Why Is It Bad If I Don't Get Vaccinated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You are right.....It would be very dangerous for you to not listen to the government and not take every vaccines and medicine, they advise you to take.....because your faith and trust is in the government authority and the vaccine. I would not advise you to ignore your faith.....This would be scary indeed....for you.

This will be a little involved for you, so please pay close attention. Are you not reading the scripture where God has put the government there and their rules are God's rules, meaning, when we follow those rules, we are trusting in God, not government?

So the sentence where I stated that I wouldnt mind taking a mandated vaccine, in a thread which talks about mandated vaccines is not important? No, it was important for you to leave it out because then you would have nothing to argue against.

I made that as simple as I could for you the first time...you should not have to be forced to follow what is essentially God demands.

Keep in mind, God also said we will pay the price for not listening to his government rules, so you take your chances if you like, but teaching wrongly to others, to their demise, may demand a much higher price of those teachers.

Teaching against God's word on such a deadly subject, is playing with fire.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
He was saying don't rebel like the Zealots. Stay under the radar and do good and give them no reason to pursue you. A counter-culture does not partake in the ways of the opposing culture.

Doing good as you say, would include following the rules God set forth concerning government rule.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,584.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Doing good as you say, would mean following the rules God set forth concerning government rule.
Yes... HIS governance/Kingdom. Not irritating the opposing government of man. No wonder Christianity abandoned his governance to team up with His adversary, man and the governance of man. No wonder we don't hear much about that which would convict the institutionalised religion, the Gospel of the Kingdom. Man's church found a way around Jesus' Gospel to protect itself.

Reactions: RaymondG
Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
. So you don’t take any steps at all to protect your own health? I seriously doubt that. God expects us to be responsible with our own health and to care for others.
Putting your life in the hands of God, is the most responsible thing you can do for your health. When you do so......no plague shall come nigh they dwelling..... it's 100% affective......where your vaccine can get as high as 99%? Not even?

But 99% it better than nothing.....which is why I cannt speak against it. Forgive me for trusting in God so much.....ill try to stop.....

Upvote 0

marc b

Nov 2, 2020
Ottawa, Ontario
✟18,046.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What if we would say that it is alright if people don't get the vaccine, but if you refuse that vaccine neither Medicare/Medicaid or private insurance will cover your medical costs for COVID treatment. If that means you are denied admission to a hospital for needed treatment, so be it. Would any of those opposing getting a vaccine have a problem with that?

Upvote 0

marc b

Nov 2, 2020
Ottawa, Ontario
✟18,046.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What if we would say that it is alright if people don't get the vaccine, but if you refuse that vaccine neither Medicare/Medicaid or private insurance will cover your medical costs for COVID treatment. If that means you are denied admission to a hospital for needed treatment, so be it. Would any of those opposing getting a vaccine have a problem with that?

Why stop with anti vaxxers? Might as well include those who refuse meds, won't stop drinking, smoking, drugs, eat unhealthy food, engage in sex outside marriage, drive too fast, j-walk, text while
driving, do extreme sports... you get the picture.

Btw, i do intend to get the covid vaccine. I am just here standing for the rights of those who won't.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
This virus, like the flu, will never be killed off completely. Otherwise why hasn't the flu vaccine killed off the flu? That's not the point at all.
The virus has a higher kill rate than the flu, so the above post doesn't follow the conventions of logic.

Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The virus has a higher kill rate than the flu, so the above post doesn't follow the conventions of logic.
What does the kill rate have anything to do with their post that Covid is here to stay?

They didnt say in that post that" Covid is no more serious than the flu." They said, "like the flu, a vaccine isnt going to make it disappear".

The two are COMPLETELY different statements.

To which, logic DOES hold up.

IF Covid is MUCH stronger than the seasonal flu... logic says, IF we have not conquered the seasonal flu..... we arent likely to vaccine a victory over Covid either.

• Agree
Reactions: Torah Keeper
Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,579.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Putting your life in the hands of God, is the most responsible thing you can do for your health. When you do so......no plague shall come nigh they dwelling..... it's 100% affective......where your vaccine can get as high as 99%? Not even?

But 99% it better than nothing.....which is why I cannt speak against it. Forgive me for trusting in God so much.....ill try to stop.....

Thats why churches are repeatedly linked to massive outbreaks and deaths right? I know it's not biblical, but the old saying still works, "God helps those that help themselves." if your not going too, why should you expect god to?

• Agree
Reactions: Kenny'sID
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,579.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
They (government, science, media) have invested in a lot to make life fearful and hell for everyone so people will be willing to be vaccinated.

Yeah how dare they want to save lives. Not like two days of around 3k people dying or anything...oh wait.

Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
IF Covid is MUCH stronger than the seasonal flu... logic says, IF we have not conquered the seasonal flu..... we arent likely to vaccine a victory over Covid either.

Actually...
Influenza has many mutations and is regularly mutating. That's why we need a new flu shot every year.

This coronavirus does mutate... just not very quickly. Maybe in a decade... maybe less.

An influenza pandemic can be just as deadly or more so than this Covid virus. All a matter of mutation. That's why they watch out for it.

Now there are recurring strains...and if you are fairly consistent in getting a flu shot for a decade you can probably skip a few years and not get the flu due to your acquired immunity from regular innoculatiins.

Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Actually...
Influenza has many mutations and is regularly mutating. That's why we need a new flu shot every year.

This coronavirus does mutate... just not very quickly. Maybe in a decade... maybe less.

An influenza pandemic can be just as deadly or more so than this Covid virus. All a matter of mutation. That's why they watch out for it.

Now there are recurring strains...and if you are fairly consistent in getting a flu shot for a decade you can probably skip a few years and not get the flu due to your acquired immunity from regular innoculatiins.
You assume I do not know the reason for annual flu shots. That is irrelevant, my post pointed out there was no flaw in logic, not the reason for the flu remaining.

The corona virus has been around about a year now, give or take a few months depending on the timeline you subscribe to.

Yet in some circles it is believed that it can and has mutated quite effectively. Some mutations believed to increase its ability to spread. If mutation applies to the seasonal flu, it applies to another virus that also mutates. The common cold is tough to overcome... it too being of the virus class.

So, in one year it has potentially mutated effectively enough to increase its infectious ability.... so again.... IF the seasonal flu has not been effectively wiped out due to mutations... it is not likely that a virus such as Covid would be killed off either.

Our hope for victory over the coronavirus lies not in vaccinations but in God, that it weakens due to mutation rather than strengthens it.

Viruses are not easily eradicated.

• Agree
Reactions: Torah Keeper
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What is the problem of getting vaccinated anyway? Unless it's expensive that is...
I have a syringe... can I inject you with it?

You dont need to know whats in it.

I promise you wont get covid.

(Its drain cleaner by the way)

Get it now?

You may trust the person holding the syringe blindly and the company that put the substance in it.

I dont. Especially when legal accountability has been removed for the sake of speedy output

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

So let me get this straight, you don’t believe in taking any precautions in life to protect yourself? Don’t wash your hands after using the restroom? Don’t wear a seatbelt? And the people who died from COVID all could be alive now if they’d just trusted God more?

Upvote 0

Cis.jd

Dec 3, 2015
New York, NY
✟140,465.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I have a syringe... can I inject you with it?

You dont need to know whats in it.

I promise you wont get covid.

(Its drain cleaner by the way)

Get it now?

You may trust the person holding the syringe blindly and the company that put the substance in it.

I dont. Especially when legal accountability has been removed for the sake of speedy output

I want to ask first, what is the reason you want to use a syringe on me and why are you using drain cleaners? Because at the end of the day, that is where it matters. I mean, the fact that you are asking me to be injected and then fooling me with drain cleaners implies you have malicious intent.

Upvote 0

John Mullally

Aug 5, 2020
Califormia
✟134,406.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
My late uncle (Daniel Mullally) worked within the National Institute of Health and was assigned "Chief of the Vaccine Development Branch" in 1966. https://nihrecord.nih.gov/sites/recordNIH/files/pdf/1966/NIH-Record-1966-01-12.pdf And I can tell you he would tell you to take the vaccine. He got Polio a year after the Polio vaccine (from Dr. Salk) came out during his Medical Internship. He did not take the Polio vaccine.

Many Doctors, like my uncle, take extra risk like our veterans. My brave uncle spent about a year in an Iron Lung, and was confined to a wheelchair for the rest of his life while spending his life fighting the devil he knew. Nothing held him down!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.