Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Personally, I care no more for the GOP than I do the Dem Party. And, perceived ‘delusion’ will become ‘longed for’ after the next four years of ‘America last’ policy.
America last has been Trump’s policy. “Trump first” is his code he has always lived by and always will.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟261,805.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
Ha, that's funny, and my point by the way.

I think you are making this up because I really don’t remember any of those things happening. I know I’m only in my mid 30s so maybe it was before I was born. I’d like examples of these four things happening or I will go with you are making these grievances up.

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟652,664.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I think you are making this up because I really don’t remember any of those things happening. I know I’m only in my mid 30s so maybe it was before I was born. I’d like examples of these four things happening or I will go with you are making these grievances up.
Don't worry... you're going to get to experience them.

Upvote 0

nonaeroterraqueous

Nonexistent Member
Aug 16, 2014
✟188,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
How did he help Sodom?
Gen, 19:27.
Early the next morning Abraham got up and returned to the place where he had stood before the Lord. 28 He looked down toward Sodom and Gomorrah, toward all the land of the plain, and he saw dense smoke rising from the land, like smoke from a furnace.
29 So when God destroyed the cities of the plain, he remembered Abraham, and he brought Lot out of the catastrophe that overthrew the cities where Lot had lived.

At any rate, no offense, that may be a little off topic.
In Christ
Read Genesis 14. It's an interesting story about how some Babylonian armies trounced Sodom and Gomorrah, which meant that they pillaged and enslaved Lot's family, also. Abram, in rescuing Lot, managed to free the Sodomites and return their stolen property, also...but the enemy of my enemy is not my friend. He despised Sodom too much to accept a reward.

Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟278,829.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The White supremacists like his rhetoric against Mexicans, Muslims and foreigners especially his term of "sh*&-hole" countries and his calling of non white congress women to "go back to where they came from" and his insistence to build a wall to keep the non whites out.

Evangelicals like his sudden change of heart from being pro-choice to all of a sudden being pro-life in the run up to the 2016 election. They also like him removing trans from the army, and removing other protections from LGQBT.

The far righters like his reduction in taxes and attempts to remove free medical care, and his removal of environmental protection laws and regulations.

The conspiracy theorists like his many conspiracies especially those about deep state, left bias of media and anti conservative tech companies.
That is pretty good.

• Agree
Reactions: childeye 2
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Monksailor

Adopted child of God.
Supporter
Jul 5, 2017
Port town on west (tan sands) shore line of MI
Visit site
✟187,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There is no chance of getting full-disclosure, wholly truthful, and accurate news on Wed events. No chance, so one has to go by who they knew President to be before that atrocity.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟340,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Seem some are never happy. You won and yet you are still ragging on him? 4 years of it and still it goes on despite the fact that he is gone. I bet 6 months from now it will still be going strong. There is a word for that.

• Haha
Reactions: justtrance
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟137,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Seem some are never happy. You won and yet you are still ragging on him? 4 years of it and still it goes on despite the fact that he is gone. I bet 6 months from now it will still be going strong. There is a word for that.
He tried to get ordinary people to go to Congress, to the Capitol, to force their will over the counting of the Electoral College ballots that were going to, (and have done), declare Joesph R Biden the 46th President of the United States of America.
To WHAT END was “supposed” to be the outcome of this desperate, futile, riot?
What was “the goal”?

That’s why I’m angry with the President THIS TIME.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟340,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
He tried to get ordinary people to go to Congress, to the Capitol, to force their will over the counting of the Electoral College ballots that were going to, (and have done), declare Joesph R Biden the 46th President of the United States of America.
To WHAT END was “supposed” to be the outcome of this desperate, futile, riot?
What was “the goal”?

That’s why I’m angry with the President THIS TIME.
So what? You won.

Upvote 0

Lg2000

Dec 15, 2003
L.A.
✟20,113.00
Faith
Christian
I predicted he was going to be hazardous to the country when he first became president.

Told ya so.
I didn't know much about him and thought people were overreacting about him at first. I was one of the "they are all the same " . I couldn't have been more wrong on that
I didn't vote in 2016 . He was far worse than I could have ever imagined , just a pathetic excuse for a man and leader.
I had to register to vote in 2020 to get him out.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,242.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I never voted for him, never would have. But when he beat Hillary, I was glad - I figured anyone would be better than Hillary. I still think that is true. I thought Trump might be good because he would shake things up. I am partially right about that - we are lucky to have had him for 4 years in many ways. I knew he'd be bad but I didn't think he'd end up being quite as bad as he did end up being. I also never expected him to be such a racist and to grow racism as much as he has, but that is also a good thing because he has gotten America's hidden racists to reveal themselves. A lot of racists have since been caught on camera and have lost their jobs and livelihoods and many have even been put in jail.

Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
This poll actually gives me hope.

You don't have to shed conservative ideals to shed Trump.

While I would love for you to agree with me on more issues, I can cope with you disagreeing as long as we agree on democracy remaining intact.

People still supporting Trump have given up on democracy. They have given up on America. They want a fourth fourth Reich. It may have pretty colors and stars and stripes, but its still a reich. And I won't have it. And it is good to know many on the other side won't either.

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I never voted for him, never would have. But when he beat Hillary, I was glad - I figured anyone would be better than Hillary. I still think that is true. I thought Trump might be good because he would shake things up. I am partially right about that - we are lucky to have had him for 4 years in many ways. I knew he'd be bad but I didn't think he'd end up being quite as bad as he did end up being. I also never expected him to be such a racist and to grow racism as much as he has, but that is also a good thing because he has gotten America's hidden racists to reveal themselves. A lot of racists have since been caught on camera and have lost their jobs and livelihoods and many have even been put in jail.
I’m surprised that you didn’t realize that , he’s been racist like that for a long time . It’s a family tradition starting with trump’s father .

Upvote 0