. Those individuals who have a history of weakened immune systems are more apt to get vaccinated because they know they are at risk. Then the study itself only looks at those infected. Only those who got infected in spite of being vaccinated! Almost by definition those with weaker immune systems.

The conclusion is false. It is highly doubtful that the shedding rate maps linearly to the chance of infecting someone. Even if it does the decrease in number of people who get infected in the first place because of the vaccine needs to be factored in.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
My child had a life threatening bad reaction. Doctor who did the injection was in denial that the vaccination did it. Three hours from injection to reaction. Nothing eaten or drank in that time period.

What vaccine, what was the reaction, what were the long-term effects? What did the doctors at the ER you brought your child to say?

Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I have different reactions to different types of science deniers.

Creationists have my empathy.

Geocentrists and flat earthers have my derision.

But AGW deniers and anti-vaxxers have nothing but my contempt.

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married

# Me Too

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hillsage

One 4 Him & Him 4 all
Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2009
The land of OZ
✟322,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
What vaccine, what was the reaction, what were the long-term effects? What did the doctors at the ER you brought your child to say?
As a chiropractor I can assume it was the MMR vaccine. And I can assume it was a spiking high fever reaction. As to the long-term effects who absolutely knows? And as far as what the ER docs may have said???? Well that depends on how brain washed they are...like to two previous poster comments. But as to your post's questions let me just share this testimony; Two young parents who were my patients told me this story personally. They'd recently gotten their daughter vaccinated one morning. A few hours later they rushed her to the ER for the 104 degree fever. They chilled her down and told them to go home, she'd be OK. Which may be true....sometimes. But this time her midnight spiking fever returned and they rushed back to the ER again. This time it was the grave yard doc who wasn't even from our community, but was a rotating ER doc from out of state. When they told him their case history this is what he told them. "That's why I'd never vaccinate my kids, but if you ever tell someone I said that I'll deny it." I was incredulous and said; "He actually said that to you?" YES. So here's 'two' answer, as to "what an ER doctor might say". But most wont tell you that truth even if they do believe it, because their license is in jeopardy if they do not follow the big pharma brainwashed protocol of the nominal health care system in America.

Last edited:
Reactions: ananda
Upvote 0

Denadii

Aug 27, 2017
Western
✟31,027.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It has been debunked by autism groups and scores of researchers. The only 'evidence' ever presented has been that autism sometimes occurs after vaccinations. Duh, with the number of people who receive vaccinations virtually every conceivable thing will occur shortly after vaccination to someone.

My vaccine is Isaiah 53:3-5; 1 Peter 2:24; and Psalm 91 and many more....And it's all because of Whose I am.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
As a chiropractor I can assume it was the MMR vaccine. And I can assume it was a spiking high fever reaction. As to the long-term effects who absolutely knows? And as far as what the ER docs may have said???? Well that depends on how brain washed they are...like to two previous poster comments. But as to your post's questions let me just share this testimony; Two young parents who were my patients told me this story personally. They'd recently gotten their daughter vaccinated one morning. A few hours later they rushed her to the ER for the 104 degree fever. They chilled her down and told them to go home, she'd be OK. Which may be true....sometimes. But this time her midnight spiking fever returned and they rushed back to the ER again. This time it was the grave yard doc who wasn't even from our community, but was a rotating ER doc from out of state. When they told him their case history this is what he told them. "That's why I'd never vaccinate my kids, but if you ever tell someone I said that I'll deny it." I was incredulous and said; "He actually said that to you?" YES. So here's 'two' answer, as to "what an ER doctor might say". But most wont tell you that truth even if they do believe it, because their license is in jeopardy if they do not follow the big pharma brainwashed protocol of the nominal health care system in America.

Thanks for disclosing at the top that you're a chiropractor.

Upvote 0

ananda

Early Buddhist
May 6, 2011
Soujourner on Earth
✟186,371.00
Marital Status
Private

How do you react to those who believe in personal freedom and "my body, my choice"?

Upvote 0

Hillsage

One 4 Him & Him 4 all
Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2009
The land of OZ
✟322,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for disclosing at the top that you're a chiropractor.
Yes I am. And when I first went to Chiropractic college and was being taught against vaccination I went home and told my wife; "Do you know what these idiots are trying to teach us? That we shouldn't give shots to our kids." My wife said; "You're kidding?" I said; "NO!". She said; "So what are we going to do? (since we had already given our daughter her first shot before leaving for school). I told her I didn't know. Well, that daughter is now 42 and has never had another shot. My son who is 40 has never had a shot. My 5 grand kids had never had a shot until just recently when my 22 year old granddaughter got cut by filthy aquarium glass working for PETCO. Work made her go to ER and she was pressured into a tetanus shot. BTW my daughter in law is the school nurse for her two kids school system. She too was medically brain washed of course with her nursing education. So when her and my son started talking about having kids and 'shots', he told her if you can convince my dad we need to, we will. I told him; "Don't you put me and my 'way of life' between your marriage, this is a decision for the two of you to make." Thank God Ann was willing to listen, when I told her I will give you all the information you could ever want to make an informed decision. God bless her, she listened, and read the books, and went to the URL's and listened to my answers when she was being questioned by 'the clinic' she then worked for. Which at that time was a pediatric practice, where one of her main jobs was 'giving shots'.

Upvote 0