• Total voters

Ken-1122

Jan 30, 2011
✟225,690.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Since my last post which you replied , just in this thread , trump supporter denounce the violence on Jan 6, and next sentence talk about voter fraud. In another word them denouncing violence meaning nothing , when they go back to same lies.
Why would you assume in order to denounce the violence, they would also have to agree there was no voter fraud? Those are two separate issues.

Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Why would you assume in order to denounce the violence, they would also have to agree there was no voter fraud? Those are two separate issues.
the violence was based on fake claims of voter fraud.

• Winner
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

mark46

Site Supporter
Jan 29, 2010
✟839,713.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Gerrymandering, voter ID laws, reducing polling locations, slowing down the postal service to affect mail in ballots. Heck, they’ve suppressed their own voters in this recent Georgia runoff election. The GOP has become the most undemocratic institution in the United States.
Having one voter box in city of Houston, reducing the number of polling places and hours in black districts

a lot has happened

To the credit of one of the MOST guilty of voter suppression in 2016, and even some leading up to the 2020 general election, the Republican controlled government operated very, very well in the runoff.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I posted this a number of times before :

In its ruling, the appeals court said the law was intentionally designed to discriminate against black people. North Carolina legislators had requested data on voting patterns by race and, with that data in hand, drafted a law that would "target African-Americans with almost surgical precision," the court said.

Supreme Court Declines Republican Bid To Revive North Carolina Voter ID Law
And like the many times before, it is totally ignored. I wish I were surprised, but I guess there's only so many ways to continue to support Donald.

Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟283,519.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This is true. One could believe voter fraud and protest without violent riot.

Upvote 0