Poll: Views on COVID vaccinations some 3 years on

Which sentiment best describes your position with respect to COVID-19 vaccines

• I believed the vaccine is very harmful, but no longer believe that.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I believe the vaccine is very harmful, but it will take years for the vaxed to suffer effects.

• I believe the vaccine is very harmful, and most vaxed people are indeed dead.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There are no recorded flue deaths during the pandemic , for some reason the flue seemed to have disappeared.
Like the forest no one pays attention to those who have died from the flu.

The information is readily available.
In the U.S alone., 52k in 19, 25k in 20 and 21

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Like the forest no one pays attention to those who have died from the flu.

The information is readily available.
In the U.S alone., 52k in 19, 25k in 20 and 21
No hospitals here recorded any flue deaths during the pandemic , all the reported deaths from hospitals here were from covid.
During the pandemic myself and a few friends began to mess around with those nasal swabs , I got what I thought was just a flue so did the swab and it registered covid. I didn't die , didn't go to hospital , didn't see a doctor and am not vaccinated.

One of my friends put lemon juice on a clean swab and another put orange juice and both registered covid .
They then got on facebook to tell others and everybody started to test the swabs out , using vegetables , fruit and anything they could find.
The results were mixed as one would expect.

Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No hospitals here recorded any flue deaths during the pandemic , all the reported deaths from hospitals here were from covid.
So that means no deaths from the flu happened during the pandemic because your local hospital didn't report any??

How do you exactly know they didnt?
During the pandemic myself and a few friends began to mess around with those nasal swabs , I got what I thought was just a flue so did the swab and it registered covid. I didn't die , didn't go to hospital , didn't see a doctor and am not vaccinated.
I have never been tested for covid, the only reason I a got the first shot is because i didn't want to do the nasal swab everyday just to work.

If I ever had it i never knew it and still don't, I've never even done a flu shot before.
One of my friends put lemon juice on a clean swab and another put orange juice and both registered covid .
They then got on facebook to tell others and everybody started to test the swabs out , using vegetables , fruit and anything they could find.
The results were mixed as one would expect.
Probably was mixed, that kind of stuff doesn't make it to the store without people handling it in a factories first.

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So that means no deaths from the flu happened during the pandemic because your local hospital didn't report any??

How do you exactly know they didnt?
Two friends of mine were nurses at two different major hospitals here in Melbourne , both refused the jab and lost their jobs.
They said they weren't forced but were encouraged to tag people who had died from any respiratory type illnesses as covid.

Thus allowing the hospital to receive from the gov their financial bonus for reported covid deaths. I don't know the amount of money the hospital received but I believe it was a very significant amount.

Reactions: BeyondET
Upvote 0

Gene2memE

Oct 22, 2013
✟275,955.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
There are no recorded flue deaths during the pandemic , for some reason the flue seemed to have disappeared.

Sure there were, it's just that the number of cases and deaths were massively reduced.

That's because the measures taken to fight COVID-19 (masking, hand washing, social distancing, reduced overall mobility) also worked against influenza, reducing the spread. As well as that, the two dominant flu strains in 2020 and 2021 were very mild, with a much lower case fatality rate than normal.

There were a total of 36 laboratory confirmed influenza deaths in 2020, dropping to just 2 lab confirmed deaths in 2021. That includes zero laboratory confirmed influenza deaths in Australia between July 2020 and July 2021, which was a new record.

But, 2022 and 2023 were pretty normal influenza seasons with 308 deaths and 376 deaths respectively.

Upvote 0

Gene2memE

Oct 22, 2013
✟275,955.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Two friends of mine were nurses at two different major hospitals here in Melbourne , both refused the jab and lost their jobs.
They said they weren't forced but were encouraged to tag people who had died from any respiratory type illnesses as covid.

Thus allowing the hospital to receive from the gov their financial bonus for reported covid deaths. I don't know the amount of money the hospital received but I believe it was a very significant amount.

What financial bonus for reported COVID deaths?

Can you name the Australian federal or state subsidy scheme(s) which relate to hospital payments for COVID-19 deaths. How a hospital would go about claiming such a thing?

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What financial bonus for reported COVID deaths?

Can you name the Australian federal or state subsidy scheme(s) which relate to hospital payments for COVID-19 deaths. How a hospital would go about claiming such a thing?
It wasn't just here , it was being done in other countries as well.
Doctors were also receiving bonus money for injecting people , ask your doctor , we did.
It was done as an incentive for the doctor to promote the vaccine to their patients.
We need to remember , we were all going to die from this virus so they locked down the world to help save us all , put in place measures to ensure our safety and so forth.

The entire human race was facing extinction so something had to be done.
The Governments could see that not everybody wanted to take this life saving vaccine , so they called them ant vaxers and said to all , "this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated".
So all measures were put in place to help convince the unvaccinated to get vaccinated , even forcing job losses if you didn't get it.

Anyway , I don't know what the system was that enabled the gov to finance the hospital , I never looked it up , maybe you can.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,191,657.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Good.

• Agree
Reactions: Occams Barber
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Did any politicians ever admit that the consequences of the over-reaction was many times , past the imagination times, worse than any consequences of any illness ?
Not that I know of , but the people are now fighting back and wanting compensation for damages done.
I saw a few on the tv news and on youtube as well. So looks like the gov better start printing more money because the payouts are coming.

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0