Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
If you turn on your TV to the news you will see it.
There's the problem....

Maybe you should turn off your TV. I can almost promise your quality of life will improve greatly when you separate yourself from the television set.

They don't call it the idiot box for nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: Allandavid
Upvote 0

LivingWordUnity

Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Is that where you get most your information?
I get my information on politics from the internet, from books, and from watching the news. And I evaluate it for myself rather than relying on other people to tell me what I should think about it. That's why I wasn't one of the ones who was sure that Trump was going to lose the election.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,900.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I care that they are trying their hardest to sabotage the presidency.
Ok.

All they do is report what he does. They have literally no legal power over the President or any actions he takes.

Even if they completely lied about every single thing he did, it wouldn't change a lick of what he's actually doing and they couldn't stop him even if they wanted to.

So I have to ask.... Why do you care so much about what the "leftist media" is saying about Trump? You wouldn't listen to them if they were telling the truth anyways.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,900.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I get my information on politics from the internet, from books, and from watching the news. And I evaluate it for myself rather than relying on other people to tell me what I should think about it. That's why I wasn't one of the ones who was sure that Trump was going to lose the election.
The news is incredibly biased and anyone can write a book and make a good point in it to the people who already agree with its premise. Both of those are examples of taking information from others giving it to you.

That just leaves us with the internet which is where I get my info from. Why do you think we arrive a such different conclusions if we both have access to the same information?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LivingWordUnity

May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

LivingWordUnity

May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
There were a couple of important things that Americans learned about Bill and Hillary Clinton during their White House years: First, they are unusually smart and driven people with a rare knack for overcoming adversity. Second, a lot of their adversity is self-inflicted, the result of thinking they are clever enough to get away with things that other politicians are too prudent to risk. More

Source:
Chicago Tribune: Hillary Clinton's self-inflicted scandal - March 9, 2015

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yet oddly, it's the right who keep bringing up the election and pointing out that Hilary lost.
Hillary was a terrible candidate. The only plus for her was that she wasn't Trump.

• Agree
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟331,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Tell that to the left.
Are you the left. Because I pretty much don't care if Hillary lost. But you put it on here. So you seem to have a problem about it. I pretty much hear, The right side claiming that the left needs to get over it. But from what I gather we have. To me. I think Trump is a good learning experience for younger Conservatives, That are heavily influenced by their parents.

Upvote 0

Apr 3, 2017
None
✟30,626.00
Country
Zimbabwe
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Freedom of speech for government employees except when it runs counter to your political views. LOL

Do tell...what are my political views?

The post above mine advised the DOJ wasn't run by leftist. Information on support for candidates might indicate something else.

Upvote 0

LivingWordUnity

May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Not sure what you mean - the DOJ isn't run by leftists.
What I said was about the leftist media. But since you brought it up, the DOJ was headed by a liberal during the Obama administration. However, now it's headed by a conservative.

Upvote 0