United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
You had written..."Nowhere in Scripture that God has defined beast as man."

To show you wrong, I provided you with 2Peter2:12, which Peter likens certain men to being beasts. Can't you simply admit that you were wrong?

You misunderstood. I was saying that nowhere God has defined beast in Revelation as "A" man, your version of antichrist. Beast simply a group or body of MANY people with a spirit of antichrist, who is coming against the will of God. Christians, like Paul, fought them all the time with the testimony of Truth. God sees everyone against him as the beast! That is how God sees things.

I see that you ignored the rest of my lengthy post because you were more interested to see me being wrong (over beast). You have missed out.

Upvote 0

claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟305,836.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
While I understand where you come from with First Coming of Christ. I may disagree. The fourth kingdom was not Rome. It was Satan's kingdom of Iron which represent the period when he comes out of the bottomless pit and have short space of power and have a kingdom, according to Revelation.

I don’t deny Satan’s influence over these kingdoms, only that these parts of the statue were symbolic of earthly kingdoms that would rule over Jerusalem until Christ came.

Sorry, you can't use world history to interpret God's prophecies. It has to biblical history if you understand what it means.

If you want to ignore history that’s on you, but the Bible also mentions the names of the literal kingdoms that come after Babylon. Persia is mentioned in 2 chronicles 36 as coming after Babylon. Greece is mentioned as coming after Persia in Daniel 8. Rome is mentioned as the world power in the New Testament.

He did not talk about Babylon, Persia, and Greece at all here. Daniel 2 was talking about the strength and power of Satan's kingdom throughout time before the Second Coming.

Daniel 2 does mention Babylon (Nebuchadnezzar) as the head of gold. Please provide in Daniel 2 that states ‘the strength of Satan’s kingdom’ otherwise I’ll assume your using your own private interpretation.

Where is the 1st coming in the Daniel if the rock is the 2nd coming?

You insisted that the fourth kingdom is Rome before Christ established his Kingdom at the Cross

Christ claimed his kingdom when he ascended to the Father. This occurred during the Roman Empire:

And in the days of those kings (4th kingdom; iron and clay) the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that shall never be destroyed, nor shall the kingdom be left to another people. It shall break in pieces all these kingdoms and bring them to an end, and it shall stand forever,
Daniel 2:44

“I saw in the night visions, and behold, with the clouds of heaven there came one like a son of man, and he came to the Ancient of Days and was presented before him. And to him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom, that all peoples, nations, and languages should serve him; his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom one that shall not be destroyed.
Daniel 7:13-14

He said therefore, “A nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom and then return.
Luke 19:12

so you need to tell us what does the ten toes mixed with iron and clay

This is what we are told:

As you saw the iron mixed with soft clay, so they will mix with one another in marriage, but they will not hold together, just as iron does not mix with clay.
Daniel 2:43

The kingdom of Christ did not consume ALL these kingdom until the Second Coming becasue Satan will have a kingdom after coming out of bottomless pit to attack God's congregation. Therefore the ten toes speaks about the great tribulation period prior to Second Coming, not Rome.

What is the kingdom of God?

[

Upvote 0

claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟305,836.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Of course, King Nebuchadnezzar THOUGHT Daniel was talking about him. But God did not. If you will compare this with Daniel 7, 8, 9 and 11 and Revelation 13, 17, 18, and 20, you will see that God was obviously talked about someone else much powerful than Nebuchadnezzar himself!

If the New Testament explained it as you see it, then I would say you have a point. But as it stands it appears you are using your own personal interpretation.

Even though the scripture explicitly is directed at Nebuchadnezzar, you say it’s not directed at him. You will have to provide scripture stating this.

Upvote 0

claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟305,836.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The kingdom of Christ did not consume ALL these kingdom until the Second Coming becasue Satan will have a kingdom after coming out of bottomless pit to attack God's congregation. Therefore the ten toes speaks about the great tribulation period prior to Second Coming, not Rome.

Dan 7:7-9
[7] After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.
[8] I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.
[9] I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

Notice the fourth beast has iron teeth, just like the fourth kingdom of Daniel 2 have the strength of iron! It devoured and destroyed the tesitmony of God's people. And like Daniel 2, this beast is different (diverse) from the first three before it. Tell me why?

And notice that after ten horns, the little horn, will plucked the three of first horns (10 horns). What does it means? Isn't number three in Scirpture signifies the will and purprose of God that Satan will take over His Kingdom? Consider wisely:

When did Christ come to the ancient of days to be presented with glory, dominion, and a kingdom (Daniel 7:13-14) Was it at his ascension to right hand, which occurred during the Roman Empire, or is it still future from us?

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I don’t deny Satan’s influence over these kingdoms, only that these parts of the statue were symbolic of earthly kingdoms that would rule over Jerusalem until Christ came.

Oh, it is all about physical city Jersualem?

If you want to ignore history that’s on you, but the Bible also mentions the names of the literal kingdoms that come after Babylon. Persia is mentioned in 2 chronicles 36 as coming after Babylon. Greece is mentioned as coming after Persia in Daniel 8. Rome is mentioned as the world power in the New Testament.

Yes, it is true. But "the Old Testament concealed is the New Testament revealed." Yes, God uses the figures of 4 "diverse" beasts in Daniel, representing nations that fight against old testament Israel. But those nations prefigured Satan's kingdom just as Israel prefigured the kingdom of God. This does not mean that Satan's kingdom is literal nations, nor that the one beast in Revelation 13 represents 7 physical or literal nations. We cannot go back to the Old Testament earthly "types" to understand New Testament realities in the same way. For example, literal Egypt is a type of the bondage of Satan's kingdom from where Christ set them free. Same with the literal nation of Babylon, it was a "type" of Satan's kingdom that held the children of Israel captive. Because God used these nations as types, doesn't mean that the types continue into the New Testament as literal nations that you are looking for. In fact, I think if we consider the issue carefully we can see this representation right in the very context of Daniel chapter 7:

Daniel 7:17-18
  • "These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.
  • But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever."
Here we have God illustrating these four beasts, and clearly declared that the saints of the most high shall take the kingdom. But ask yourself, what kingdom? It certainly cannot be the literal nations of Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Media, Greece or Rome. For though four kingdoms (four beasts) or tyrant rulers would invade Israel, bring her into captivity, usurp and treat her violently until the coming of John, yet Israel would be delivered and restored by Christ. But not the "Literal nation Israel" but the spiritual nation Israel which suffered violence from the spiritual kingdom of Satan, which these nations merely "represented." You're right, these things are not so cut and dried as they may first appear.

Christ claimed his kingdom when he ascended to the Father. This occurred during the Roman Empire:

And in the days of those kings (4th kingdom; iron and clay) the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that shall never be destroyed, nor shall the kingdom be left to another people. It shall break in pieces all these kingdoms and bring them to an end, and it shall stand forever,
Daniel 2:44

“I saw in the night visions, and behold, with the clouds of heaven there came one like a son of man, and he came to the Ancient of Days and was presented before him. And to him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom, that all peoples, nations, and languages should serve him; his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom one that shall not be destroyed.

Dan 7:12 As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.
Dan 7:13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
Dan 7:14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

Yes, Christ has defeated Satan (beasts) and went up to heaven to receive an everlasting kingdom which was established at the Cross. I agree with that. However, verse 12 shows that the dominion of Satan was taken away, yet continued for a season and time. In other words, although Satan was defeated, he still roam around as devoruing lion yet his power to deceive was limited or restrained for a thousand year so that Christ's church could be built! After that, when 1,000 years (fulness of whatever is in view) of Satan's blind in bottomless pit is up, Satan will come out and start attack God's congregation once again and (pay attention to this) deceive those men without the seal of God, the professed Christians!

Rev 9:2-4
[2] And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
[3] And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
[4] And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

Therefore, Satan's kingdom did not "end" at the First Coming. His power was simply restrained and continued in the New Testament (as Brass). But when he comes out, his strength will be as Iron. And will mix with potter's clay that God has defined in Scripture as men! This is how Satan works with false prophets and christs in the church.

Upvote 0

GUANO

Jul 3, 2013
Los Angeles
✟32,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Revelation 17:9-11
This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits. They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while. The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.

In Romans 17, John describes prostitute sitting on a beast. The beast has 7 heads and 10 horns.

The angel defines the 7 heads as seven hills with which the woman sits on. These 7 heads are also defined as 7 kings: 5 who have fallen, and 1 who is, and 1 yet to come.

Who is this 6th king that existed during the time of John?

It's not an earthly king, it's a lineage. It's the Roman Empire. The king that was, is not, and shall ascend from the bottomless pit is the Roman Republic...

• Informative
Reactions: claninja
Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
When did Christ come to the ancient of days to be presented with glory, dominion, and a kingdom (Daniel 7:13-14) Was it at his ascension to right hand, which occurred during the Roman Empire, or is it still future from us?

As I stated in my previous post, It was at Christ's ascension to the throne of heaven and established his kingdom via Pentecost where He has empowered the believers to bring Gospel to the world to spoil people from the kingdom of Satan. But in order to do that, Christ has to bound Satan FIRST!

Mat 12:28-29
[28] But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.
[29] Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.

The strong man is Satan. His house is the world. His goods are people. Christ has to bind Satan FIRST in order to establish a kingdom to spoil people from Satan's kingdom (world).

My point is, Satan's dominion was taken away at the Cross. This was when Jesus defeated him, bound him and cast him into bottomless pit so that Satan could not prevent Christ's kingdom from spoiling his house for the past 2,000 years until all Elect God planned to seal has been sealed, Revelation 7:1-4. AFTER THIS, Christ will allow Satan to come out of the bottomless pit to judge his unfaithful congregation. This is where Satan wants to come in and deceive those within the congregation - only the men who do NOT have received the seal of God in the first place- they are the professed Christians of the congregation that God talked about that will be deceived by Satan prior to Second Coming. They will have the desire to be asked or seek salvation but cannot find it. The power of Iron is Satan's deception. That is his kingdom, but he also works with pottery's clay and you can guess who they are!

Upvote 0

GUANO

Jul 3, 2013
Los Angeles
✟32,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
As I stated in my previous post, It was at Christ's ascension to the throne of heaven and established his kingdom via Pentecost where He has empowered the believers to bring Gospel to the world to spoil people from the kingdom of Satan. But in order to do that, Christ has to bound Satan FIRST!

Mat 12:28-29
[28] But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.
[29] Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.

The strong man is Satan. His house is the world. His goods are people. Christ has to bind Satan FIRST in order to establish a kingdom to spoil people from Satan's kingdom (world).

My point is, Satan's dominion was taken away at the Cross. This was when Jesus defeated him, bound him and cast him into bottomless pit so that Satan could not prevent Christ's kingdom from spoiling his house for the past 2,000 years until all Elect God planned to seal has been sealed, Revelation 7:1-4. AFTER THIS, Christ will allow Satan to come out of the bottomless pit to judge his unfaithful congregation. This is where Satan wants to come in and deceive those within the congregation - only the men who do NOT have received the seal of God in the first place- they are the professed Christians of the congregation that God talked about that will be deceived by Satan prior to Second Coming. They will have the desire to be asked or seek salvation but cannot find it. The power of Iron is Satan's deception. That is his kingdom, but he also works with pottery's clay and you can guess who they are!

The problem with.this is.that.the spoili.g of Christ's house began almost immediately after his death.and resurrection...

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
But no, you want all of them to simply represent a man that you want to figure out who with world history or current event.
No, I did not say that.

Of the seven heads, only king 7 is the end times person who becomes the beast, king 8, of the fourth kingdom.

The ten horns are separate, lesser, end times kings who make up the leadership of the fourth kingdom, who will pledge the power and their resources to the beast, king 8 of the fourth kingdom.

The seven heads in Revelation 12 have their crowns, because king 7 has come to power completing the prophesy of the 7 kings.

The ten horns in Revelation 13 have their crowns because the person has become the beast, king 8, and they rule with him to a lesser extent.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
My point is, Satan's dominion was taken away at the Cross.
If so, then why is it not the messianic age here on earth, men's swords beaten into plowshares?

Differently, if you said Satan's hold on humanity as a hostage to sin was broken by the cross and resurrection, then I could agree with you.

Look at my yellow and blue picture to the left. It is designed to represent the cross and the open grave - the gospel message.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
No, I did not say that.

Of the seven heads, only king 7 is the end times person who becomes the beast king 8 of the fourth kingdom.

That does not make any logical sense. If 7th king is "end time person" then the first 6 kings were also men. Name them.

The seven heads in Revelation 12 have their crowns, because king 7 has come to power completing the prophesy of the 7 kings.

Again, the heads are not men. It signifies authority. Crowns signify reign. Your "end time person" as king #7 requires you to name the first 6 kings. If you don't know, then your theory falls face down. The kings in Revelation are NOT "men." It is a kingdom.

The ten horns in Revelation 13 have their crowns because the person has become the beast, king 8, and they rule with in a lesser extent.

Again the horn isn't a man, human, or human leader. The horn in Scripture signifies power, not man. The horns being crowned signifies that this kingdom having full of power by reigning with the beast. In other words, the false prophets and christs are doing Satan's work in the Church. This is how their kingdom (church) was given to Satan to rule over (through them). NOthing to do with EU, USA, Babylon, Rome or even Jerusalem. It has to do with the fall of new testament congregation of Isreal because of her unfaithfulness.

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
If so, then why is it not the messianic age here on earth, men's swords beaten into plowshares?

[Staff edit]. There was messianic age here on earth THROUGH the CHURCH, expanding God's kingdom. Where we, Elect, were no longer fight God with our sword, but beat it into plowshares to serve God by planting Gospel into the world and reap people into the Kingdom of God. This is what its about.

Differently, if you said Satan hold on humanity as a hostage to sin was broken by the cross and resurrection, then I could agree with you.

Yes. Christ has to bind Satan so that he could no longer deceive the Gentiles (same as nations) so they who were spiritually not Jews, now become spiritual Jews in Christ and become part of Commonwealth of Israel. This will last until Christ has finished sealed all of His chosen Elect, in other words, the building of the church is finished, THEN Satan will be loosened to deceive the Gentiles once again.

Look at my yellow and blue picture to the left. It is designed to represent the cross and the open grave - the gospel message.

Okay. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
That does not make any logical sense. If 7th king is "end time person" then the first 6 kings were also men. Name them.
I have done so in this thread. But perhaps you missed it.

They are kings, leaders, of the fourth kingdom, sequential, one followed the other, all of the same family, the Julio-Claudians, all a matter of historical record. Julius Caesar was not an emperor. btw, but that is irrelevant, he was leader of the fourth kingdom of that family.

1. Julius Caesar
2. Augustus Caesar
3. Tiberius
4. Caligula
5. Claudius
6. Nero - historically the last of that family line.

7. the end time person, from the people who destroyed the temple and city, the fourth kingdom.

Will the person's name be Caesar? I have no idea. But it will be possible to affirm who the person is before he becomes the Antichrist. Before the person can be identified, the EU will have to reorganize it's government to ten leaders - whatever that turns out to look like. It may not even be called the EU any longer, as it has already gone through several stages since it's formation as the European Economic Community - formed by the treaties of Rome. You can check the EU offical website.

Anyway, the person who becomes the leader over those ten, who is a Jew, his religion Judaism, and have a determined facial appearance with be the one. There may be others in that position, ahead of him, but I don't look for that to happen.

Again, the heads are not men. It signifies authority. Crowns signify reign. Your "end time person" as king #7 requires you to name the first 6 kings. If you don't know, then your theory falls face down. The kings in Revelation are NOT "men." It is a kingdom.

fair enough, I did it.

You also need to learn what the term "the Antichrist" is the concept. I already know you know the prefix "anti" means instead of and/or against. So the issue is what of the term "the Christ"?

Mark 15:
31 Likewise also the chief priests mocking said among themselves with the scribes, He saved others; himself he cannot save.

32 Let Christ the King of Israel descend now from the cross, that we may see and believe. And they that were crucified with him reviled him.

John 12:13
12 On the next day much people that were come to the feast, when they heard that Jesus was coming to Jerusalem,

13 Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.

The person will be perceived to be the messiah by the Jews, following Gog/Magog and be anointed the King of Israel, that's what makes him "the Antichrist".

Being the Antichrist is different from being the 7th and 8th king. Those roles are related to being the King of the fourth kingdom, the Roman empire. Not the King of Israel.

Being the King of Israel is sandwiched between being the 7th king, the little horn, of the Roman Empire, and being the 8th king, the beast, of the Roman Empire.

It is not that hard, once a person gets what "the Antichrist" actually pertains to being. And that being "the Antichrist" only lasts a little over three years, until the person magnifies himself in his heart and claims to have achieved God-hood. The Jews will then disown him from continuing as their King of Israel.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟824,565.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If Iran conquered the Middle East today would it be the same Persian kingdom that Daniel mentioned? How about Greece?

Persia and Greece are overseen by angelic princes or principalities. See Michael(Israel and the church) and Gabriels interaction with them in Daniel. They do not die so on that basis no problem. But their time has past.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟305,836.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh, it is all about physical city Jersualem?

It’s about Christ and when he would claim his inheritance.

The messiah would come from the Jews. Earthly Jerusalem would be trampled by 4 earthly kingdoms until the arrival of the messiah that would usher in the new covenant and establish the kingdom of God (which is not a kingdom of this world).

the Old Testament concealed is the New Testament revealed.

Agree, the Old Covenant was a school master, a shadow that lead to and was fulfilled in Christ.

But those nations prefigured Satan's kingdom just as Israel prefigured the kingdom of God.

Please provide scripture that states Babylon, Persia, Greece, or Rome was a shadow of Satan’s future kingdom.

I would say that because the kingdom is here now, that through Christ and the Holy Spirit, Christians conquer satan on a daily basis: we die to old self and rise with Christ:

We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death, in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life.
Romans 6:4

Therefore, Satan's kingdom did not "end" at the First Coming.

Who rules the body of Christ, Satan or Christ?

Yes, Christ has defeated Satan (beasts) and went up to heaven to receive an everlasting kingdom which was established at the Cross. I agree with that.

This is my entire point. This has already happened, and it happened during the Roman Empire (4th kingdom)

Reactions: A71
Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
1. Julius Caesar
2. Augustus Caesar
3. Tiberius
4. Caligula
5. Claudius
6. Nero - historically the last of that family line.

7. the end time person, from the people who destroyed the temple and city, the fourth kingdom.

VERY UNLIKELY that God talked about these men as 7 heads of the beast. The heads are the authority. The 7 heads are 7 mountains symbolically kingdom. Not human man. Therefore, the 7 heads that God talked about is the fulness of authority kingdom has.

Upvote 0

claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟305,836.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Persia and Greece are the angels or principalities that oversee nations.

I remain cautious about interpreting daniel 10 and the prince of Persia to mean an angel.
There is no interpretation given for the meaning of this, so it is probably not for us to know.

I’m not denying Satan’s influence on these kingdoms.

But as it stands, the coming of Christ into the presence of the ancient of days to claim a kingdom (Daniel 7:13-14)occurred during the Roman Empire (4th kingdom)

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
VERY UNLIKELY that God talked about these men as 7 heads of the beast. The heads are the authority. The 7 heads are 7 mountains symbolically kingdom. Not human man. Therefore, the 7 heads that God talked about is the fulness of authority kingdom has.
What God says about the heads, through the angel, is in the text. And the text says 7 "kings" in Revelation 17:10, which are associated the place where the woman sit featuring 7 mountains.

Rome, Roman Empire, Julio-Claudians, the people who destroyed the temp and city.

The person as the Antichrist, differently, is associated as being the King of Israel.

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
It’s about Christ and when he would claim his inheritance.

The messiah would come from the Jews. Earthly Jerusalem would be trampled by 4 earthly kingdoms until the arrival of the messiah that would usher in the new covenant and establish the kingdom of God (which is not a kingdom of this world).

For clarification, were you referring to Messiah established new covenant at the Cross? Correct? If so, I agree.

Please provide scripture that states Babylon, Persia, Greece, or Rome was a shadow of Satan’s future kingdom.

What most "professing Christians" believe about these empires is irrelevant. The words which man's wisdom teaches "the many" concerning eschatology is as foolishness to God. The natural man, as a beast, the carnal man living by the flesh, the wicked man is without sound judgment and doesn't understand the Spiritual.

1st Corinthians 2:13-16
  • "Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
  • But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
  • But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
  • For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ."
The call for wisdom is the mind of Christ. I'm sure you've heard those verses before, but have you "heard" those verses before? The Spiritual man judgeth by that Spirit, but the natural man is like a "beast", (not to say you are) because he is without the image of God, he is without sound judgment. That most believe something does not make something sound. Interpretation is not by committee or consensus, it's by the sound exegesis of God's word compared diligently "with" God's word.

God is not giving us a "literal" history lesson about Babylon, Persia, Greece, and Rome, but a "spiritual" history lesson about a far more sinister spiritual rule. Christ is the prince of peace, what kingdom does He rule? Likewise, Satan is the Prince of this world, thus what kingdom does he rule? Their rules are not from physical nations but from spiritual principalities. That's what many people don't understand. Even though God has stated it in many diverse ways again and again and again. They still eschew the Spiritual nature of what God is speaking about.

Ephesians 6:12
  • "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."
Whether we like it or not, God is here telling us that our battle is not against the power of empires, it's not even physical, it's not political, it's not against nations, it's against a "spiritual principality, a spiritual power, and spiritual wickedness." Everyone reads these things but few take it to heart.

Colossians 2:14-15
  • "Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;
  • And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it."
Do you see this? These principalities and powers that Christ spoiled were NOT ROME! Christ did not triumphing over Rome! It was NOT Greece! It was NOT Persia! But it was spiritual "Egypt" and spiritual principalities and rulers of the darkness of this world. The Christian must take his mind off the map of the nations of this world and think on a nation from above and just how it is being attacked. Take our eyes off this world and put them on Christ.

I would say that because the kingdom is here now, that through Christ and the Holy Spirit, Christians conquer satan on a daily basis: we die to old self and rise with Christ:

I agree that Christ's kingdom is here now and have been since Pentecost. Christ has given the church the REPRESENTATIVE of His Kingdom that He took it away from Old Testament congregation of Israel. We, as Christ's Elect, we OVERCOME Satan. We need to remember that there are PROFESSED CHRISTIANS - the one who is not truly overcome - are the one who will be deceived by Satan and used to come against Truthful testimony - AFTER the building of the church is finished and Satan being loosened.

Who rules the body of Christ, Satan or Christ?

Okay, let me explain...

Christ rules over HIS body, the Elect, okay? This is Michael and His angels (messengers). On other side of the coin, Satan rules over HIS body, the beast which makes up of all people deceived by Him. This is the Dragon and His Angels (messengers). And the war in heaven took place at Christ's first coming:

Rev 12:7-9
[7] And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
[8] And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
[9] And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Before the Cross and the fall of old testament congregation. Satan and his messengers (false prophets, leaders, scribes, etc.) accused God's people IN THE CONGREGATION all the time since Moses. My point is, Satan was IN HEAVEN. Not literal heaven where God sits, but the "kingdom of Heaven" which the congregation represents on earth. Get it? Okay, Christ and his messengers (Peter, James, Paul, and people who believe in Christ) fought that Satan will no longer have his place in Old Testament congregation anymore! By Christ's death and blood, He binded Satan, and cast him out of congregation (heaven) so that he will no longer accuse our brethren before God anymore! That is why God's people in the NEW TESTAMENT CONGREGATION that Christ rebuilt in 3 days after death, sang:

Rev 12:10-11
[10] And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
[11] And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

This is the kingdom of God coming and established! Salvation is possible for those people being spoiled FROM Satan's house, the world. That is why God gave Christians the great commission to go forth unto the world and preach salvation gospel! It does NOT mean that the church will enjoy peace. NO! They had tribulations and trails as Satan has tried to use the heathens to stop their growth but he is powerless to stop people from getting saved! At least until his thousand years for THIS purpose is up!

Now, Satan is cast OUT of Old Testament congregation the moment Christ died and he will not be found IN the New Testament congregation to deceive anyone. That is why Christ kept His church safe from Satan's reach even if he has called many into the church but only a few are chosen. That means the church has been built by true believers AND professed Christians. Satan was not IN the church to deceive anyone with FULL POWER until after the thousand years is up. God will let Satan come out of the bottomless pit and allow him to COME INTO THE NEW TESTAMENT CONGREGATION to deceive many, especially the professed Christians, BECAUSE of their unfaithfulness to God. Do you see now?

That is why we do not need to waste our time looking for physical nations or empires to fit prophecies today. The enemies are men, women, and children coming WITH the spirit of antichrist (disobedience) that Babylon, Persia, Greece from old testament were only a type or figurtative. They are false prophets and christs of today, that they, Spiritually, are seen by God as Gog and Magog, the spiritual armies of Satan to deceive those men without God's Seal WITHIN the congregation of Israel, the Church. It is a worldwide spiritual war, not a war with Russians, Iranians, or European Union. Selah.

This is my entire point. This has already happened, and it happened during the Roman Empire (4th kingdom)

Yes, but you may misunderstand. Christ did not establish His kingdom by defeating Rome. He defeated the principality and Power of Satan's kingdom at that time. Remember that in Daniel 7, although his dominion was taken away, and Christ established his kingdom, the rest of satanic kingdom (rest of the beasts - Lion, Bear, and Leopard) were prolonged (continued) during the church age until we read about the beast in Revealtion 13 that made up of all three beasts!

Rev 13:1-2

[1] And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
[2] And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Ahhh, We see Leopard, bear, and lion again. He is back! It does not mean that this beast will make up of Babylon Persia Greece again with Russia, Iran, or EU, whatever. No. God is saying that this beast will have the same deceiving power restored and their target is not national Israel, but the new testament congregation all over the world.

Upvote 0