Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting after you have posted 20 posts and have received 5 likes.
- Access to private conversations with other members.
- Less Advertisements! Members see fewer ads and have the option to upgrade their account to ad free!
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!
Believer in pre-2013 Catholicism, Male
You're welcome, brinny. Aug 1, 2016
There are no messages on LivingWordUnity's profile yet.
- Fav. Verse:
- John 21, 15-17
- Bible Version:
- The Didache Bible: Ignatius Bible (RSV-2CE) or Douay-Rheims & Clementina Vulgata (English and Latin Edition)
- Marital Status:
- Fav. Hymn/ Worship Song:
- Ye Watchers and Ye Holy Ones
- Personal Testimony - How I became a Christian:
- I was raised by a non-religious parent. I converted to Catholic as an adult.
"I feel that the greatest destroyer of peace today is abortion, because it is a war against the child, a direct killing of the innocent child, murder by the mother herself. And if we accept that a mother can kill even her own child, how can we tell other people not to kill one another?" — St. Teresa of Calcutta
"The moral gravity of procured abortion is apparent in all its truth if we recognize that we are dealing with murder.... The one eliminated is a human being at the very beginning of life." — Pope St. John Paul II