United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Rare, but it still happens.

So do you & your family refuse to wear seatbelts on account of how they can malfunction & cause harm? Rare, but it still happens.

Upvote 0

Ronald

Exhortations
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
On 2/22/2011 the Supreme Court betrayed America by removing all financial incentive for multi-national pharma companies to make vaccines as safe as they can be with a 6-2 vote. Americans from that day forward were forced by law to use dozens of doses of vaccines or be barred from school, health ins. or employment.

So again I must retract my statement about the FDA/BIG PHARMA co. fear of a class action law suit. In essence, you can’t sue a pharma company if your child dies or gets injured from a vaccine.
------------------------------------------------------
From Vaxxed.com I've watched several sad videos of these parents:

>>>Brend and David McDowell had healthy triplets and suffered autism hours after vaccination – all of them. They were normal, laughing, responsive and alert. Their daughter shut off as if blind, deaf and stared at the ceiling. The bother was next, one shot, hours later … shut off, stared at the ceiling. They lost personalities, smiles, happiness. The third child … the same thing happened. ALL three … only hours after one shot? They found out seven years later that it was contaminated and pulled from the market. The hospital did not submit their complaint. Another child died from this vaccine as well. Then they wanted to start up vaccination again! They refused and the family was banned from their practice! Wow. “They are all lying,” says the Mom.

>>>Kari Bundy’s child died. Prior to the vaccination the Dr. warned them that if they didn’t vaccinate their child, they were signing his death warrant.

>>>Casey Ohllson’s 9 month old child starts having seizures after 9 doses of vaccines. He suffered from that day forward, having to wear a helmut because he would bang his head constantly. He didn’t speak, didn’t walk, and showed the typical signs of autism. Chelation through intravenous pulled out mercury, lead. And others visible from his urine. After the chelation the child started singing, which was surprising for a child who had never spoken!

>>>Fetal demise in many cases caused by vaccines during 29-33 weeks of pregnancy – that means they died. Documents presented by records worker exposed this.

>>>Gardasil, a vaccine containing 200-500 mcg or aluminum caused 12-24% miscarriages.
The whistle blower comments, "They are killing babies!"

>>>Twins get cerebral palsy after MMR shots, claims Dr. Patricia Ryan (who has done her own extensive research on vaccines), refuses to vaccinate her patients or her have anyone in her family vaccinated. She claims Gardasil vaccine is very dangerous and causes harm to children and does not believe that there are any vaccines that are safe!
------------------------------------------------------
From EURACTIV >>> The following is derived from the article: “Distrust of Vaccinations On The Rise Across EU.” by Marion Candau 3/27/2015

*Parents agree DTP vaccines pose too high a risk for virtually non-existant illnesses.

*Portugal has kept compulsory vaccination for diphtheria and polio, and Belgium just for polio. Germany, Switzerland, Spain and other have all abolished compulsory vaccination. Why do you suspect they did that?

*Thousands of cases of multiple sclerosis were detected following Hep. B vaccination and MMR vaccinations have been linked to autism.

*”According to the French National Institute for Prevention and health Education, distrust of vaccination has risen from 10% in 2005 to 40% in 2010.”
---------------------------------------------------------

The compulsory law enforcing vaccination should be changed as it has been in other countries! Of course, you'd have to dredge the swamp first!
As stated above, virtually non-existent illnesses shouldn't require vaccinations. I know the argument, they don't exist because of them. The polio vaccine was an achievement as with many others - if they are made safe. But since polio is uncommon, along with pertussis and whooping cough, I would take the remote risk with my child getting them over a 1 in 68 chance of getting autism or even dying! And frankly, I had measles, mumps, chicken pox ... so what, two weeks and it was over.
Your choice!

Upvote 0

Zoii

Oct 13, 2016
Australia
✟103,785.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Americans from that day forward were forced by law to use dozens of doses of vaccines or be barred from school, health ins. or employment.

Well done to USA. Obviously public institutions act on evidence based research as opposed to non-researched based conspiracy theories

From Vaxxed.com I've watched several sad videos of these parents:
watching a video on a website is not research. This is a serious topic and only peer-reviewed research should be discussed.

Chelation through intravenous pulled out mercury, lead. And others visible from his urine. After the chelation the child started singing, which was surprising for a child who had never spoken!
An interesting case yet in no lit-search I conducted could I find this case written up. Do you have the link to the peer-reviewed publication. If none exists then the only conclusion is it's not a credible case or it would be recorded in the peer-reviewed literature.

Fetal demise in many cases caused by vaccines during 29-33 weeks of pregnancy – that means they died.
There is no research to support your statement. If you have research papers then please list them

Gardasil, a vaccine containing 200-500 mcg or aluminum caused 12-24% miscarriages.
There is no research to support your statement. If you have research papers then please list them

She claims Gardasil vaccine is very dangerous and causes harm to children and does not believe that there are any vaccines that are safe!
A single persons opinion is of no value in a topic such as this. If you have any point to make please cite the peer-reviewed published research.

Portugal has kept compulsory vaccination
Well done Portugal

Thousands of cases of multiple sclerosis were detected following Hep. B vaccination and MMR vaccinations have been linked to autism.
There is no research to back up your claim.

I would take the remote risk with my child getting them over a 1 in 68 chance of getting autism or even dying
There is no research to support your assertion that autism is related to vaccines, and that the rate is 1:68. On the contrary I have already provided on this thread a systematic review of 64 research papers examining vaccine versus adverse events and none supported your baseless claims.

I had measles, mumps, chicken pox ... so what, two weeks and it was over

You were fortunate - Your failure to be immune provides exposure to the vulnerable such as neonates, those immuno-deficient , pregnant and the very elderly resulting in a high incidence of severe morbidity such as blindness, deafness and pneumonia. Whilst you appear rather casual about it I am certain those cohorts would have something different to say to you.

In summary your very long post didn't furnish a single piece of evidence to support your claims. In a topic such as this, intelligent people are attempting to remain factual and scientific based and I would ask that you do the same. If you are unable to present any published, peer-reviewed literature to support your issues and conspiracies, then that is an indictment on the quality of your argument.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,748,476.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
MOD HAT

This thread is closed for staff review.

The site rules include:

• Please do not give professional legal, financial, medical, or other counseling. Do not direct, imply, or suggest that others should disregard doctors' orders regarding medical diagnosis and/or treatment.

Upvote 0