✟451,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The hadith number in Bukhari please. That uve not given
I ant find it in Bukhari as I’ve stated, but then again I didn’t bother checking for it, but I did find it elsewhere.

Upvote 0

Barney2.0

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2017
Los Angeles
✟451,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Is murder personal sin or not?
Murder is personal sin, but under the law of an eye for an eye if you murder my child I murder yours and so forth. It doesn’t take into account if the child was responsible or not. Which is why you find the New Testament was all about forgiveness because it came to fulfill the Old Law.

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟831,704.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I have a question. As a result of the Christchurch NZ shooting of Muslims, there is a lot of display about "Islam is peace". If that is so, how come Islam was spread throughout the Middle East by the sword, in which thousands in the territories they conquered by warfare, were slaughtered? What about Mohammed saying that on their last day, Muslims will rise from the dead only when the last Jew was killed? There seems to be an inconsistency there somewhere.

Christians say that they love God because He first loved us. We never hear of Muslims saying that they love Allah, or that Allah loves them. There is nothing (as far as I know) in the Koran that says that "Allah is love".

Christianity says that it is the goodness of God that leads sinners to repentance. Islam says, "convert to Islam or be killed". How is that a religion based on peace? That's puzzling to me.

Upvote 0

Godistruth1

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2018
Somewhere
✟97,167.00
Country
India
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Murder is personal sin, but under the law of an eye for an eye if you murder my child I murder yours and so forth. It doesn’t take into account if the child was responsible or not. Which is why you find the New Testament was all about forgiveness because it came to fulfill the Old Law.
You can stay with ur version of justice. Also you saying NT is all about forgiveness is not right as Jesus did at one point say bring my enemies here and kill them in front of me

Upvote 0

Godistruth1

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2018
Somewhere
✟97,167.00
Country
India
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
I have a question. As a result of the Christchurch NZ shooting of Muslims, there is a lot of display about "Islam is peace". If that is so, how come Islam was spread throughout the Middle East by the sword, in which thousands in the territories they conquered by warfare, were slaughtered? What about Mohammed saying that on their last day, Muslims will rise from the dead only when the last Jew was killed? There seems to be an inconsistency there somewhere.
Islam is peace because it's the true path of God according to Muslims
Christians say that they love God because He first loved us. We never hear of Muslims saying that they love Allah, or that Allah loves them. There is nothing (as far as I know) in the Koran that says that "Allah is love".
Allah: The Loving | New Islamic Directions - Imam Zaid Shakir

Jesus ordered to bring his enemies in front of him to be killed as per bible. God is not love as per bible. There is murder of innocent babies, women and livestock ordered by God in bible
Christianity says that it is the goodness of God that leads sinners to repentance. Islam says, "convert to Islam or be killed". How is that a religion based on peace? That's puzzling to me
Christianity says belive in Jesus and rest do anything, you're forgiven. It's a certificate for sin. Islam does not say convert or be killed. That's in the bible actually to kill all non believers. There is not even choice to convert.

Upvote 0

Barney2.0

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2017
Los Angeles
✟451,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You can stay with ur version of justice. Also you saying NT is all about forgiveness is not right as Jesus did at one point say bring my enemies here and kill them in front of me
That’s not my version of justice this was the justice held in the ancient world. Jesus was talking about a parable, he wasn’t giving a command.

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟831,704.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Where does it say that? That does not appear in any of the four gospels in the New Testament. There was one place where the disciples wanted God to call down fire on a town that did not accept Jesus, but He prevented them and told them they did not know what spirit they were of. The Bible says that Jesus did not come into the world to condemn the world, but to save it,

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟831,704.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Islam is peace because it's the true path of God according to Muslims

Allah: The Loving | New Islamic Directions - Imam Zaid Shakir

So this means that The Prophet was wrong when he said that all Jews had to be killed, along with all others who refuse to convert to Islam?

So, when The Prophet died and Arabia no longer wanted to Muslim, the people were forced to return to Islam, and those who refused were executed. This is factual history. Tens of thousands of Arabic people were slaughtered and Arabia went back to be a Muslim country. Does this mean now that the present Muslim leaders regret that this happened and they are promising that no repeat of the killing of non-Muslims in Muslim nations will happen?

Jesus ordered to bring his enemies in front of him to be killed as per bible. God is not love as per bible. There is murder of innocent babies, women and livestock ordered by God in bible
I dealt with that in my previous post.

Christianity says believe in Jesus and rest do anything, you're forgiven. It's a certificate for sin. Islam does not say convert or be killed. That's in the bible actually to kill all non believers. There is not even choice to convert.[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure whether you have actually read the Bible at all.
I know that if a person was seen carrying a Christian Bible in the streets of Saudi Arabia, they would be immediately imprisoned. We have seen in the news Jihadist Muslims slaughtering Christians. It is a fact of history that in every country taken over by Islam, those who refused to convert to Islam were executed - tens of thousands of them. The mission of Islam is to wipe Israel off the map and slaughter every single Jew. The Prophet himself said that the rocks and trees would have voices and would cry out to The Prophet, "There is a Jew hiding behind me. Come and kill him!" That doesn't sound like a religion of peace to me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dzheremi

Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian
Aug 27, 2014
✟429,169.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Where does it say that? That does not appear in any of the four gospels in the New Testament. There was one place where the disciples wanted God to call down fire on a town that did not accept Jesus, but He prevented them and told them they did not know what spirit they were of. The Bible says that Jesus did not come into the world to condemn the world, but to save it,

Our Muslim friend is either ignorantly or deliberately mischaracterizing what is clearly said in the same Gospel to be a parable (Luke 19:11-27) as though it is a direct command, so as to make our holy and pure religion seem as violent and filthy as his own. The unstated goal of this kind of behavior is to make Jesus more comparable to Muhammad in a way that both deals with Islam's violence and supports Islam's contention that Muhammad and Jesus are akin to one another as prophets of Allah (since in Islam all past prophets recognized by Islam are therefore preachers of Islam -- Jesus, or 'Isa as they call him, included):

Upvote 0

Godistruth1

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2018
Somewhere
✟97,167.00
Country
India
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Again I’d didn’t bother to check so I can’t verify that claim.
If ure not sure of what you posted is authentic then why post it. There are people who keep making up stuff in every religion. Our job is to first verify the evidence first and then present it

Upvote 0

Godistruth1

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2018
Somewhere
✟97,167.00
Country
India
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Our Muslim friend is either ignorantly or deliberately mischaracterizing what is clearly said in the same Gospel to be a parable (Luke 19:11-27) as though it is a direct command, so as to make our holy and pure religion seem as violent and filthy as his own. The unstated goal of this kind of behavior is to make Jesus more comparable to Muhammad in a way that both deals with Islam's violence and supports Islam's contention that Muhammad and Jesus are akin to one another as prophets of Allah (since in Islam all past prophets recognized by Islam are therefore preachers of Islam -- Jesus, or 'Isa as they call him, included):

Of course all that goes against u is parable as always. Not new

Upvote 0

Godistruth1

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2018
Somewhere
✟97,167.00
Country
India
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
So this means that The Prophet was wrong when he said that all Jews had to be killed, along with all others who refuse to convert to Islam?

So, when The Prophet died and Arabia no longer wanted to Muslim, the people were forced to return to Islam, and those who refused were executed. This is factual history. Tens of thousands of Arabic people were slaughtered and Arabia went back to be a Muslim country. Does this mean now that the present Muslim leaders regret that this happened and they are promising that no repeat of the killing of non-Muslims in Muslim nations will happen?

Christianity says believe in Jesus and rest do anything, you're forgiven. It's a certificate for sin. Islam does not say convert or be killed. That's in the bible actually to kill all non believers. There is not even choice to convert.
I know that if a person was seen carrying a Christian Bible in the streets of Saudi Arabia, they would be immediately imprisoned. We have seen in the news Jihadist Muslims slaughtering Christians. It is a fact of history that in every country taken over by Islam, those who refused to convert to Islam were executed - tens of thousands of them. The mission of Islam is to wipe Israel off the map and slaughter every single Jew. The Prophet himself said that the rocks and trees would have voices and would cry out to The Prophet, "There is a Jew hiding behind me. Come and kill him!" That doesn't sound like a religion of peace to me.[/QUOTE]
There is no need to talk to u when u keep interpreting as u see fit. It's a waste of time for me to reply to u

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟831,704.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I know that if a person was seen carrying a Christian Bible in the streets of Saudi Arabia, they would be immediately imprisoned. We have seen in the news Jihadist Muslims slaughtering Christians. It is a fact of history that in every country taken over by Islam, those who refused to convert to Islam were executed - tens of thousands of them. The mission of Islam is to wipe Israel off the map and slaughter every single Jew. The Prophet himself said that the rocks and trees would have voices and would cry out to The Prophet, "There is a Jew hiding behind me. Come and kill him!" That doesn't sound like a religion of peace to me.
There is no need to talk to u when u keep interpreting as u see fit. It's a waste of time for me to reply to u[/QUOTE]
It's true from the experiences of real people. Also, as a fact of history,
There were forced conversions in the 12th century under the Almohad dynasty of North Africa and Andalusia, who suppressed the dhimma status of Jews and Christians and gave them the choice between conversion, exile, and being killed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Barney2.0

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2017
Los Angeles
✟451,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If ure not sure of what you posted is authentic then why post it. There are people who keep making up stuff in every religion. Our job is to first verify the evidence first and then present it
Which i why I verified the evidence and posted the evidence where I found it.

Upvote 0

dzheremi

Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian
Aug 27, 2014
✟429,169.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Of course all that goes against u is parable as always. Not new

No, Sherlock, what makes it a parable is the fact that it literally says that it is, if you bother to read the entire passage from its beginning at verse 11. Verse 11 says:

Now as they heard these things, He spoke another parable, because He was near Jerusalem and because they thought the kingdom of God would appear immediately.

+++

I realize that to a Muslim like you having to read more than one verse of a 'corrupted' book like the Bible must seem like pure torture, but if you must choose only one to base your entire understanding of the passage on, at least choose that tells you that it's not meant to be taken literally, so that you don't make a complete fool out of yourself by arguing the opposite. This isn't even a matter of you being a Muslim and me not being one. This is a matter of you being able to read and know what words mean.

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

The Parable of the Ten Minas
…26He replied, ‘I tell you that everyone who has will be given more; but the one who does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him. 27And theseenemies of mine who were unwilling forme to rule over them, bring them here andslay them in front of me.’” 28After Jesus had said this, He went on ahead, going up to Jerusalem.…

THAT IS A PARABLE!

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

Christianity says believe in Jesus and rest do anything, you're forgiven. It's a certificate for sin. Islam does not say convert or be killed. That's in the bible actually to kill all non believers. There is not even choice to convert.
I know that if a person was seen carrying a Christian Bible in the streets of Saudi Arabia, they would be immediately imprisoned. We have seen in the news Jihadist Muslims slaughtering Christians. It is a fact of history that in every country taken over by Islam, those who refused to convert to Islam were executed - tens of thousands of them. The mission of Islam is to wipe Israel off the map and slaughter every single Jew. The Prophet himself said that the rocks and trees would have voices and would cry out to The Prophet, "There is a Jew hiding behind me. Come and kill him!" That doesn't sound like a religion of peace to me.[/QUOTE]

The context of the Peace is something like the "Peace of Rome" which is peace via conquest. But they haven't exactly been able to do even that, because there have been plenty of fights between Islamic states.

Upvote 0