Why Hillary Clinton lost - team Hillary's self-inflicted wounds

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟331,832.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,108,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Did you ever watch The Lion King? The baboon wacks the little lion king on the head and says, "Forget about it, it is in the past."

The only people who should be concerned about why Clinton lost are those who will be choosing their next candidate and I highly doubt that they are going to be reading the posts in CF.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟331,832.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You seem a little obsessed over something that doesn't matter. There were many people, that were running. That were better. Than Trump and Hillary . But Trump some how became the president. To me all respect has been lost, when it comes to voters.

Upvote 0

LivingWordUnity

Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Did you ever watch The Lion King? The baboon wacks the little lion king on the head and says, "Forget about it, it is in the past."

The only people who should be concerned about why Clinton lost are those who will be choosing their next candidate and I highly doubt that they are going to be reading the posts in CF.
The media doesn't think it's in the past.

They cry every day about it and blame their candidate's loss on Russia.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

the old scribe

old scribe
Site Supporter
May 13, 2017
Arlington, TX
✟89,899.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Mrs. Rodham Clinton lost the election because of who she is and the disenchantment of the America worker with democrats in providing livable wage jobs. I suspect the Clinton installation of NAFTA was part of this.

Analyst determined her husband loss his bid for a second term as governor because of the voters’ dislike of her. In his bid to regain the governorship the handlers repackaged Mrs. Clinton to a more acceptable wife. In the election the Midwest labor abandoned the hope they had always placed in the democrats. Mrs. Clinton continued to be rejected and disliked by a sizable number of people. Her character made it improbable that she could win over the vote of the opposition.

Mr. Trump played to all these issues.

What is disturbing about both major parties given the primary candidates, is the nominees for both parties. The majority of the American voters do not have political savvy or Holy Ghost discernment. Such is an appropriate argument against the individual interpretation of the Bible rather than following the tradition of their congregations. But we are too proud and esteem individual freedom too much to submit to authority. Humility is not high on the list of values.

Reactions: Blackmarch
Upvote 0

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
OP answer, globalist and the internet/device people see it. There are two types of information and it is age specific on the majority scale. The MSM people , and the internet/device people. Internet/device people supersede old school MSM only people. Internet people know MSM is a foreigner speaking their version of truth. Internet people know their treasury is owned by a foreigner. Internet people do not think in a lie of duopoly but in oligarchy and globalist vs National agenda that is bipartisan.

Trump campaign talking points of National agenda instead of the 30 + years of global agenda as the global agenda starts undermining the primaries
(be advised global is bipartisan just like National is too and involves arms of power in like minded agenda like the MSM, FBI, NSA, DOJ, Multi Foreign corps etc...) labeled DNC .
There lies the crux in labeling of the duopoly as if in duopoly speak of DNC is the power and it is not. Not all Democrats are globalist agenda but the labeling naturally makes a person think in entirety of all. RNC have globalist too (thus the leaks today in Trumps own admin) along with non elected power arms called conspiracy theory by labeling it deep-state. However, labeling deep-state as conspiracy negates truth to the reality of what is a career power arm person and how many Presidents has this person gone through and how much power does this person have? example: This recent Syria bombing that just occurred without going to the president or congress. That is deep-state power!!! No matter the shills saying conspiracy theory when my and your reality see's it in that bombing with no presidential or congress approval. Thus deep-state is real and power of it in that example.

So, the OP asks how did the globalist lose labeled a Hilary? By a man, any man, talking National agenda is how a globalist lost. However, Trumps win is Pyrrhic for 30 + years of globalist history is deep as the globalist power arms of MSM, FBI, CIA, NSA, DOJ, DOD, Multi foreign corps, R & D elected globalist leaks comes to bear on his National agenda stance of America First. Yet people think by impeachment they do a good thing not seeing they negate their only power , weather you voted for the man or not, your vote, by the globalist (foreigners) is actually under attack to negate the vote under accusation. MUH RUSSIANS.

Keep on supporting your vote means nill, especially those that did not vote for him and seek impeachment as the globalist do. Then watch your country be further snatched away as your vote will no longer exist for you supported the globalist way of non democracy to remove your voted president (weather you like him or not it is the vote under attack) by accusation started by an unmasking (lawless "National" domestic law subverted by a globalist). Now what is the reason Hilary lost? Look up Patriotism to National agenda not global agenda . In hopes this edifies.

Upvote 0

Apr 3, 2017
None
✟30,626.00
Country
Zimbabwe
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Trump did not earn my vote because of what I didn't know about him and I don't believe much media. He definitely has traits I think are ill suited for the office.

HRC didn't earn my vote my vote because of what I did know about her.
A former coworker was repeatedly called a c. s. er by her regularly and a relative of another coworker was called similar and witnessed much more of the same on a regular basis in the 90's.

Classy lady indeed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0