Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Because you are as inept at interpreting God's word as you are at defending your position. You are, quite simply, a troll. Trolling is against forum rules. I think it may be time to do something about your behaviour.
Your false accusations are accompanied by no bible case, just some evil rant. Stop trolling and address issues.

Upvote 0

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟301,883.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
The evidence for a different nature is not within science. You accept no other evidences. How would anyone reason with you? History and Scripture are accepted evidences for me. Looking at natural evidences also, a different past makes the best fit. All evidences support it. Nothing but baseless beliefs oppose it. So why would I toss out what God says the past was like for no reason?

I have plenty of evidence for my position.

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I've never seen you post any supporting evidence for your claims...
You have no idea what evidence is. Evidence is not limited to your so called science belief system. Evidence is independent from your beliefs. The same evidences you plaster with your beliefs, others can plaster with their own beliefs. You need to show it is not belief. You also need to realize that just because you deny and reject and outlaw all spiritual evidences and Scripture and history, that does not affect the fact that they are counted as evidence. Your religion does not rule the universe and the bible says it will be banned forever. You really thought we needed to bow down to it??

Upvote 0

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟301,883.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
You have no idea what evidence is. Evidence is not limited to your so called science belief system. Evidence is independent from your beliefs. The same evidences you plaster with your beliefs, others can plaster with their own beliefs. You need to show it is not belief. You also need to realize that just because you deny and reject and outlaw all spiritual evidences and Scripture and history, that does not affect the fact that they are counted as evidence. Your religion does not rule the universe and the bible says it will be banned forever. You really thought we needed to bow down to it??

And this is what you think my evidence is?

No wonder you said yours was the same as mine, because that's exactly what yours is.

(Of course, your lack of knowledge about science has given you the wrong idea about what my evidence is, but that's okay, we're talking about your evidence, or lack thereof.)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.