Dallas
✟889,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The action by Trump supporter on Jan 6 is to overthrow legitimate election result to restore someone by force. If that doesn’t change your mind then why even bother voting in future? You clearly have doubt about election process.

Are you trying to say that within the millions of people who support Trump there are a few idiots? Wow who didn’t expect that?

Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I never was actually pro Trump I was more anti Clinton. I will say that he did a much better job than I expected. As far as what happened at the capital that had nothing to do with Trump, just stupid people who love anarchy and mayhem. We saw the same actions from Biden supporters just a few months ago as well in several BLM protests. You can’t group millions of people into any certain category because large groups like these will always be diverse and there will always be violent extremists in any group of this size I don’t care what group it is. You can’t rightly accuse the entire group based of the actions of a small percentage of idiots within the group.

Just FYI, most Biden voters don't particularly like him, they just voted for him because he was better than you-know-who. I actually found him the least appealing of all of the potential Democratic candidates.

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟889,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Just FYI, most Biden voters don't particularly like him, they just voted for him because he was better than you-know-who. I actually found him the least appealing of all of the potential Democratic candidates.

I was sad to hear that Trump was a prime candidate myself. I distinctly remember myself saying “great now our choices are between satan and the antichrist”. Trump wasn’t as bad as I expected. I thought his arrogance and got headedness was going to get us into a war, but I was wrong. I really don’t think he did a bad job.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,405.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
He's not gone yet.

Both he and a significant number of his followers insist that he'll be President come Jan 20.
So what,, do you believe it to be true?
You don't believe in the election results either?
Are they not entitled to an opinion?

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There should be no doubt that Donald Trump’s 2 enormous failures vastly overshadow anything worthwhile he might have done.

I agree however, I would add the tax cut... I believe it was the Reagan advisor Bartlett (Stockman, too) that said that "tax cuts" have become a foolish republican panacea for everything. Especially when the tax cuts predominately put money into corporate buyback and into the pocket of the wealthy.

Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
It seems to me that all of this is the dems trying to take away the republicans right to opinions and maybe rights all together.

Biden won the election, that's a fact.

You're entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,405.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Biden won the election, that's a fact.

You're entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts.
"Biden won the election, that's a fact."

You all obviously don't believe that or you wouldn't be running scared with fear he hasn't.

All this rhetoric over his winning? Doesn't seem to me that any of you are sure, lol.

You would be living in confidence and you aren't!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
You all obviously don't believe that or you wouldn't be running scared with fear he hasn't.

Who's doing that?

All this rhetoric over his winning? Doesn't seem to me that any of you are sure, lol.

After all of the recounts, investigations, and court cases, you'd have to be delusional to still think Trump won. Unfortunately, that's exactly the one thing there is to be afraid of: delusional people who try to take the matter into their own hands, as shown on January 6th.

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You all obviously don't believe that or you wouldn't be running scared with fear he hasn't. All this rhetoric over his winning? Doesn't seem to me that any of you are sure, lol.

No, what you are seeing is frustration and fatigue. Several of us have explained why the claims of "massive election fraud" have no basis; we've gone over the points over and over, explained how the courts, the DoJ, Homeland Security, and state governments have found no real evidence of massive fraud. But, despite explaining that, the "1,000s of affidavits" claim keeps being made as if it somehow refutes all the points made.

At this point, 50 states have certified their election results. Those states selected the Electors for the Electoral College and had them vote. The votes were then received by Congress, who certified Joe Biden as the winner of the Presidential Election. The election is over, there is no process to change it (short of revolution) that is Constitutional.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Green Sun

404: Star not found
Jun 26, 2015
Somewhere
✟45,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
You all obviously don't believe that or you wouldn't be running scared with fear he hasn't. All this rhetoric over his winning? Doesn't seem to me that any of you are sure, lol.
You remember your Civics class right?
The election is over and Biden won.
Trump lost, get over it. Nothing's gonna keep him in power at this point.

Upvote 0

Tiberius Lee

Sep 6, 2017
Wisconsin
✟145,612.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Are you trying to say that within the millions of people who support Trump there are a few idiots? Wow who didn’t expect that?

You saying those people ( 2k-3k ) are idiot who broke into congress, but rest of the 75 millions Trump voter are peace loving , democracy loving patriot. I can agree with you. But , if that is the case why don’t these 75 millions Trump supporter speak out and denounce these 2k-3k people and demand justice. Since Jan 6, just in this forum Trump supporter pointing out BLM are more violent then those who broke into congress, antifa burnt down police station all over country compare to people who broke into congress. if these 2k-3k are not the reflection of 75 millions voter then why use ‘whataboutism”. If 75 millions Trump voter are peace loving , democracy loving patriot then why not demand those politician who spread false rumor about election fraud and lies to step down?

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
You win the Svengali Award.

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Because they’re spreading a falsehood . BLM and Antifa were protesting extra judicial murders by police. The a lot of the protests were turned into riots by neo nazis and their ilk deliberately starting trouble. These neo nazis ilk have been filmed doing this. Some Trump supporters are still blaming Antifa for this January 6 insurrection that some other trump supporters started , carried out and killed for! They seem to be following trumps orders as he’s been calling for a violent and abusive behavior in response to voting issues or Covid restrictions for at least this last year . I don’t consider that peaceful

• Winner
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You saying those people ( 2k-3k ) are idiot who broke into congress, but rest of the 75 millions Trump voter are peace loving , democracy loving patriot. I can agree with you. But , if that is the case why don’t these 75 millions Trump supporter speak out and denounce these 2k-3k people and demand justice. Since Jan 6, just in this forum Trump supporter pointing out BLM are more violent then those who broke into congress, antifa burnt down police station all over country compare to people who broke into congress. if these 2k-3k are not the reflection of 75 millions voter then why use ‘whataboutism”. If 75 millions Trump voter are peace loving , democracy loving patriot then why not demand those politician who spread false rumor about election fraud and lies to step down?

To be fair, I think about one-third to a half of Trump voters are saying that the riot in the Capitol is wrong. I'm on another forum, not a political board that still ends up with political posts, and the majority there are Conservative Republicans. Most of them voted for Trump (though some admit to holding their nose to vote for him) and most of them now speak out about the violence and that it is wrong.

I do think it is likely no more than 40 million that are trying to "justify" the break in at the Capitol, that most other Republicans are embarrassed by Trump's actions over the last month.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,405.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
So what,, do you believe it to be true?
You don't believe in the election results either?
Are they not entitled to an opinion?
You all need to read my posts carefully, you are so hysterical you can't even understand what I am saying.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,405.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
GOOD GRIEF, YOU ALL WON. WHAT'S IT TAKE FOR YOU TO BELIEVE IT???
You all need to read my posts carefully, you are so hysterical you can't even understand what I am saying.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,405.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
What. Do. You. Think. Would. Have. Happened. If. They. SUCCEEDED?

Upvote 0