Widlast

Feb 11, 2016
Eastern USA
✟35,523.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Acts of the Apostles 19:15:16 I know Peter and Paul but who are you?
[QUOTE="Widlast, post: 71804154, Member: 384698I've seen demons quite a few times myself.
Great, describe what they looked like, what were they wearing, what color weretheir eyes, how many eyes did they have?
Did they wear shoes, have suspenders, a robe, could they fly? Jesus caled Peter one in Matthew 16:23.[/QUOTE]
The most commonly appear as a dark robed figure i.e. death, sans the sickle. They are usually humanoid, some appear reptilian, others beastly. One looked like and adult male chimpanzee that had been burned alive, all black burnt skin.

BTW your tone is childish.

Upvote 0

Widlast

Feb 11, 2016
Eastern USA
✟35,523.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
God any references? Links? pics? Videos?
So are you saying Satan is doing a poor job with you since you see his demons so often?
If they KNOW that you are aware of them, then there is no point in them hiding. Some of us also have gifts that make us aware that they are around.
The more demons you see and interact with means the less influence they have over you?
I do my level best to have nothing to do with them. They are very dangerous and altogether disgusting.
For the priests, challenging demons is often their calling. That's what exorcists do.

Upvote 0

jhwatts

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2014
Ohio
✟140,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You can usually tell if somebody has really encountered something such as demon. I know a person who wouldn't leave his house for about month because he had seen something and he wouldn't hardly talk about it. He wouldn't go outside for a long time. It took him a while to get back to normal, even after a while he still wasn't the same.

Anyways, if you ever meet someone who has had a real experience with something like that, you will realize they are not lying.

Upvote 0

he-man

he-man
Oct 28, 2010
usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Great, describe what they looked like, what were they wearing, what color were their eyes, how many eyes did they have?
Did they wear shoes, have suspenders, a robe, could they fly? Jesus called Peter one in Matthew 16:23.
The most commonly appear as a dark robed figure i.e. death, sans the sickle. They are usually humanoid, some appear reptilian, others beastly. One looked like and adult male chimpanzee that had been burned alive, all black burnt skin.
Did they wear shoes, have eyes, did you touch them, did they speak? Have you ever been to see a psychologist? Taken any drugs or been under hypnosis?

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Seriously.
In fact it's actually been on a steady decrease and has been for the past 2000 years, and today is exponentially less than it was the first century and before.

Satan was bound/judged/cast out by Christ's ministry, reversing satan's dominion over the People of God, granting power over all darkness to the saints, and immediately enabling the gospel to spread to all nations.
(John 12:31 and Matthew 12:28-29, Hebrews 2:14-15 and 1 John 3:8).

Satan, Demons, etc have no power over any authorities or kings, or planet Earth since CHRIST is the God of this world (Matt 28:18-19). Christ's dominion is progressive and ever-expanding in the Church age as Christ is reconciling all things to himself via the Church (2 Cor 5:18-20; Matthew 16:18-19). All dominion now belongs to Jesus Christ and the Church (1 Peter 3:22; Jude 1:25; 1 Tim 1:17; Daniel 7:14,27).
I agree that Satan, his fellow fallen angels and the demons have no power over Christ or any of His followers.

However, this does not mean that Satan and his ilk, are not roaming about the earth and walking around on it. He is at work in and among us today and his followers are growing in strength and number.

Upvote 0

he-man

he-man
Oct 28, 2010
usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I agree that Satan, his fellow fallen angels and the demons have no power over Christ or any of His followers.
However, this does not mean that Satan and his ilk, are not roaming about the earth and walking around on it. He is at work in and among us today and his followers are growing in strength and number.
Huh? Where does he work? The Angels of God are the only ones who are among Christians. There is no devil unless you think Peter was one? Matthew 16:23

Upvote 0

he-man

he-man
Oct 28, 2010
usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You can usually tell if somebody has really encountered something such as demon. I know a person who wouldn't leave his house for about month because he had seen something and he wouldn't hardly talk about it. He wouldn't go outside for a long time. It took him a while to get back to normal, even after a while he still wasn't the same. Anyways, if you ever meet someone who has had a real experience with something like that, you will realize they are not lying.
No, they are not lying, they are just under a mental delusion and need to seek spiritual help. See James 1:14 for the truth of who the devils really are.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Have you spoken to any demons?
How does this answer my question?

No, I have not spoken to one and, if I ever encounter one I would not engage them. They are far more knowledgeable of the universe, heaven, hell, the past and future, even what you have done or said. They have capabilities that are not of this dimension.

You cannot believe anything they say as they will use truth and lies intermingled to deceive you.

Engaging one in conversation would be not be recommended.

Stating that they don't exist in last 2000 years is one of their best lies.

Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Isn't it strange that no devils or demons have appeared for 2000 years? Have you seen any? If so, prove it; photos, documentation, etc.
When i was young i saw a demon standing in the road, looking at me. I know it sounds crazy but i saw it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Widlast

Feb 11, 2016
Eastern USA
✟35,523.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Great, describe what they looked like, what were they wearing, what color were their eyes, how many eyes did they have?
Did they wear shoes, have suspenders, a robe, could they fly? Jesus called Peter one in Matthew 16:23. Did they wear shoes, have eyes, did you touch them, did they speak? Have you ever been to see a psychologist? Taken any drugs or been under hypnosis?
I've already answered most of those questions. The beastly appearing ones do not wear shoes.
You choice of questions is rather childish.
Humanoid - 2 eyes. I have not touched them, they HAVE touched me.
Yes, demons speak, too much if you ask me.
Don't need a shrink, I'm apparently much saner than you.
Taken drugs (alcohol is a drug) and enjoyed them, still do.

Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

Vicomte13

Jan 6, 2016
Westport, Connecticut
✟93,837.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Isn't it strange that no devils or demons have appeared for 2000 years? Have you seen any? If so, prove it; photos, documentation, etc.

I saw a demon, yes. It attacked me and I could not break free. God flew a bird into my head and the demon vanished.

Obviously I have no photographs of the event, so I cannot prove it to you or to anybody else.

It happened, though. So yes, demons are real. Some people think they have encountered extraterrestrials, but they've actually encountered demons.

Upvote 0

Widlast

Feb 11, 2016
Eastern USA
✟35,523.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
No, they are not lying, they are just under a mental delusion and need to seek spiritual help. See James 1:14 for the truth of who the devils really are.
What you are quoting has nothing to do with this subject. Jesus spoke to demons, exorcised quite a few.
If you had read anything of the early church you'd know they were still very much around.
Put your arrogance down for a few minutes and read up on the subject.
That way you might be able to speak intelligently on the matter, as opposed to the blather you're peddling now.

• Agree
Reactions: RDKirk
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
The one I saw plainly as a teen looked like a boar.

My last house had recurring footsteps that I used to hear on the floor directly above my bedroom. The thing was the pattern was always the same. Always started in the same place above, ending at the same place, always the same cadence, same pattern of light and heavy steps.

I eventually got fed up and asked the Lord to send His angels to bind up and remove the spirit in my house making that noise. It never occurred again.

Upvote 0

RisenInJesus

Apr 8, 2016
USA
✟34,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How did they Bible portray devils or demons? Did people see appearances of demons? No, most often the accounts were of demonic beings who possessed human beings to accomplish their evil and damage. There are so many examples of evil in our recent history and world today which demonstrate demonic beings are actively at work through human vessels. The kind of evil that motivates some monster to rape a child, to kidnap a young girl and hold her in a closet until he get tired of torturing her then murders her in some horrible way, the kind of evil that causes a demented monster like Jim Jones to lead his pitiful followers into mass suicide, the evil where one straps a bomb on their body destroying him/herself and as many as they can destroy in the process, or the evil of one responsible for the murder of six million Jews and untold millions of deaths on the battlefields when the world came together to destroy his Nazi war machine.
Here is picture of a demon or maybe even satan personified and a small part of the damage he did:
adolf-hitler-family-8.jpg

main_900.jpg

Upvote 0

Vicomte13

Jan 6, 2016
Westport, Connecticut
✟93,837.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Have you ever been to see a psychologist? Taken any drugs or been under hypnosis?

No.
No mind-altering drugs, other than percocet for a bad sprain, years after I saw the demon.
Barely drink.
Don't smoke.

So no, not a head case, and not a drug case.
Nor was I under hypnosis, nor asleep.

Demon was short, spindly, sickly grey skin - not altogether unlike the "space alien" images - it had very big, black, almond shaped eyes. It was projecting images into my mind that were very appealing and very sinful - and I was pleasantly following along until I saw the demon standing there. Then I was stunned with fear and tried to stop following the thoughts.

It mind locked on my with brute mental force and literally forced the images very violently into my mind, and I was utterly unable to resist. I looked up at the sky and screamed - and a white bird was hovering over me, with an orange-yellow beak and orange yellow feet. The bird bucked up and dove directly into my face. It's beak passed into my head between my eyes and its wings, folded to itself in a sort of delta-wing for the dive, passed directly through the center of my eyeballs, with the wingtips sweeping through the outer corners.

The force of it knocked me to the ground, and the inside of my head EXPLODED with bright light.
I experienced the most ecstatic peace and joy I have ever known.
When I looked dazed, at where the demon had been, it was gone. And it, all of the thoughts it had been pushing into my brain.

And that is the day that I saw the demon and was saved by the Holy Dove diving into my head.

So: demons exist. They are capable of grabbing control of our minds and forcing thoughts in there. And the Holy Dove is, and with it, Light.

These things are so.

Upvote 0

InterestedApologist

Aug 17, 2017
Earth
✟29,376.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Did they wear shoes, have suspenders, a robe, could they fly? Jesus called Peter one in Matthew 16:23. Did they wear shoes, have eyes, did you touch them, did they speak? Have you ever been to see a psychologist? Taken any drugs or been under hypnosis?

If someone presented you with photos or any other evidence, would you believe it was real, or would you try and explain it away with a naturalistic explanation?

Science has shown that some of what used to be considered demonic possession are physical or mental illnesses. That said, there is no universally accepted scientific cause for evil, and yet there can be no rational denying that it exists. I see no reason to believe that demon’s don’t exist and that there is no spiritual component or demonic influence to much of the evil committed throughout history and up to today.

Upvote 0