New Orleans
✟15,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Now show me the verse that ties that with your theorie, also show me the verse where Jesus and all the prophets said the blood of the prophets are accounted to your thing, cause I have much more, a lot more than you, trust that. You're the one going on one verse, I have the whole bible to back me up. Read the book of Jeremiah, you will figure it out, but if you're off on this, you're off on everything.

Upvote 0

Scott Perkins

Apr 26, 2018
New Orleans
✟15,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Now show me the verse that ties that with your theorie, also show me the verse where Jesus and all the prophets said the blood of the prophets are accounted to your thing, cause I have much more, a lot more than you, trust that. You're the one going on one verse, I have the whole bible to back me up. Read the book of Jeremiah, you will figure it out, but if you're off on this, you're off on everything.
If your even going by a verse, all nations will be destroyed no doubt, but God reserves a special one for Old Covenant Jerusalem, it's not just the city, she's the face of it, its the old covenant.

Upvote 0

Scott Perkins

Apr 26, 2018
New Orleans
✟15,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You might be a preacher for 30 years, but I know you should not preach prophecy, because you're just not good at it, not at all. I can tell you this, you would not be preaching to me with that nonsense, anyway you're just as bad as all my Jerusalem worshipping Facebook peeps, I reject your god, I wait upon the New Jerusalem, so let's end it here.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Here you go Douggg, my take on Semiramis and Nimrod.

Mystery, - Babylon EXPLAINED as per the Religious side. Why would ANYONE follow a Church hierarchy that missed the Rapture? Its not happening brother. HINT: here is a little secret tidbit, I am not saying the RCC hierarchy can't be a part of the Harlot, as can other churches but I am saying the RCC is not THE HARLOT.

The Harlot has to stretch from the beginning of mankind till the end. The Clues mandate this, she has the blood of the Saints AND the Martyrs of Jesus on her hands. The RCC was not even around when all of the Saints were killed. The Harlot is Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Witchcraft, Voodoo, ( Baal, Bel, Belios, Zeus and Jupiter are all the SAME God with a little different name hence the Throne of Satan was the Temple to Zeus in Pergamum). All of the Roman gods, all of the Babylonian gods and demi gods, all of the Egyptian gods are all the same.

The Mystery Religion of Ancient Babylon or Mesopotamia began post flood, and it is the beginning of paganism, all mankind had just been destroyed. This "Mystery Religion" has been told in many different stories via many religions, it consists of a lot of names of many different gods, but they are in affect all actually the same gods but just different cultures, different times, all the same stories and the explanation to what Mystery Babylon is in its simplest form is that it is simply polytheism and or paganism: WATCH THIS:

Polytheism is the belief in MANY GODS: The true knowledge or the goals of these gods were only given to the few. The high priests and priestess who passed down the religion.They required a sacrifice to the gods and they were the only ones that could commune with the gods. They held the secret knowledge which gave them power over the ones who did not have the knowledge. Well you get the point.

In Polytheism its always the same structure in most cultures, one man is god, one virgin woman who was the mother of god, and a son of the mother who was impregnated from the male god.

Paganism = Father god, Mother god and the Son of god.

Paganism came from the line of Ham via Cush see Genesis ch. 10. He created the rebellion against the real God via the Tower of Babel. They wanted to challenge the power of God. So God just confused their languages and put a stop to this nonsense, but Nimrod arose, he was a Mighty hunter and became leader of the Assyrian/Babylonian Empire. Nimrod began these Mystery Religions, but they spread all around the World hence MYSTERY BABYLON is world wide by the time the Angel explains it to us in Revelation chapter 17. Not quite as deep as I am going to explain it here, but nevertheless, we should be able to understand the Angel.

Nimrod = sun god
Semiramis = moon goddess, the mother and wife of Nimrord
Tammuz = the son of good.

The Ancient Babylonian god Nebo = Nabu = Nimrod = Ba'al this is the BIRTH of the Occult. It all leads back to Nimrod, and it even goes back further to Cain in reality. The MARK OF CAIN !!

So we have Nimrod the sun god, Semiramis the moon god and Tammuz the son of god. Nimrod communicated with the Spirit World of course. They preformed human sacrifices, he was seen as god, he challenged Gods authority. Now Shem, abhorred or hated these abominations and he killed Nimrod, cut him up in pieces and sent him to all the cities Nimrod ruled over to show that he was NOT GOD!! He wanted the people to stop doing what they were doing and to start worshiping and obeying God again. This threw a kink in Satan's plans. BUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT ?

Semiramis happened !! The Mother of Harlots. She was the wife of Cush and the mother of Nimrod, she claimed to be divinely born. She married Nimrod after Cush lost power, her own son. After Nimrod was killed she became pregnant and told everyone it was the "Spirit of Nimrod" that impregnated her. (LOL, LOL). She claimed she was having a "Virgin Birth" from the spirit of Nimrod.

Her son was going to be the Savior to defeat the serpent when in reality they were worshiping the serpent. She managed to get them to believe that Nimrod ascended to the sun, and she conceived via the sun rays. He was to now be worshiped as Baal, the Sun-god. She made herself a goddess and claimed that she was divinely created, she was in effect the moon-goddess. She had them believing she came from the moon in a giant moon egg.

The queen of Babylon aka Semiramis became known as the moon-goddess Ishtar. Tammuz was the Son of god or the Sun-god REBORN !! He was killed by a wild pig, Semiramis, now Ishtar stated that he ascended to the sun like his father and they now are a union. Semiramis/Ishtar continued on with her false religious worship and sacrifices, but because of Shem and their constant defeat by God they CHANGED TACTICS, what was once done out in the open would now be done IN SECRET. The Secret Societies so to speak. All of these dark practices would henceforth be done in the dark, it would become a MYSTERY, only completely revealed unto those that were WORTHY !! You know, the high priests and priestesses. Some say the Free Masons etc. etc.

So now you know what the MYSTERY RELIGION was/is. This is how it was Created. But alas, this Mystery Religion spread amongst all the ancient empires of Babylon, Egypt, Persia, Greece and Rome, this is what Paganism is. The stories may change, the name of the gods may change, but there are ALWAYS THREE CENTRAL FIGURES with a very specific structure.

The Father god who is the Sun-god.
The Mother god who is the Moon-goddess.
The Son of god who is the Sun-god REBORN.

Babylon had Nimrod, Semiramis, and Tammuz.

Egypt had Ra, Isis and Horus.

Greece had Zeus, Artemis and Adonis

Rome had Jupiter, Dianna and Apollo.

The Nordic's had Odin, Joro and Thor.

The Hindu's had Vishnu, Chandra and Krishna

Satan seeks to confuse and deceive of course. He knew the SEED would bruise his heel (Die and be Resurrected) and thus bruise the Serpents head. So he knew there had to be a Virgin Birth and a death and resurrection to take away the sins of all mankind, so he set out to copy/imitate and deceive the masses with his MYSTERY RELIGION or with ALL FALSE RELIGION worldwide.

Now did the RCC crossover into some of these erroneous practices? I think they did, they treat Mary more akin to the moon-goddess hence the Madonna and the baby. But they did not introduced the bunny rabbits and eggs however, at least not in America, that seems to have arrived in America via a German tradition in the 1700's. German immigrants who settled in Pennsylvania and transported their tradition of an egg-laying hare called “Osterhase” or “Oschter Haws.” Their children made nests in which this creature could lay its colored eggs. So I think its more of a "European" thing, we in America took the MANY TRADITIONS of the many cultures who migrated here and kind of mixed them all into one bag, the bad and the good. But they did not all come from the RCC. More or less most of these practices are from IGNORANCE, not from people actually seeking to worship false gods, and with God, He looks at our hearts intent.

So whenever you see a male god and a female god at the head of the hierarchy and there is a "Virgin Birth" you know this is MYSTERY BABYLON , even if there are 100's of other gods, these three are always at the Head or at the Hierarchy of the MYSTERY BABYLON Religion. Have some of these traditions creeped into the RCC? Well, maybe, but the RCC is not the Great Harlot nor can it be. The Harlot is ALL FALSE RELIGIONS of ALL TIME and it was Birthed by Nimrod in Babylon.
The harlot is the mother, not all false religions herself. You can't have the harlot as ALL false religions of all time and exclude the biggest one coming.

The Vatican/RCC of course doesn't go back to the tower of babel - but in the end times, like the EU is not the literal former Roman Empire, the Vatican/RCC carries with it what Semiramis, along with the original beast Nimrod, spread. Eventually to end up at the harlot church, which is worldwide, and yet resides on 7 mountains in Rome, and that location have the 7 kings associated with it. And the four kingdom in Daniel 7 - Roman Empire. And the kingdom of iron the Roman Empire.

To further demonstrate my point of end times:

The EU - the Roman Empire end times
Vactican/RCC - the harlot end times

...take a look at the legs of iron, not exactly the same in the end times - it will be partly clay partly iron.

The Vatican/RCC is not the mother of all false religions, and not responsible for all the blood of the saints over history - but does carry with it some of the false beliefs started at the tower of Babel by Semiramis (the original harlot) and Nimrod (the original beast).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I wait upon the New JerusalemSc.
Scott, the New Jerusalem is a heavenly city in reserve for the new earth in Revelation 21. We are at least 1000 years away from the New Jerusalem.

Scott, the current Jerusalem on this present earth is going to continue on for at least a 1000 years. Jesus will be ruling from there during the 1000 years, when he returns to the Mt. of Olives (Acts 1 and Zechariah 14) to rescue the Jews there.

Upvote 0

Scott Perkins

Apr 26, 2018
New Orleans
✟15,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Scott, the New Jerusalem is a heavenly city in reserve for the new earth in Revelation 21. We are at least 1000 years away from the New Jerusalem.

Scott, the current Jerusalem on this present earth is going to continue on for at least a 1000 years. Jesus will be ruling from there during the 1000 years, when he returns to the Mt. of Olives (Acts 1 and Zechariah 14) to rescue the Jews there.
Zechariah 2

2 I lifted up mine eyes again, and looked, and behold a man with a measuring line in his hand.

2 Then said I, Whither goest thou? And he said unto me, To measure Jerusalem, to see what is the breadth thereof, and what is the length thereof.

3 And, behold, the angel that talked with me went forth, and another angel went out to meet him,

4 And said unto him, Run, speak to this young man, saying, Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls for the multitude of men and cattle therein:

5 For I, saith the Lord, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her.

6 Ho, ho, come forth, and flee from the land of the north, saith the Lord: for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heaven, saith the Lord.

7 Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.

8 For thus saith the Lord of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.

9 For, behold, I will shake mine hand upon them, and they shall be a spoil to their servants: and ye shall know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me.

10 Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the Lord.

11 And many nations shall be joined to the Lord in that day, and shall be my people: and I will dwell in the midst of thee, and thou shalt know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me unto thee.

12 And the Lord shall inherit Judah his portion in the holy land, and shall choose Jerusalem again.

13 Be silent, O all flesh, before the Lord: for he is raised up out of his holy habitation.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
And they are going to let the Vatican slide?
The Church will have been RAPTURED for starters. Of course the official state responses worldwide will be that a "plague" of epic proportion has caused 100's of million of deaths, but most will understand "wink-wink" what really happened. So any "Church" still on earth should have very little respect. The REMNANT CHURCH will be hunted down and BEHEADED those are the ones mentioned in Rev. 12:17 that keep the Commandments of Jesus, the are the Beheaded Martyrs under the Alter in the 5th Seal.

Why do you think a RCC will be anything during the Tribulation? The Church is RAPTURED, not still on earth, thus those left were not of God and must give their lives to Jesus Christ. If the leaders of Churches of any type is still on earth, I am afraid they will have NO CRED with anyone. Of course the Beast will make all men take the Mark of the Beast, so there is no great Church left, either you are f Satan or of God, your fakery will have been exposed. I d not get the fascination with the RCC.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The harlot is the mother, not all false religions herself. You can't have the harlot as ALL false religions of all time and exclude the biggest one coming.
The Harlot is ALL FALSE RELIGION of ALL TIME, one person can not be responsible for all the deaths, but FALSE RELIGION can be. Without False Religion all men of all time would have served the one true God, this NO Saints and NO Prophets would have been killed would they have? But if Semiramis had never lived, some other human would have been the Mother of Harlots !! Prophets AND Saints died before she even lived.

God Judges the final False Religion when He judges the Beast. He judges all False Religions that came before the Beast in Rev. 17:16, thus the FALSE PROPHET is added, the Harlot is Destroyed.

Jason, whose name was YESHUA, was the FALSE PROPHET TYPE unto Antiochus Epiphanes. The Harlot represents ALL FALSE RELIGION from her time forward unto the Anti-Christ, the False Prophet is responsible for the LAST FALSE RELIGION, he makes a Image of the Beast and demands mankind worship him as God. He will be Judged along with the Beast. No use in mixing the two up.

The Vatican/RCC of course doesn't go back to the tower of babel - but in the end times, like the EU is not the literal former Roman Empire, the Vatican/RCC carries with it what Semiramis, along with the original beast Nimrod, spread. Eventually to end up at the harlot church, which is worldwide, and yet resides on 7 mountains in Rome, and that location have the 7 kings associated with it. And the four kingdom in Daniel 7 - Roman Empire. And the kingdom of iron the Roman Empire.

Roman Catholics are Christians, Islam hates Christians. The Harlot is ALL FALSE RELIGION and or ALL FAKE Christians. Personally do not see the RCC as fakery, they might see things others do as false. They call upon Just just like we do. I think its more Satan trying do divide us with HALF TRUTHS.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Church will have been RAPTURED for starters. Of course the official state responses worldwide will be that a "plague" of epic proportion has caused 100's of million of deaths, but most will understand "wink-wink" what really happened. So any "Church" still on earth should have very little respect. The REMNANT CHURCH will be hunted down and BEHEADED those are the ones mentioned in Rev. 12:17 that keep the Commandments of Jesus, the are the Beheaded Martyrs under the Alter in the 5th Seal.

Why do you think a RCC will be anything during the Tribulation? The Church is RAPTURED, not still on earth, thus those left were not of God and must give their lives to Jesus Christ. If the leaders of Churches of any type is still on earth, I am afraid they will have NO CRED with anyone. Of course the Beast will make all men take the Mark of the Beast, so there is no great Church left, either you are f Satan or of God, your fakery will have been exposed. I d not get the fascination with the RCC.

No.

Heb 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
Heb 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
Heb 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

Rev 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The Harlot is ALL FALSE RELIGION of ALL TIME
RT, that's is not rationale.

The ten kings destroy the harlot, it says in Revelation 17. If they worship they beast, then that is a FALSE RELIGION they themselves are doing. They are not going to destroy their own religion.

16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the harlot , and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

They are going to destroy an institution located in a city (Rome) of 7 mountains where a harlot religion organization is found - called the Vatican. Because it will not fit with their agenda.

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
RT, that's is not rationale.

The ten kings destroy the harlot, it says in Revelation 17. If they worship they beast, then that is a FALSE RELIGION they themselves are doing. They are not going to destroy their own religion.

16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the harlot , and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

They are going to destroy an institution located in a city (Rome) of 7 mountains where a harlot religion organization is found - called the Vatican. Because it will not fit with their agenda.

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.
If you can't understand it I am not going to waste my time repeating it brother.

Mountains has NOTHING to do with the Prophecy either, as I have told you before.

Upvote 0

Tayla

Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2017
USA
✟147,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The "Man Of Sin" as seen in 2 Thessalonians 2:1-4 & "The King" Daniel 11:36-37 will be a literal human man, who will proclaim to be God, The Messiah.

The Apostolic Church Fathers, Justin Martyr 100-165, Iranaeus 130-202, Hippolytus 170-235 All Taught the same.
Yes. It's always a good idea to understand what the early church fathers wrote about a topic. They were much closer to apostolic teaching.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The Harlot represents ALL FALSE RELIGION from her time forward unto the Anti-Christ, the False Prophet is responsible for the LAST FALSE RELIGION, he makes a Image of the Beast and demands mankind worship him as God. He will be Judged along with the Beast. No use in mixing the two up.
RT, that is irrational. The woman is all false religions -except the biggest false religion of all times forthcoming - you are saying - that's irrational. Okay, I am going to try and resolve this.

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

The woman is a harlot, and has harlot sisters from Mystery Babylon the Great the mother. Can we agree with that? Mystery Babylon the Great is Satan's invisible kingdom of himself, the fallen angels, the demons - conspiring against God. So they are behind it all. Can we agree?

Would her and her harlot sisters not be responsible for the blood of the saints and martyrs of Jesus ? Can we agree?

So, my point, the ten kings will destroy the woman, the vatican - but it does not say that they destroy her harlot sisters, right?

Which if we put all the sisters (with the specific harlot) together - then that would be all false religion of all times. Can we agree?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums