God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
How do you react to those who believe in personal freedom and "my body, my choice"?

They are putting others in danger by refusing vaccinations though, due to compromising herd immunity.

Upvote 0

ananda

Early Buddhist
May 6, 2011
Soujourner on Earth
✟186,371.00
Marital Status
Private
They are putting others in danger by refusing vaccinations though, due to compromising herd immunity.
So, no "personal freedom" or "my body, my choice" then? Do you believe in "strength through diversity of views" and "inclusion", or should one view be forced upon everyone?

I'll also refer you to my prior post, with points which you may be able to address to make your case more convincing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
So, no "personal freedom" or "my body, my choice" then? Do you believe in "strength through diversity of views" and "inclusion", or should one view be forced upon everyone?

I'll also refer you to my prior post, with points which you may be able to address to make your case more convincing.

As the saying goes, your right to swing your fist ends where it reaches my nose. If refusing vaccinations only harmed yourself I would be fine with it, but it endangers everyone.

Upvote 0

ananda

Early Buddhist
May 6, 2011
Soujourner on Earth
✟186,371.00
Marital Status
Private
As the saying goes, your right to swing your fist ends where it reaches my nose. If refusing vaccinations only harmed yourself I would be fine with it, but it endangers everyone.
American jurisprudence and the Republic is based on the idea that one can prove that they were harmed by others in a court of law, after the fact, to obtain recompense.

Using your argument, perhaps we should force everyone to follow Buddhism (because I understand that not following it endangers everyone).

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
And YOUR QUALIFICATIONS for your opinionated comments here, would be WHAT, may I ask?

My comments are my opinions because they are based on 40 years of experience with chiropractors.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
American jurisprudence and the Republic is based on the idea that one can prove that they were harmed by others in a court of law, after the fact, to obtain recompense.

Using your argument, perhaps we should force everyone to follow Buddhism (because I understand that not following it endangers everyone).
American jurisprudence has sold out, you know..... the drug makers don't have to pay when they lose lawsuits for killing and maiming unborn babies, born babies , infants, toddlers, little children, medium children, older children, young teens, mid-teens, older teens, young adults, regular adults, older adults, or aged adults.
The "winners" in the lawsuits are often bound by a gag order, or may be, and are limited greatly in how much they get. Many who die or are maimed for life by the drug makers don't even get any recompense due to the American jurisprudence being sold out. Also, few are able to publish the truth about what is happening, thus most people remain in the dark about all of this, since they don't seek the truth but swallow the fables published by American jurisprudence and drug makers.

Reactions: ananda
Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I have found that chiropractors do a fine job when they stick to chiropraxy.

They've got a reputation for being quacks & crooks but some are decent. My dad's a pilot for a commercial liner, gets cricks in his neck from sitting for so long. He's got a good chiro that also does massages. No way on God's green earth would he take advice on vaccines from a chiro though.

Reactions: JackRT
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
That was proven false over 100 years ago by antoine bechamp. Too much money would be lost by admitting it though, so of course money wins over truth.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
That was proven false over 100 years ago by antoine bechamp. Too much money would be lost by admitting it though, so of course money wins over truth.

Sure thing, Alex Jones.

Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

Ancient of Days

Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2017
Mn.
✟138,689.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
That is a false choice. The claim that there is a link between vaccinations and autism has been thoroughly debunked.

Wrong! Its been thoroughly proven and swept under the carpet by your lord and savior the pharmaceutical companies...

Upvote 0

Hillsage

One 4 Him & Him 4 all
Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2009
The land of OZ
✟322,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
The opinions of the uneducated here, can Google the truth of this medical mystery I present below.

Masha and Dasha Krivoshiyapova were born January 4th, 1950 as conjoined twins. They were joined at the hip in a unique way which made surgical separation impossible. Their unique connection included three legs shared between them, a shared single lower intestine, four kidneys utilized by one bladder, one shared reproductive system and a circulatory system that pumped the same blood through both women's bodies.

This unique connection caught the attention of Russian scientists. Two individuals with shared blood, environment, nutrition, exercise and genetics created a living experiment. Masha and Dasha spent 40 years in an institution where scientists did experimentation on them, sometimes horrific. The medical practitioners were baffled at the way each woman's body handled disease. Neither twin would be sick at the same time! In fact, Dasha seemed far more vulnerable to illness than her sister.

How is it possible that their health was so different? Being conjoined meant they experienced the same environment, they breathed the same air, and drank the same water, and they shared the same nutrition, sleeping, and exercise habits. If their blood was the same, why was it that when Dasha got the flu, Masha got sick much later, or not at all? Why was it that they contracted childhood diseases at different times? Medical doctors were confused. When the bacteria or virus was present in both women, why would Dasha get sick and Masha not?

Like the article says, even the medical doctors were confused and rightly so, because everything that happened to these girls proves vaccination fallacy. Eyes to see and ears to hear don't just apply to spiritual truths, they apply to medical facts. But, just like Winston Churchill said; "When most men trip over the truth they just pick themselves back up and keep walking the same way the did." I guess we shouldn't expect any more out of most of you.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
But, just like Winston Churchill said; "When most men trip over the truth they just pick themselves back up and keep walking the same way the did." I guess we shouldn't expect any more out of most of you.

Folks on here who are educated apply that quote to your posts, and your sentiment right back at you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hillsage

One 4 Him & Him 4 all
Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2009
The land of OZ
✟322,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Folks on here who are educated apply that quote to your posts, and your sentiment right back at you.
And, they do so without any of the substantiation I also provide with my posts. IOW there's educated posts from me, and then there's a blank concerning an educated refutation from even ONE of you offering ANYTHING more than a personal opinion like you just did. Which doesn't really impress someone smart. Educated or not.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
And, they do so without any of the substantiation I also provide with my posts. IOW there's educated posts from me, and then there's a blank concerning an educated refutation from even ONE of you offering ANYTHING more than a personal opinion like you just did. Which doesn't really impress someone smart. Educated or not.

Smart and educated people understand the difference between substantiation and anecdotes. The more you post, the more you are proving the Winston Churchill quote you shared to be applicable to yourself.

Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
So is that all you have? Ad Hominem attack, pathetic...

Someone citing baseless conspiracy theories deserves nothing more. People are dying due to preventable diseases because of this nonsense.

• Agree
Reactions: Ada Lovelace
Upvote 0