Nov 23, 2013
✟301,750.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
why you keep ignoring my question? again: if i will show you a case of 12354 instead of 12345 you will admit that evolution is false or not? why its so hard for you to answer?

I'm sorry, but once again, I will tell you that I HAVE ANSWERED THE QUESTION.

If you have actual evidence against evolution, I WILL TAKE IT. If your evidence shows that evolution is false, I will agree that evolution is false. I have been abundantly clear on this.

I do not understand why you have ignored me when I have said this.

Now post your evidence and lets see if it holds up.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Bungle_Bear
Upvote 0

Ophiolite

Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape
Nov 12, 2008
✟239,894.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
There has never been one <an out of place fossil>.
Not strictly true. I have long held the view that disbelief and doubt are essential tools for life in general and science in particular. It was therefore my practice, when younger, to place rocks and the occassional fossil in locations where they should not be. This was intended to promote hard questioning in the minds of any geologist who chanced upon them and thereby aid their professional development. Thus, out of place fossils do exist.:)

• Haha
Reactions: VirOptimus
Upvote 0

xianghua

Feb 14, 2017
tel aviv
✟111,545.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Single
I'm sorry, but once again, I will tell you that I HAVE ANSWERED THE QUESTION.

If you have actual evidence against evolution, I WILL TAKE IT. If your evidence shows that evolution is false, I will agree that evolution is false. I have been abundantly clear on this.

I do not understand why you have ignored me when I have said this.

Now post your evidence and lets see if it holds up.

so you dont want to answer yes or no. ok. i cant bring you such an example if you cant even answer this simple question. sorry.

Upvote 0

Bungle_Bear

Whoot!
Mar 6, 2011
✟254,540.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
so you dont want to answer yes or no. ok. i cant bring you such an example if you cant even answer this simple question. sorry.
You have had at least 4 posters give you a "yes" answer, but still you won't play. We know you have nothing, you know you have nothing so why continue this ridiculous posturing?

For the record, I'll say "yes" here and now. If you can produce a fossil that really is 12354 I'll accept evolution is bunk.

• Agree
Reactions: tyke
Upvote 0

xianghua

Feb 14, 2017
tel aviv
✟111,545.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Single
You have had at least 4 posters give you a "yes" answer, but still you won't play. We know you have nothing, you know you have nothing so why continue this ridiculous posturing?

For the record, I'll say "yes" here and now. If you can produce a fossil that really is 12354 I'll accept evolution is bunk.
thanks for this clarification. here is your out of place fossil:

https://www.nature.com/articles/nature08623

now, with this new fossil the fossil order is look like this (image from wiki):

440px-Zachelmie_tracks_vs_selected_Devonian_fossils.svg.png

see the bottom left creature? its predate many of its transitional fossils. so instead of 12345 we actually find something like 51234. so i guess that evolution is false now by your criteria.

Upvote 0

Bungle_Bear

Whoot!
Mar 6, 2011
✟254,540.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
thanks for this clarification. here is your out of place fossil:

Tetrapod trackways from the early Middle Devonian period of Poland

now, with this new fossil the fossil order is look like this (image from wiki):

440px-Zachelmie_tracks_vs_selected_Devonian_fossils.svg.png

see the bottom left creature? its predate many of its transitional fossils. so instead of 12345 we actually find something like 51234. so i guess that evolution is false now by your criteria.
:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

That has been explained to you several times. I thought you'd at least bring something new to the table. I'm very disappointed but not surprised.

Upvote 0

xianghua

Feb 14, 2017
tel aviv
✟111,545.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Single
:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

That has been explained to you several times. I thought you'd at least bring something new to the table. I'm very disappointed but not surprised.
and here comes the excuse. its funny since i can bring you many other examples.

here is one from the whale evolution:

Oldest Antarctic Whale Found; Shows Fast Evolution

and if its true then it will look like this (the first whale predate all its "missing links"):

292947_36458e369a97c5346f4718a7aac7c4ec.png

(image from berkeley site)

now, can you admit that evolution is false like you promised?

Upvote 0

Bugeyedcreepy

Jun 7, 2016
Canberra, Australia
✟88,248.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
by this way any fossil will be in the right place. so give me a definition of out of place fossil.
How about a Mammal appearing before Synapsids existed? or a Mammal with Feathers? a Lizard or Dinosaur with Mammary Glands? there's so many to choose from. If such a thing were found, then we'd know about it already - and we'd know about it very clearly given the implications it'd have for the Theory of Evolution, and the fame & notoriety that would befall the scientist(s) who found it.

• Agree
Reactions: DogmaHunter
Upvote 0

Justatruthseeker

Site Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Tulsa, OK USA
✟155,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
How about a Mammal appearing before Synapsids existed? or a Mammal with Feathers? a Lizard or Dinosaur with Mammary Glands? there's so many to choose from. If such a thing were found, then we'd know about it already - and we'd know about it very clearly given the implications it'd have for the Theory of Evolution, and the fame & notoriety that would befall the scientist(s) who found it.

Really? How many mammals are on display in museums alongside the dinosaurs???? Since they obviously co-existed, why are they never displayed together????

Why would a dinosaur have mammary glands since none evolved into mammals being mammals already existed? Strawmen.....

Upvote 0

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟301,750.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

Are you even reading the posts I write?

I have said VERY CLEARLY that if you post actual evidence of the type you describe that I WILL accept it! What part of "I will take your evidence" is confusing? What part of "If your evidence shows that evolution is false, I will agree that evolution is false" is confusing?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
a scientific theory is a theory that we can test. mean it can be falsified. the problem with evolution is that it cant be test. for instance: some evolutionists (like dawkins and others) claiming that if we will find even a single out of place fossil- evolution will be false. but we actually found many such fossils like this one:

New dinosaur found in the wrong place, at the wrong time

but as you can guess- they just push back the evolution of the creature and dont claim that evolution is false. the problem is that in this way any fossil will not falsify evolution. other evolutionists claimed that if we will find more shared ervs with far species than close species evolution will be false. but in this case they can just claim for convergent evolution or convergent loss or even ils. so even such a case will not be a problem for evolution, and therefore its not a scientific theory by definition. as a general note: english isnt my native so i may not understand some words here and there in general. thanks.

Indeed, it is academic, not scientific.

• Agree
Reactions: xianghua
Upvote 0

DogmaHunter

Code Monkey
Jan 26, 2014
Antwerp
✟150,895.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Really? How many mammals are on display in museums alongside the dinosaurs???? Since they obviously co-existed, why are they never displayed together????

Why would a dinosaur have mammary glands since none evolved into mammals being mammals already existed? Strawmen.....

WOOSH!
The sound of the point flying over your head.

If you would have a basic understanding of the evidence for evolution, more specifically the nested hierarchies, you would understand how it would be extremely problematic to find dino's with mammary glands or mammals with feathers.

Reactions: Jimmy D
Upvote 0

xianghua

Feb 14, 2017
tel aviv
✟111,545.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Single
Are you even reading the posts I write?

I have said VERY CLEARLY that if you post actual evidence of the type you describe that I WILL accept it! What part of "I will take your evidence" is confusing? What part of "If your evidence shows that evolution is false, I will agree that evolution is false" is confusing?
the problem is that you cant even answer a simple "yes or no" question.

Upvote 0

Tinker Grey

Wanderer
Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2002
Erewhon
Visit site
✟930,398.00
Faith
Atheist
the problem is that you cant even answer a simple "yes or no" question.
This is just dishonest. You ask "Will you accept if ..." and she responds "I will accept if ...". To which you respond "That's not a yes or no."

Edited: spelling

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bungle_Bear

Whoot!
Mar 6, 2011
✟254,540.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
a mammal with feathers? a "convergent evolution". what is the problem?
The problem is your refusal to listen when people explain things to you.

If you were to spend 1/10 of the time you spend arguing actually listening and understanding what others explain to you we probably wouldn't have to put up with your incessant ignorant trolling.

Upvote 0

xianghua

Feb 14, 2017
tel aviv
✟111,545.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Single
This is just dishonest. You ask "Will you accept if ..." and she responds "I will accept if ...". To which you respond "That's not a yes or no."

Edited: spelling
i actually asked here: if i will show you a case of 12354 instead of 12345 you will admit that evolution is false or not? and she never answered this question.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.