Somewhere
✟97,167.00
Country
India
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
By the way if you did your reading you’d know that some sources do actually have an extension to that very Hadith in which Ali actually comes up to Umar and says the Black Stone does benefit and harm people, one can only imagine why it doesn’t show up in later sources:

The benefits of kissing the black stone (al-Hajar al-Aswad)
First of all as usual your sources and fan made videos and blogs. Give me an authentic source and it mentions hadith is in Sahih bukhari. Give me the hadith number.
It’s also a fact that in Islam touching the black stone removes sin which is a lot of talk for a stone that got broken into pieces so many times and a stone that got stolen by a Muslim heretical sect the Qarmatians
Give me evidence and then we can talk and for the love of God give me an authentic Islamic source not David woods youtube videos or forums. I was hoping you would have improved since the last suggestions I gave you

Reactions: Truth light
Upvote 0

Godistruth1

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2018
Somewhere
✟97,167.00
Country
India
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Taking a video out of context is Muslim polemics for you, anyone who actually watched the full debate will know Shabir Ally definitely didn’t win:

He can never beat shabir. He's a joker and a Google scholar

Upvote 0

Godistruth1

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2018
Somewhere
✟97,167.00
Country
India
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
To be honest if you actually read the Hadith or Sirah it doesn’t even explain how Banu Qurazya betrayed the Muslims if anything they supported them because they refused to back the Quraish during the siege of Medina (stupid of them) instead they honored the treaty with Mohammed. Suddenly according to your sources “Gabriel” swooshes in as he always does in Islam (though only Mohammed gets to see or speak with him for some odd reason) and says God commands them to march on the Banu Qurayza an annihilate them. What a coincidence that this timely revelation just came after the battle of Al Khandaq when he needed to raise the spirits of his men after the long siege and what better way to do so then with the treasure that the Jews of Banu Qurayza had stored up over the years. When talking about the Quran talk about the Bible, been there done that, atleast Moses and David never killed people they had a treaty with in cold blood like someone we know.
It's clear in sirah they attacked Muslims and paid the price. Maybe moses and David didn't kill those they had treaty with but God did tell him as per ur in bible to kill babies livestock women who did no wrong at all. So much for treaty. Hahaaa. I would again advise you to use some authentic sources not write anything. I mean seriously. It's a waste of time.

Upvote 0

Barney2.0

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2017
Los Angeles
✟451,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It's clear in sirah they attacked Muslims and paid the price. Maybe moses and David didn't kill those they had treaty with but God did tell him as per ur in bible to kill babies livestock women who did no wrong at all. So much for treaty. Hahaaa. I would again advise you to use some authentic sources not write anything. I mean seriously. It's a waste of time.
The Bible said God ordered Moses and David to do unto others as they did unto you the Old Testament operated under an eye for eye law. If you kill our people and children we’ll kill yours that’s how it worked before, they were never ordered to attack people who did nothing to them nor are they the ultimate moral example to be followed by all Jews and Christians. I read the Sirah myself where does it say they attacked the Muslim?

Upvote 0

Barney2.0

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2017
Los Angeles
✟451,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
First of all as usual your sources and fan made videos and blogs. Give me an authentic source and it mentions hadith is in Sahih bukhari. Give me the hadith number.

Give me evidence and then we can talk and for the love of God give me an authentic Islamic source not David woods youtube videos or forums. I was hoping you would have improved since the last suggestions I gave you
Actually it’s an Islamic website. I didn’t find it in Bukhari, but I did find it in other sources:

Kanzul ‘Amal, by Muttaqi al-Hindi, fil Fadhail-e-Mecca (The number of this hadith is 12521 in “Al-Muhadith Software)

Abul Hassan al-Qatan in “Al-Tawalaat”

And Hakim quoted it in “Al-Mustadrak”, vol. 1, page 457

• Prayers
Reactions: Godistruth1
Upvote 0

Truth light

Oct 20, 2010
✟19,028.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Private
Actually it’s an Islamic website. I didn’t find it in Bukhari, but I did find it in other sources:

Kanzul ‘Amal, by Muttaqi al-Hindi, fil Fadhail-e-Mecca (The number of this hadith is 12521 in “Al-Muhadith Software)

I would call that compound dishonesty.

You posted a link that claimed it to be authentic in Bukhari. Then you admitted that it wasn't there.

Actually, the Fath book that explain Bukhari mentioned your narration in the footnote and described it as "Too weak = to be rejected due to presence of a liar in its chain of transmission."

Reactions: Godistruth1
Upvote 0

Godistruth1

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2018
Somewhere
✟97,167.00
Country
India
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
The Bible said God ordered Moses and David to do unto others as they did unto you the Old Testament operated under an eye for eye law. If you kill our people and children we’ll kill yours that’s how it worked before, they were never ordered to attack people who did nothing to them nor are they the ultimate moral example to be followed by all Jews and Christians. I read the Sirah myself where does it say they attacked the Muslim?
You contradict your own statement. The people who were ordered to be killed did nothing. Their forefathers did. Bible even says son shall not bear the guilt of father in Ezekiel. Eye for an eye is fine if the person who did the harm is done the same harm not his progeny. You are saying like it's fine to rape the daughter of the rapist just because that person raped someone's daughter.

Upvote 0

Godistruth1

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2018
Somewhere
✟97,167.00
Country
India
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single

It's Wordpress blog that anybody can write. I can direct you to oneness denomination or non trinitarian site and tell u see it's a Christian website(which actually it is) and say they don't believe in trinity. So either give me sahih hadith number or websites like islamqa.Info or quranic verses

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Godistruth1

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2018
Somewhere
✟97,167.00
Country
India
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single

You posted a link that claimed it to be authentic in Bukhari. Then you admitted that it wasn't there.

Actually, the Fath book that explain Bukhari mentioned your narration in the footnote and described it as "Too weak = to be rejected due to presence of a liar in its chain of transmission."
Yep kanz ul amal is an unauthentic book of hadith. I've told him this before and it seems he forgot that

Upvote 0

Barney2.0

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2017
Los Angeles
✟451,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

I didn’t claim that the Hadith originated in Bukhari the site did which is an Islamic site and if I admitted it wasn’t there, then how is it dishonest in my part? By secular standards and scholarship pretty much all Hadiths are weak in terms of reliability. The fact that most “authentic” Hadith are recorded by a person who was exposed as a liar many times and only converted three years prior to Mohammed’s death (Abu Huraira) pretty much exposes us to the reliability of Hadith.

Upvote 0

Barney2.0

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2017
Los Angeles
✟451,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It's Wordpress blog that anybody can write. I can direct you to oneness denomination or non trinitarian site and tell u see it's a Christian website(which actually it is) and say they don't believe in trinity. So either give me sahih hadith number or websites like islamqa.Info or quranic verses
I did give you Hadith numbers.

Upvote 0

Barney2.0

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2017
Los Angeles
✟451,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Of course as a Christian ud say that. So better concentrate on real questions
I wouldn’t say that as a Christian I’m saying that because Shabir Ally is telling things from his own perspective and that of his religion while David Wood is taking the historical background of it.

Upvote 0

Barney2.0

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2017
Los Angeles
✟451,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You contradict your own statement. The people who were ordered to be killed did nothing. Their forefathers did. Bible even says son shall not bear the guilt of father in Ezekiel. Eye for an eye is fine if the person who did the harm is done the same harm not his progeny. You are saying like it's fine to rape the daughter of the rapist just because that person raped someone's daughter.
The eye for an eye law says that if you kill my father I kill yours for example. That’s how an eye for an eye law worked in places like Babylon and ancient Israel at one point. Is it barbaric by today’s standards, yes, but it worked for their time. The people ordered to be killed made war on the Israelites and killed their kids so God enacted the eye for an eye law on them, since they did so to you, do it to them. Eziekiel to referring to responsibility for personal sin, the eye for an eye law doesn’t take responsibility into account, regardless if the kids were innocent the Israelites at the time had the right to revenge themselves on their enemies.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Godistruth1

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2018
Somewhere
✟97,167.00
Country
India
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
The eye for an eye law says that if you kill my father I kill yours for example. That’s how an eye for an eye law worked in places like Babylon and ancient Israel at one point. Is it barbaric by today’s standards, yes, but it worked for their time. The people ordered to be killed made war on the Israelites and killed their kids so God enacted the eye for an eye law on them, since they did so to you, do it to them. Eziekiel to referring to responsibility for personal sin, the eye for an eye law doesn’t take responsibility into account, regardless if the kids were innocent the Israelites at the time had the right to revenge themselves on their enemies.
Is murder personal sin or not?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Barney2.0

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2017
Los Angeles
✟451,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I remember you quoting it once long before and I told u it's an unauthentic book
Can’t remember, unless you could show it to me with the proof and I’d also have to check your claims about it.

Upvote 0