Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Also note that the person you are quoting is a joker and has no scholarly material

With all the debates etc. he's done if that is the best you've got on him then that actually speaks well of him!

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
The source you have given me is an anti Islam channel which has no value to me as the motive is already biased. There are enough documentaries about how Christianity is paganism.

I' ll look through your videos when I have the time. I doubt I will see anything new. But you are easily dismissing David's case, he quotes Koran footnotes and sages etc. But don't worry since you don't want to watch it I will quote them for you. But in general, your argument is a logical fallacy, aka Ad Hominen.

Upvote 0

Godistruth1

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2018
Somewhere
✟97,167.00
Country
India
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
With all the debates etc. he's done if that is the best you've got on him then that actually speaks well of him!
That clearly shows his sources of authentic lies. I told you he's a joker and nothing else. He's an abomination as per the bible

Deuteronomy 22:5
‘The woman shall not wear that which pertains unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman’s garment for all who do so are an abomination unto the Lord your God.’

Upvote 0

Godistruth1

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2018
Somewhere
✟97,167.00
Country
India
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
I' ll look through your videos when I have the time. I doubt I will see anything new. But you are easily dismissing David's case, he quotes Koran footnotes and sages etc. But don't worry since you don't want to watch it I will quote them for you. But in general, your argument is a logical fallacy, aka Ad Hominen.
I don't accept his interpretation because I know thats either Google searched or biased interpretation.

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
That clearly shows his sources of authentic lies. I told you he's a joker and nothing else. He's an abomination as per the bible

Deuteronomy 22:5
‘The woman shall not wear that which pertains unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman’s garment for all who do so are an abomination unto the Lord your God.’

Thanks for that! The video was good and brought up a lot of important issues.

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
There are enough documentaries about how Christianity is paganism.

I watched the Pagan Christ video. I liked it more than I thought I would, I probably would have watched the other one, but it seems like the site went down for a few hours.

Upvote 0

Godistruth1

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2018
Somewhere
✟97,167.00
Country
India
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Thanks for that! The video was good and brought up a lot of important issues.
You clearly ignored the point where your bible calls him an abomination and u still like to hear from him. You follow bible or jokers?

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
You clearly ignored the point where your bible calls him an abomination and u still like to hear from him. You follow bible or jokers?

His cross dressing was done in jest and I don't think it is as serious as the cross dressing of the person he is discussing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Godistruth1

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2018
Somewhere
✟97,167.00
Country
India
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
His cross dressing was done in jest and I don't think it is as serious as the cross dressing of the person he is discussing.
Only God gets to make rules and exceptions. It's clear he's a fool a joke and now even an abomination as per bible. You would honor the bible in it's judgement of man dressing as women as abomination.

If you Wana debate use your own questions

Upvote 0

dzheremi

Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian
Aug 27, 2014
✟429,802.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Only God gets to make rules and exceptions.

A.K.A. Muhammad is the Nixon of prophets. It's not wrong when Muhammad does it.

It's clear he's a fool a joke and now even an abomination as per bible. You would honor the bible in it's judgement of man dressing as women as abomination.

And here I thought it was a negative stereotype about Muslims that they are incapable of understanding context (unless it's to claim that the Qur'an/hadith/whatever other Islamic writing is "taken out of context") and have no sense of humor. Silly me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Godistruth1

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2018
Somewhere
✟97,167.00
Country
India
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
A.K.A. Muhammad is the Nixon of prophets. It's not wrong when Muhammad does it.
He was given authority by God and all that he said regarding religion was from God. Not me or you or anyone else gets to make exceptions.
And here I thought it was a negative stereotype about Muslims that they are incapable of understanding context (unless it's to claim that the Qur'an/hadith/whatever other Islamic writing is "taken out of context") and have no sense of humor. Silly me.
Good try trying to move away from real question. Good luck following an abomination.

Upvote 0

dzheremi

Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian
Aug 27, 2014
✟429,802.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
He was given authority by God and all that he said regarding religion was from God.

Except for the things that he had to retract, then, like the Satanic verses? (Which 'orthodox' sources like Ibn Taymiyyah defend as being in accordance with the earlier scholars and the Qur'an itself; it is in al-Tabari's tafsir, and in early biographers like ibn S'ad also mention it.)

And we will simply never agree to the central thesis that Muhammad was ever given anything from God -- be it authority or revelation or anything else. Nothing that Muhammad brought came from God, because Muhammad was not a prophet of God.

Good try trying to move away from real question. Good luck following an abomination.

What 'real' question? Nobody's following any abomination. This is just babble.

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Except for the things that he had to retract, then, like the Satanic verses? (Which 'orthodox' sources like Ibn Taymiyyah defend as being in accordance with the earlier scholars and the Qur'an itself; it is in al-Tabari's tafsir, and in early biographers like ibn S'ad also mention it.)

There's lots of stuff like that.

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Only God gets to make rules and exceptions. It's clear he's a fool a joke and now even an abomination as per bible. You would honor the bible in it's judgement of man dressing as women as abomination.

If you Wana debate use your own questions

Its OK that you are devoted to your religion and don't want to hear the negative criticism about it. At this point in my life, I would not make a good convert to your religion. I know too much about it....

Take Care.

Upvote 0

Godistruth1

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2018
Somewhere
✟97,167.00
Country
India
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single

And we will simply never agree to the central thesis that Muhammad was ever given anything from God -- be it authority or revelation or anything else. Nothing that Muhammad brought came from God, because Muhammad was not a prophet of God.

What 'real' question? Nobody's following any abomination. This is just babble.
I could say the same thing about your bible or Jesus but u dont Wana get banned. If you got actual stuff to discuss then we can talk about it.
If you were true Christian yd accept the foolish David wood as an abomination. Now are you a true Christian or not?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Godistruth1

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2018
Somewhere
✟97,167.00
Country
India
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Its OK that you are devoted to your religion and don't want to hear the negative criticism about it. At this point in my life, I would not make a good convert to your religion. I know too much about it....

Take Care.
Well I'm not trying to convert you but trying to tell you at least use some real argument not give me some video of an ignorant fool who's only aim is to twist facts. Ive listened to him and his arguments are biased and twisted to fit his own agenda.
Lets discuss real stuff. You ask a question and I answer and then you get to make one comment about. Then I ask and we go the same way. Just one Commet for an answer. Agreed?

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Well I'm not trying to convert you but trying to tell you at least use some real argument not give me some video of an ignorant fool who's only aim is to twist facts. Ive listened to him and his arguments are biased and twisted to fit his own agenda.
Lets discuss real stuff. You ask a question and I answer and then you get to make one comment about. Then I ask and we go the same way. Just one Commet for an answer. Agreed?

OK. Well I guess you could tell me about your sacred music, since I don't know much about it other than its probably like some Jewish chant music that Orthodox Christians also do.

Upvote 0

Godistruth1

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2018
Somewhere
✟97,167.00
Country
India
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
OK. Well I guess you could tell me about your sacred music, since I don't know much about it other than its probably like some Jewish chant music that Orthodox Christians also do.

We listen to quran only as our sacred recitation. This one particular chapter of Quran is named after Mary mother of Jesus.

Reactions: Pavel Mosko
Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I take it Muslims are often against secular music? There is a Turkish singer I know about, but he's the only one I know about coming from a Muslim country.
Correction, in starting to read his bio, I think he's a German Turk...

Tarkan (singer) - Wikipedia

Upvote 0

Godistruth1

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2018
Somewhere
✟97,167.00
Country
India
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
I take it Muslims are often against secular music? There is a Turkish singer I know about, but he's the only one I know about coming from a Muslim country.
Correction, in starting to read his bio, I think he's a German Turk...

Tarkan (singer) - Wikipedia
Yes Islam is against secular music. Is there a point you're trying to make?

Upvote 0