• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Who is still loyal to Trump?

Discussion in 'American Politics' started by Akita Suggagaki, Jan 10, 2021.

1. I am still a loyal supporter of President Trump.

12.5%
  2. I was, but can no longer support President Trump.

6.8%
  3. I never was a supporter of Trump.

80.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Akita Suggagaki

Akita Suggagaki Well-Known Member

+1,846
    United States
    Catholic
    Single
    US-Others
    I am wondering how the events of last week changed our views of President Trump.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. martin-luther2

martin-luther2 Active Member Supporter

+260
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    It only intensifies what I known about this guy for 5 years.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  3. Brightmoon

Brightmoon Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.

+5,427
    United States
    Episcopalian
    Single
    US-Others
    I thought he was a selfish creep from when he and his 1st wife divorced . My opinion of him has only sunk lower over the years !

4. Yttrium

Yttrium Independent Centrist

+1,504
    United States
    Skeptic
    Single
    I predicted he was going to be hazardous to the country when he first became president.

Told ya so.

5. Isilwen

Isilwen Well-Known Member

+1,538
    United States
    Episcopalian
    In Relationship
    US-Democrat
    I have to clarify my choice of use too.

I voted for him in 2016. Thought he might do a good job as president. That changed throughout his term to where I will never support him again.

• Like Like x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  6. Nithavela

Nithavela Inexplicably high, inexplicably low

+13,431
    Germany
    Other Religion
    Single
    I was, but he deeply disappointed me. Humanity still isn't wiped out.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Brightmoon

+5,427
    United States
    Episcopalian
    Single
    US-Others
    Have never liked him and thought he was a creep . That was in the 90s and 00s . Trump’s running for president? Never gave it a second thought other than thinking I’m not voting for that !

8. Gregorikos

Gregorikos Ordinary Mystic

+524
    United States
    Pentecostal
    Married
    I did not vote for him in 2016 because he is abusive toward women and a creep. And I thought he'd be a terrible president.

Trump surprised me as a president. He was far better than I thought he'd be. And Biden is also abusive toward women and a creep, and used the government for his own financial gain, did the quid pro quo with Ukraine, and all the Hunter Biden stuff.

But the stuff of Jan 6 is beyond the pale. I no longer support Donald Trump.

9. seeking.IAM

seeking.IAM Episcopalian Supporter

+2,999
    United States
    Anglican
    Married
    Events since the election and especially this week confirm what I have always believed about this man and those that blindly follow him.

10. Akita Suggagaki

Akita Suggagaki Well-Known Member

+1,846
    United States
    Catholic
    Single
    US-Others
    I never supported him but can understand why many did. After last week I cannot understand how anyone can still support him.

11. Ophiolite

Ophiolite Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape

+7,251
    United Kingdom
    Agnostic
    Private
    My distaste for Trump arose from the manner in which he persecuted neighbours to his Aberdeen golf course who failed to fall for his charm, or succumb to his inadequate offers for their property.

My regard for the good sense of the American people made me confident he stood no chance of being selected as a Presidential candidate, or - having been selected - elected in 2016. Shows you how dumb I can be!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  12. nonaeroterraqueous

nonaeroterraqueous Nonexistent Member

+2,558
    United States
    Protestant
    Married
    I'm not about to side with creeps from the left against anyone.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. Jamsie

Jamsie Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,166
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    ...or how dumb the American people can be, love ear tickling.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  14. SigurdReginson

SigurdReginson Member

+294
    United States
    Atheist
    Single
    I went from my area having 1 official hate group to having more than 11 after he became president. They even pelted my apartment building with their hateful fliers.

[​IMG]

Many of them moved into my area so they could get closer to Portland and engage in the monthly "protests" there to fight with antifa in the streets.

Now people all over the nation get a front row seat to what's been unfolding in my neck of the woods for years now. It's impossible to ignore now. Right or left, the man inspires violence and division.

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  15. GreatLakes4Ever

GreatLakes4Ever Well-Known Member

+2,943
    United States
    Humanist
    Engaged
    Even if that other side from the Left were traitors to the United States of America?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • List
  16. GoldenBoy89

GoldenBoy89 We're Still Here

+21,264
    Humanist
    Single
    US-Democrat
    I’m happy to say I’ve never supported this un-American president and it didn’t take an attack on our government for me to see his unfitness for office.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  17. nonaeroterraqueous

nonaeroterraqueous Nonexistent Member

+2,558
    United States
    Protestant
    Married
    Abraham fought to save Lot, despite helping Sodom in the process, but he did not fight alongside Sodom, and he washed his hands of Sodom when it was over, refusing any association.

I refuse to be associated with Sodom.

18. Brightmoon

+5,427
    United States
    Episcopalian
    Single
    US-Others
    Well I’ve always known about that American celebration of being ignorant. It used to bug my late father to no end. If you wanted to start him ranting just whisper something about the American school system within earshot . I think it was HL Mencken who mentioned something about the booboisie! Understood perfectly what he meant. I think you over estimated my fellow Americans oOphiolite!
    I’m a proud neverTrumper btw

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  19. Pommer

Pommer Autodidact polymath

+3,158
    United States
    Deist
    In Relationship
    US-Democrat
    I would like to cease talking about him just as soon as he’s away from the levers (and buttons) of power.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  20. GoldenBoy89

GoldenBoy89 We're Still Here

+21,264
    Humanist
    Single
    US-Democrat
    At least we know now who the true believer loyalists are.