Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
You remember your Civics class right?
The election is over and Biden won.
Trump lost, get over it. Nothing's gonna keep him in power at this point.
You all need to read my posts carefully, you are so hysterical you can't even understand what I am saying.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟352,766.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
No, what you are seeing is frustration and fatigue. Several of us have explained why the claims of "massive election fraud" have no basis; we've gone over the points over and over, explained how the courts, the DoJ, Homeland Security, and state governments have found no real evidence of massive fraud. But, despite explaining that, the "1,000s of affidavits" claim keeps being made as if it somehow refutes all the points made.

At this point, 50 states have certified their election results. Those states selected the Electors for the Electoral College and had them vote. The votes were then received by Congress, who certified Joe Biden as the winner of the Presidential Election. The election is over, there is no process to change it (short of revolution) that is Constitutional.
You all need to read my posts carefully, you are so hysterical you can't even understand what I am saying.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟352,766.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Who's doing that?

After all of the recounts, investigations, and court cases, you'd have to be delusional to still think Trump won. Unfortunately, that's exactly the one thing there is to be afraid of: delusional people who try to take the matter into their own hands, as shown on January 6th.

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟888,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You saying those people ( 2k-3k ) are idiot who broke into congress, but rest of the 75 millions Trump voter are peace loving , democracy loving patriot. I can agree with you. But , if that is the case why don’t these 75 millions Trump supporter speak out and denounce these 2k-3k people and demand justice.

I encourage these people to face criminal charges for their actions, by all means prosecute them. I have the exact same stance for these criminals as I do for the criminals in the past violent protests. Arrest them ALL!! If you want to protest that’s fine but don’t expect the law to bend to suit your lawlessness quest for anarchy & mayhem because that’s what is really driving these people. They’ll look for any excuse to act like an idiot and these “Trump supporters” are no different. They’re just people who love to look for a fight or any reason to rebel against the authorities.

Since Jan 6, just in this forum Trump supporter pointing out BLM are more violent then those who broke into congress, antifa burnt down police station all over country compare to people who broke into congress.

Well yeah, many of these people were anti Trump, Biden supporters. The reason for pointing this out is to level the field, so to speak, by exposing the fact that not only one side has supporters that act like complete idiots, both sides do just as one would expect from groups of millions of people supporting anything. Any time you have a group of people that large it’s going to be diverse and you’ll have people of every kind within that group.

If 75 millions Trump voter are peace loving , democracy loving patriot then why not demand those politician who spread false rumor about election fraud and lies to step down?

Because nobody knows if there was an election fraud or not if there’s no investigation. How would I or anybody else know anything about who voted what? The general public has no way of knowing either way. So yeah if there’s a question about it then why not just have an investigation just to make sure? Where’s the harm in that? The problem isn’t the investigation. The problem is everybody thinks they know something that they have absolutely no clue about. All these people claiming there was a fraud and those claiming there’s no way there was a fraud are completely speaking on their own assumption. They don’t know, nobody knew. Just because one side was right after the investigation still doesn’t mean that anybody knew anything. It only means they guessed right.

• Agree
Reactions: QvQ
Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
60 court cases , with no evidence shown , that were dismissed for lack of evidence means that THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE OF FRAUD!!!! 60
10 x 6

a lot

in several different courts , in different states, in front of different judges, some of whom were republicans. THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE OF FRAUD!!!

Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,206,494.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm in the "my opinion has sunk even lower" category.

In 2016 I voted for Gary Johnson...I wasn't a fan of Hillary or Trump, but didn't figure either of them could do too much damage overall, so figured I'd vote my conscience and go with the person I actually liked the most.

In 2020, I broke from my libertarian ranks and voted for Biden specifically to vote against Trump.

So my position went from
"He's a loud-mouth, but I don't think he could do enough damage to get me to bail on my own party to vote against him"
to...
"Yeah, he's pretty bad, so I'll vote for Biden just to get him out"

Disclaimer: That was a one-time favor, Democrats. If Biden passes away and Harris hasn't moved more toward the middle by 2024, or you do something really stupid and run someone like AOC, and Republicans put up someone moderate and reasonable like Charlie Baker, Larry Hogan, John Kasich, or Bill Weld...I'll be doing them the favor next time. :cool:

Upvote 0

Guinan

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
✟50,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
In 2020, I broke from my libertarian ranks and voted for Biden specifically to vote against Trump.

I broke from my lifelong Republican ranks and voted for Biden specifically to vote against Trump. It won't be a one time favor from me for the Democrats if Trump or one of his Yes-man followers is the Republican presidential nominee in 2024. I won't hesitate to vote Democratic again. I won't vote for Trump or for one of his followers. As a lifelong Republican, I never thought I'd vote Democratic, but Joe Biden is the first Democrat I've ever voted for in any election since I registered to vote in 1992.

Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,206,494.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I broke from my lifelong Republican ranks and voted for Biden specifically to vote against Trump. It won't be a one time favor from me for the Democrats if Trump or one of his Yes-man followers is the Republican presidential nominee in 2024. I won't hesitate to vote Democratic again. I won't vote for Trump or for one of his followers. As a lifelong Republican, I never thought I'd vote Democratic, but Joe Biden is the first Democrat I've ever voted for in any election since I registered to vote in 1992.

I voted for Obama one of the two times as a "protest vote" against the birther conspiracies, but that was before I had started drifting more toward the Libertarian Party.

I had voted republican prior to that, simply because I'm somewhat pro-gun, and in favor of a more conservative tax plan. But when I saw people at McCain's own rally stand up and say the things they were saying about Obama, and he actually had to correct them (and then got booed for his trouble), I knew at that point the GOP was no longer the party for me.

Particularly this moment

When it was Romney vs. Obama, I didn't see either of them as a real "problem", so I voted for Gary Johnson, and did so again in 2016.

I suppose if another Trump-type ran again, I'd have to consider voting against them, but I don't foresee that happening. Major corporations have already pulled (or have announced that they're going to pull) funding from the elected leaders that supported trying to contest the election results, and without major corporate funding, they're dead in the water.

My prediction is, the next "insanely divisive" candidate will come from the left and not the right. Many in the GOP have already showed that they're trying to get back on "their best behavior" (even Mike Pence and Lindsey Graham have been starting to do damage control).

Meanwhile, many on the left are trying really hard to appease the "woke" crowd at every turn (which is something that most people aren't on-board with, as evidenced by the fact that democrats actually lost house seats in districts that voted for Biden over Trump)

Having a 2024 ticket catered to "what 22 year old gender studies majors think the way things should be" isn't out of the realm of possibility for the Democrats.

• Useful
Reactions: Guinan
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,522.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single

You might as well start voting democrat, hopefully the republican party will disappear along with their deceptions.

A conservative party what a joke.

Upvote 0

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am wondering how the events of last week changed our views of President Trump.
Millions of people are, because they don't buy into the truth-twisting media narrative. They think for themselves.

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
So what,, do you believe it to be true?
You don't believe in the election results either?
Are they not entitled to an opinion?

The election results were conclusive.

Trump has been trying to overturn the results and subvert the will of the people.

People are entitled to opinions, but are not entitled to engage in sedition.

Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,206,494.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You might as well start voting democrat, hopefully the republican party will disappear along with their deceptions.

A conservative party what a joke.

As long as they're adequately replaced by another party that can provide reasonable opposition, I'm okay with that lol.

What we don't want to have is single-party rule. Nor do we want a scenario where the only choices are center-left vs. far-left. (same goes for parties on the right as well btw)

Conservatives with no opposition looks like Augusto Pinochet in Chile
Liberals with no opposition looks like Venezuela

Biden acknowledged as much in a recent speech.

'I was so proud': Biden praises Mitch McConnell - CNN Video

A party, unopposed, no matter which side, is not a good thing.

• Agree
Reactions: justtrance
Upvote 0

QvQ

Aug 18, 2019
AZ
✟101,883.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I encourage these people to face criminal charges for their actions, by all means prosecute them. I have the exact same stance for these criminals as I do for the criminals in the past violent protests. Arrest them ALL!! If you want to protest that’s fine but don’t expect the law to bend to suit your lawlessness quest for anarchy & mayhem because that’s what is really driving these people. They’ll look for any excuse to act like an idiot and these “Trump supporters” are no different. They’re just people who love to look for a fight or any reason to rebel against the authorities.

Well yeah, many of these people were anti Trump, Biden supporters. The reason for pointing this out is to level the field, so to speak, by exposing the fact that not only one side has supporters that act like complete idiots, both sides do just as one would expect from groups of millions of people supporting anything. Any time you have a group of people that large it’s going to be diverse and you’ll have people of every kind within that group.

Because nobody knows if there was an election fraud or not if there’s no investigation. How would I or anybody else know anything about who voted what? The general public has no way of knowing either way. So yeah if there’s a question about it then why not just have an investigation just to make sure? Where’s the harm in that? The problem isn’t the investigation. The problem is everybody thinks they know something that they have absolutely no clue about. All these people claiming there was a fraud and those claiming there’s no way there was a fraud are completely speaking on their own assumption. They don’t know, nobody knew. Just because one side was right after the investigation still doesn’t mean that anybody knew anything. It only means they guessed right.
The fact that from the very first moment of reported fraud, there were denials. And any evidence presented is brushed away with a flat rejection without any examination at all, just the flat statement... there is no fraud.
There will be a full investigation by writers, journalist, analyst in the private sector
It is that quick flat denial that makes me suspect there was fraud.
The entire mess reeks to high heaven.
BTW Rasmussen Reports 1/11/21 Trump Approval 48%

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
The fact that from the very first moment of reported fraud, there were denials. And any evidence presented is brushed away with a flat rejection without any examination at all, just the flat statement... there is no fraud.
There will be a full investigation by writers, journalist, analyst in the private sector

The fact that Trump was claiming fraud before a single vote was cast indicates to me that there wasn't fraud.

The fact that Trump made claims about the election being rigged prior to the election in 2016, just as he did prior to the 2020 election indicates to me that there wasn't fraud.

The fact that Trump made claims of "millions of illegals" voting in 2016, and failed to produce *any* evidence to support that claim indicates to me that he's willing to make false claims of fraud without evidence.

The fact that Trump repeated false and easily debunked fraud claims in 2020 indicates that he's willing to make any claim as long as it benefits him.

The fact that on Trump's call with Brad Raffensperger, Trump claimed to have won every state in the election, shows me that Trump is either a brazen liar or delusional.

Trump and his supporters have shown they are interested only in retaining power, and that they're fine to have American democracy be a casualty in their quest for that power.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,522.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
As long as they're adequately replaced by another party that can provide reasonable opposition, I'm okay with that lol.

What we don't want to have is single-party rule. Nor do we want a scenario where the only choices are center-left vs. far-left. (same goes for parties on the right as well btw)

Conservatives with no opposition looks like Augusto Pinochet in Chile
Liberals with no opposition looks like Venezuela

Biden acknowledged as much in a recent speech.

'I was so proud': Biden praises Mitch McConnell - CNN Video

A party, unopposed, no matter which side, is not a good thing.

Well if the republicans keep up their weakness, we really (basically) are living in a single party rule.

The other party is there in body only, basically just as a punching bag

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
60 judges, nine Supreme Court Justices, 50 states and two Houses of Congress certified the election process as legal and lawful.

On the other hand Donald Trump lied about “massive fraud”, used mafia style intimidation attempts to illegally change vote counts. He demanded- twice- that Georgia change enough votes to give him the victory. He further lied repeatedly about Mike Pence having the authority to refuse lawfully chosen electors.
Need I continue?

Upvote 0

QvQ

Aug 18, 2019
AZ
✟101,883.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The fact that Trump was claiming fraud before a single vote was cast indicates to me that there wasn't fraud.

The fact that Trump made claims about the election being rigged prior to the election in 2016, just as he did prior to the 2020 election indicates to me that there wasn't fraud.

The fact that Trump made claims of "millions of illegals" voting in 2016, and failed to produce *any* evidence to support that claim indicates to me that he's willing to make false claims of fraud without evidence.

The fact that Trump repeated false and easily debunked fraud claims in 2020 indicates that he's willing to make any claim as long as it benefits him.

The fact that on Trump's call with Brad Raffensperger, Trump claimed to have won every state in the election, shows me that Trump is either a brazen liar or delusional.

Trump and his supporters have shown they are interested only in retaining power, and that they're fine to have American democracy be a casualty in their quest for that power.
I have been interested in voter fraud since I witnesses it in California a few election cycles back.
I tend to research voter fraud articles in current elections and in historical elections.
There is voter fraud. There was voter fraud in Broward, County FL in 2018 and it was on a large scale. There were ballots already pre-loaded on machines in NC when last McCain ran for Pres. That was caught before the doors opened and quickly "explained."
It is those quick explanations. And the hysteria at the very suggestion
Trump suspects voter fraud. So do many Americans because we know it occurs. The problem is, it is a crime that the person who benefited from the crime is asked to investigate.
Biden is not going to investigate this.
I think it requires an independent investigation because all I know about voter fraud, there was voter fraud. Too much independent evidence to explain away with a glib "There is no voter fraud."

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have been interested in voter fraud since I witnesses it in California a few election cycles back.
I tend to research voter fraud articles in current elections and in historical elections.
There is voter fraud. There was voter fraud in Broward, County FL in 2018 and it was on a large scale. There were ballots already pre-loaded on machines in NC when last McCain ran for Pres. That was caught before the doors opened and quickly "explained."
It is those quick explanations. And the hysteria at the very suggestion
Trump suspects voter fraud. So do many Americans because we know it occurs. The problem is, it is a crime that the person who benefited from the crime is asked to investigate.
Biden is not going to investigate this.
I think it requires an independent investigation because all I know about voter fraud, there was voter fraud. Too much independent evidence to explain away with a glib "There is no voter fraud."
Who are you accusing of voter fraud or abetting voter fraud in Georgia?

• Optimistic
Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0