Why the sea-Beast/Antichrist/w/e can't literally be Jewish

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
If Jews don't worship someone who already fulfilled so many of the Messianic prophecies, why in the world would they worship the Dragon, the sea-Beast, and the image of the sea-Beast?

They already do. They're right up at the top of the list. They take the greatest "pride" in it. They worship the dragon because he gives his power and his throne and his great authority to the composite beast. The composite beast is now.

Pillars of Smoke - YouTube

Now it might be objected that the Antichrist/whoever will begin as a member of some other faith group, but as far as I can tell, when he rises to power, he is worshiped immediately or soon after this rising, so IDK.

Worship comes from the word "proskuneo" and can also mean to submit to or to obey.

I think that you're mixing up the "man" of sin, is this the man that shook the earth and made the nations tremble, with the composite beast. The composite beast is not a "man", it's a thing, it's a conglomerate of world religions, all with blasphemous names written on them, and the civil governments from around the world. It rises from the many nations and peoples and tongues. The process was subtle but we voted the thing in, we the people.

This reasoning also rules out Islam as the religion of the Antichrist (or whatever we want to call him). Ditto for Buddhism. I'm not super-up on my comparative religion, but off the top of my head the only major candidate religions, in this case, would be:
  • Hinduism (the sea-Beast will claim to be an avatar of a Hindu deity)
  • Transhumanism (the sea-Beast will claim to be an ascended human)
  • Christianity (the sea-Beast will claim to be an Incarnation of God)

Here is where i think you've come the closest. I would substitute Transhumanism with something like paganism and then go find the other four. Five were here and proven false in 95AD when John spoke to the angel in Revelation. Now we have ALL seven heads of this thing. Every person on earth can find a connection with one of the seven heads, no exceptions. "Come out of her my people.

The term "five have fallen" doesn't mean they're dead or out of business, it just means they've been proven false by Jesus' first Visitation. It's like the phrase "fallen woman", she's not dead, just "fallen" from grace. It pays to be aware of those pictures of the "fallen" religious belief systems because they make up a part OF the composite beast. Like the phrase "Babylon is fallen", Babylon will still be in operation at that time, but the announcement is a warning that it is false or corrupt, "come out of her my people.

Peaceful Sabbath.
DaDave.

Reactions: Ripheus27
Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
John wrote of things shortly to come to pass. The beast and his mark are symbols for Antichrist laws and regimes that have been on earth since the first century. If you are looking for Revelation's symbols to literally appear, it is why you cannot see the beast in history. And will miss any present and future manifestations.

Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Based on what is the seventieth week fulfilled ~25 years before the future "On-Stage entrance" of the Antichrist?
... b a s e d - on : - w h a t - p r o p h e c y - s a y s , - a n d - w h a t - h i s t o r y - h a s - f u l f i l l e d .

If you find IN SCRIPTURE where GOD provides the "going forth of the word", then history will provide the identity of the "coming of an anointed one", and BOTH Scripture and History will provide the balance of -- end of the 62nd "week" / beginning of the 70th "week"; the identity of the "anointed one" who is "cut off"; and the details of the 70th "week". And then all we have to do is wait for the time when the a/c "shall come".

And regarding the TOPIC, wouldn't it be easier to know the religion/politics/origin/organization of the a/c by simply knowing the name of this individual?

Why do people make the SIMPLE so HARD?

Thanks,
DaDad

Upvote 0

Call me Nic

Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2017
✟481,735.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
... it's not the facts, -- it's the false conclusions and respective agenda.

Thanks,
DaDad
Current Israel rejects Jesus Christ. Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist that denieth the Father and the Son.

Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Current Israel rejects Jesus Christ. Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist that denieth the Father and the Son.
Did you not read the end of the book where the Jews accept Jesus as their Messiah, and then preach HIM throughout the world?
Thanks,
DaDad

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
They already do. They're right up at the top of the list. They take the greatest "pride" in it. They worship the dragon because he gives his power and his throne and his great authority to the composite beast. The composite beast is now.

Pillars of Smoke - YouTube

Worship comes from the word "proskuneo" and can also mean to submit to or to obey.

I think that you're mixing up the "man" of sin, is this the man that shook the earth and made the nations tremble, with the composite beast. The composite beast is not a "man", it's a thing, it's a conglomerate of world religions, all with blasphemous names written on them, and the civil governments from around the world. It rises from the many nations and peoples and tongues. The process was subtle but we voted the thing in, we the people.

Here is where i think you've come the closest. I would substitute Transhumanism with something like paganism and then go find the other four. Five were here and proven false in 95AD when John spoke to the angel in Revelation. Now we have ALL seven heads of this thing. Every person on earth can find a connection with one of the seven heads, no exceptions. "Come out of her my people.

The term "five have fallen" doesn't mean they're dead or out of business, it just means they've been proven false by Jesus' first Visitation. It's like the phrase "fallen woman", she's not dead, just "fallen" from grace. It pays to be aware of those pictures of the "fallen" religious belief systems because they make up a part OF the composite beast. Like the phrase "Babylon is fallen", Babylon will still be in operation at that time, but the announcement is a warning that it is false or corrupt, "come out of her my people.

Peaceful Sabbath.
DaDave.
This I have got to see: how "a conglomerate of world religions, ..., and the civil governments from around the world can walk into a new Jewish temple and declare that "He" is God!

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
For those who believe the commentators, this is not as you've been led. This entire Book is about end time events, and is best understood STARTING at 10:1, (reconciling 1:21) and then proceeding through the 11:2 sequence of world empires and arriving at WWI*. Then one should find WWII, etc. And by the time you get to Verse 40, you should be at the doorstep of where we are today.

* You have to go to 2:39 to find out the "type" for which "Greece" is used:
2:39 ... and yet a third kingdom of bronze, which shall rule over all the earth.
So when filled in you should arrive at:
11:2 “And now I will show you the truth. Behold, three more kings shall arise in Persia; and a fourth shall be far richer than all of them; and when he has become strong through his riches, he shall stir up all against [the kingdom of Greece] all the earth.
... which is to say WWI.
OR you can continue guessing.

Thanks,
DaDad
You are back to your Daniel myths again. "Guessing" is what you have done.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Daniel 9:27 " ... and upon the wing of abominations shall come one who makes desolate, until the decreed end is poured out on the desolator.”

Did you grasp each of the concepts presented in the 9th Chapter of Daniel? If so, then the seventieth "week" is fulfilled some ~25 years before the future "On-Stage entrance" of the a/c.

Maybe you should start at the BEGINNING of Chapter 9, and arrive at the CONCLUSION. Have you considered the literal text of 9:2, or do you just make rash presumptions everywhere?

Thanks,
DaDad
Habakkuk 2:2
And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Daniel 9:27 " ... and upon the wing of abominations shall come one who makes desolate, until the decreed end is poured out on the desolator.”
Revelation 13 shows us that the False Prophet shows up some unknown time AFTER the Beast rises up. And it is the False Prophet that gets the image and mark created.

Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Revelation 13 shows us that the False Prophet shows up some unknown time AFTER the Beast rises up. And it is the False Prophet that gets the image and mark created.
Agreed. So who/what is the "beast" -- specifically, what are the associations between the "Mouth" of the Lion; the "Body" of the Leopard (actually a Tiger); and the "Feet" of the bear? Each attribute tells us something.

If you can answer this question, then maybe you'll be a little closer to future fulfillments.

Thanks,
DaDad

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
... b a s e d - on : - w h a t - p r o p h e c y - s a y s , - a n d - w h a t - h i s t o r y - h a s - f u l f i l l e d .

If you find IN SCRIPTURE where GOD provides the "going forth of the word", then history will provide the identity of the "coming of an anointed one", and BOTH Scripture and History will provide the balance of -- end of the 62nd "week" / beginning of the 70th "week"; the identity of the "anointed one" who is "cut off"; and the details of the 70th "week". And then all we have to do is wait for the time when the a/c "shall come".

And regarding the TOPIC, wouldn't it be easier to know the religion/politics/origin/organization of the a/c by simply knowing the name of this individual?

Why do people make the SIMPLE so HARD?

Thanks,
DaDad

I am not going to to continue pulling hen's teeth with you. You keep giving me the run around instead of carrying on a descent discussion. Explain where the 25 years you are claiming between the end of the 70th week and the arrival of the Antichrist on the world stage. And also the name of the person you are claiming is the Antichrist.or beast - which you say appears at times on Fox.

Otherwise I am going to put you on my ignore list - as a waste of time.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
... Explain where the 25 years you are claiming between the end of the 70th week and the arrival of the Antichrist on the world stage.
If you want to know what Daniel 9 says then let's walk through it from beginning to end.
Otherwise if I simply tell you the end, -- you won't believe me. You have to ARRIVE to the conclusion, not JUMP to the conclusion.
Thanks,
DaDad

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Agreed. So who/what is the "beast" -- specifically, what are the associations between the "Mouth" of the Lion; the "Body" of the Leopard (actually a Tiger); and the "Feet" of the bear? Each attribute tells us something.

If you can answer this question, then maybe you'll be a little closer to future fulfillments.

Thanks,
DaDad
He will be very cunning as the leopard. He will be very powerful, as the bear. He will talk big talk, as the lion's roar. As John wrote, who can make war with him?

Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He will be very cunning as the leopard. He will be very powerful, as the bear. He will talk big talk, as the lion's roar. As John wrote, who can make war with him?
Ohhhhhhhh, yeahhhhhhh. Pretty funny. -- You haven't got a clue, and apparently you also have a lion's mouth: "he will talk big talk".

I'm stupefied. I have the solution to the attributes, but what you said is so funny, I've got to just let it soak in and enjoy the humor of it all. -- --

Thanks,
DaDad

Upvote 0

Ripheus27

Holeless fox
Dec 23, 2012
✟15,031.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
If you tell us who (you think) the Antichrist (or whoever) is, without us first "reasoning" it out, we'll pick holes in your claim almost as quickly as you posted it in the first place. You need us to "reason it out" because that will convince us that you're right (not for your sake, but your theory's sake, to be sure). I understand the reason(!) for this method of argument, I guess, but I also know it won't work, in the end.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
If you want to know what Daniel 9 says then let's walk through it from beginning to end.
Otherwise if I simply tell you the end, -- you won't believe me. You have to ARRIVE to the conclusion, not JUMP to the conclusion.
Thanks,
DaDad
You explain it how YOU arrived at the conclusion that there are ~25 years between the 70th week and the Antichrist arriving on the world scene. I was not part of the process that YOU arrived at that conclusion. Explain your rationale from the text of the bible.

Upvote 0