Why Hillary Clinton lost - team Hillary's self-inflicted wounds

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,185.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
What I said was about the leftist media. But since you brought it up, the DOJ was headed by a liberal during the Obama administration. However, now it's headed by a conservative.

Yep, exactly my point. The call to investigate Trump's administration is bipartisan.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,185.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Do tell...what are my political views?

The post above mine advised the DOJ wasn't run by leftist. Information on support for candidates might indicate something else.

Maybe it just means that Trump's base isn't represented in white collar jobs.

What we do know is the guy who appointed a special prosecutor for Trump and his administration was nominated by Trump and confirmed by a majority of the senate.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,185.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Jeff Sessions was not the one who called for it.
Of course not - everyone knows he had to recuse himself from the investigation because he lied about his ties to Russia in Congressional testimony.

The big question - do you know who did appoint the special prosecutor. Seems like you're kinda stuck either way. You can admit you don't and show you were just making things up about this being a leftist conspiracy. Or you can tell us who it was and show you were just making things up about this being a leftist conspiracy. I can see why you'd want to deflect with a pointless question about Sessions.

Upvote 0

LivingWordUnity

Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Of course not - everyone knows he had to recuse himself from the investigation because he lied about his ties to Russia in Congressional testimony.

The big question - do you know who did appoint the special prosecutor. Seems like you're kinda stuck either way. You can admit you don't and show you were just making things up about this being a leftist conspiracy. Or you can tell us who it was and show you were just making things up about this being a leftist conspiracy. I can see why you'd want to deflect with a pointless question about Sessions.
He didn't have to recuse himself. He chose to do so.

Loretta Lynch didn't recuse herself even though she should have.

Upvote 0