Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You guys are killing me.

I can't tell if you're being serious.

It's like some kind of eschatological slap stick.

Deuteronomy says History is the validation for a prophet:

Deut. 18:22 when a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the word does not come to pass or come true, that is a word which the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously, you need not be afraid of him.

... and I cite History. Don't you like History?

Thanks,
DaDad

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟94,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
You guys are killing me.

I can't tell if you're being serious.

It's like some kind of eschatological slap stick.
The slapstick is on his side. I am always serious - well, almost always. I do think Iraq fits the deadly wound.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟356,795.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
How many times do I have to tell the Forum posters the Rev. 13:18 "calculation" methodology?!?
OK, for the umpteenth time:

1. Because English is the world's language, apply increments of "6" to the letters of the alphabet:
A = 6
B = 12
C = 18 etc.
2. No man can buy or sell, -- so sum the word "computer".
3. Without the mark, -- the UPC has two thin lines at the beginning/middle/end, which have a value of "6".
4. Of the beast -- so sum the name (using the same methodology above) of the world's most senior Jewish political statesman.​
I have no clue why so many have such difficulty with something so simple.

Thanks,
DaDad
Benjamin Netanyahu cannot be the person because the person comes up among ten kings of the fourth empire in Daniel 7:23-24.

23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

Back in the 90's some guy came up with the notion that a super computer in Belgium was the beast of Revelation 13 because it was called the beast.

Which the computer is an indicator of increase of knowledge in Daniel 12:4, but it is not the beast of Revelation - who eventually gets cast into the lake of fire, and is some man.

Running parallel - the kingdom of the beast - the end times kingdom of the ten kings will be dismantled as a government over nations and not allowed to be reformed.

Count the number of the name may or may not be a form of gematria.

Alternative to gematria, it could be like the number of talents of gold, 666, associated with Solomon. The person's name could be Solomon. Or the number of Adonikam's descendants coming out of Babylon, indicating the name of Adonikam - which itself means my risen lord. Or maybe the name of the 666th of Adonikam descendants - which the last three sons were

Ezra 8:13 And of the last sons of Adonikam, whose names are these, Eliphelet, Jeiel, and Shemaiah, and with them threescore males

So the person's name could be one of those, as son 666. I made some posts about that possibility back in 2011 at this forum. Those are several possibility's apart from gematria. But then again, differently, it may be by gematria.

When the person becomes the little horn - then it will be possible to fit his name to being the mr. 666 - maybe. Maybe, because the person may assume another name, in the middle of the 7 years, when he comes back from being dead - his claimed god name.

That doesn't mean I would give up trying to figure out 666, at present, because it may become readily apparent.

The way to know who the person is - is when the ten king (leader) kingdom is in place that is the fourth kingdom (the Roman Empire of the end times). And there is one leader of over them (it may not even be the first overall leader, but likely will be) who is a Jew and has a stern facial expression (Daniel 7:20, Daniel 8:23) - whatever that means, likely a very determined serious individual.

And for certain - following Gog/Magog, as the person will become the prince who shall come, into the middle east with a strong army - Daniel 8:9.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DaDad

Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Benjamin Netanyahu cannot be the person ...
I certainly NEVER suggested that it was Netanyahu. But then again, Netanyahu is NOT the World's Most Senior JEWISH Political Statesman. -- Do you have another guess?

Thanks,
DaDad

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟356,795.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I certainly NEVER suggested that it was Netanyahu. But then again, Netanyahu is NOT the World's Most Senior JEWISH Political Statesman. -- Do you have another guess?

Thanks,
DaDad
Are you talking about Ehud Barak?

Upvote 0

DaDad

Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Are you talking about Ehud Barak?
You're looking in the wrong direction.

Late this last week Dr. Henry Kissinger was in the White House on TWO different occasions. On each occasion he was apparently talking with Trump, and then Trump opened a discussion with journalists who wanted to talk about Kavanaugh, -- with Kissinger still sitting in the background.

Kissinger ONLY gets involved in High Stakes international diplomacy. So what's in the news that brings Kissinger to talk with the President, except Idlib and a potential coordinated attack by the U.S. and her allies, in fulfillment of Daniel 11:40-44 and Ezekiel 38 & 39?

So DON'T change methodology from how you can sum the word "computer", and see if it also works for "kissinger".

Good Luck,
DaDad

PS Kissinger will be the next Secretary General of the United Nations.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟356,795.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You're looking in the wrong direction.

Late this last week Dr. Henry Kissinger was in the White House on TWO different occasions. On each occasion he was apparently talking with Trump, and then Trump opened a discussion with journalists who wanted to talk about Kavanaugh, -- with Kissinger still sitting in the background.

Kissinger ONLY gets involved in High Stakes international diplomacy. So what's in the news that brings Kissinger to talk with the President, except Idlib and a potential coordinated attack by the U.S. and her allies, in fulfillment of Daniel 11:40-44 and Ezekiel 38 & 39?

So DON'T change methodology from how you can sum the word "computer", and see if it also works for "kissinger".

Good Luck,
DaDad

PS Kissinger will be the next Secretary General of the United Nations.
He is too old. He is 95.

Upvote 0

DaDad

Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He is too old. He is 95.
Thank you for pointing that out. I had no idea.

THAT's why ~it-appears~ they'll "make an image" of the a/c, so that his ~genetic brilliance~ will continue after he's dead:

Rev. 13:14 ... it deceives those who dwell on earth, bidding them make an image for the beast ... 15 and it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast so that the image of the beast should even speak, ...
Thanks,
DaDad

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DaDad

Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
... when the ten king (leader) kingdom is in place that is the fourth kingdom (the Roman Empire of the end times). ...
... and do me a favor. Please stop asserting a "FOUR" kingdom scenario, when Daniel and History CLEARLY dictate FIVE. If you can't get the simple things, then the complex are much more difficult.
Thanks,
DaDad

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟94,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for pointing that out. I had no idea.

THAT's why ~it-appears~ they'll "make an image" of the a/c, so that his ~genetic brilliance~ will continue after he's dead:

Rev. 13:14 ... it deceives those who dwell on earth, bidding them make an image for the beast ... 15 and it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast so that the image of the beast should even speak, ...
Thanks,
DaDad
And all this time I thought the man of sin would be a Syrian.

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟94,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
... and do me a favor. Please stop asserting a "FOUR" kingdom scenario, when Daniel and History CLEARLY dictate FIVE. If you can't get the simple things, then the complex are much more difficult.
Thanks,
DaDad
All this time I was sure Daniel 7 had 4 beasts.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

DaDad

Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Douggg said:
... when the ten king (leader) kingdom is in place that is the fourth kingdom (the Roman Empire of the end times). ...
DaDad said:
... Please stop asserting a "FOUR" kingdom scenario, when Daniel and History CLEARLY dictate FIVE. ...
All this time I was sure Daniel 7 had 4 beasts.
Who said "beasts"? "Douggg" and I BOTH said "kingdoms":

41 And as you saw the feet and toes partly of potter’s clay and partly of iron, it shall be a divided kingdom; but some of the firmness of iron shall be in it, just as you saw iron mixed with the miry clay. 42 And as the toes of the feet were partly iron and partly clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly brittle.

34 As you looked, a stone was cut out by no human hand, and it smote the image on its feet of iron and clay, and broke them in pieces;

45 ... the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold. = 4,3,5,2,1 = FIVE
Do you see "four" anywhere? Does History support a "four" world empire scenario? Do we pay taxes to "Rome"?

And as previously cited, my first grade teacher INSISTED that Five ≠ Four, so the FOUR BEASTS must depict the participants in the "divided kingdom".

Thanks,
DaDad

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Thanks,
DaDad

Do you not undetstand how stupid you make yoursrlf look when you are trying your best to belittle someone else while contradicting a simple versre.
Please ,just try to listen to the word of God.Attempt to get an,understanding of such a simple ,well explained verse.

Daniel 7:23 This is what he said: 'The fourth beast is a fourth kingdom that will appear on the earth, different from all the other kingdoms, and it will devour the whole earth, trample it down, and crush it.

If you cannot get such a simple verse,you can not understand the complex.

Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

One of GODS Children I am a historicist
Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
You all need to keep in mind that it is all about worship and persecution when you are determining who might fill the prophecies.

Worship
Revelation 13
4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

persecution
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Matt 4
4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

For me I will worship JESUS THE CREATOR on HIS HOLY SABBATH
Exe 20
8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:
10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
11 For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

One of GODS Children I am a historicist
Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
HISTORICALLY

What Kingdoms persecuted GOD'd people in the OT & NT

1-Babylon Gold (secular power)
2-Medeo-Persia Silver (secular power)
3-Greece Bronze (secular power)
4-Pagan Rome Iron (secular power)
Dan 7
23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.
24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings (TEN TOES of Daniels Image) that shall arise: and another(LITTLE HORN) shall rise after them; and he (LITTLE HORN) shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

Papal Rome Miry clay and Iron (secular and religious power)

Ten Barbarian tribes came out of Rome, the fourth beast,
three were exterminated by papal Rome

Notice the diversity, secular and religious power

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟356,795.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Thanks,
DaDad
I am quoting right from the text of the bible. In Daniel 7:23, the fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom - there is no fifth beast in Daniel 7 - the ten kings come out of that kingdom in Daniel 7:24. The little horn rises after them in the fourth kingdom.

24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

In Daniel 7:19, it is the fourth beast, which has the ten horns and the other horn (little horn) came up.

19 Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet;

20 And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.

21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;

The ten kings and the little horn in the text of Daniel 7 are all of the fourth kingdom.

The King of Israel
(illegitimate) - the Antichrist, for ~ first half of the 7 years.

The King of the Roman Empire (the fourth kingdom)
as the little horn - before the 7 years begin.
as the beast - for ~ the second half of the 7 years.

Last edited:
Upvote 0