Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I would like to cease talking about him just as soon as he’s away from the levers (and buttons) of power.
Yes, and without social media maybe we wont actually hear from him.
But then I am sure all the talk shows will be after him for the ratings.

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟652,664.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Sadly, 2021 will be much worse than 2020. Many despised Trump so much that they would vote for anyone to get rid of him… and indeed they did. But, by 2024 any conservative candidate that can include the words ‘liberty,’ 'unafraid,' ‘freedom,’ and ‘less taxation’ coherently in a statement will be elected.

Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟261,907.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
Sadly, 2021 will be much worse than 2020. Many despised Trump so much that they would vote for anyone to get rid of him… and indeed they did. But, by 2024 any conservative candidate that can include the words ‘liberty,’ 'unafraid,' ‘freedom,’ and ‘less taxation’ coherently in a statement will be elected.

Unless that person is Trump there is no way as long as Trump can still run. Republicans have to impeach and convict Trump now or have him run for them in 2024. If he is still eligible he’ll split their vote if he doesn’t get to run on their ticket.

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟652,664.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Unless that person is Trump there is no way as long as Trump can still run. Republicans have to impeach and convict Trump now or have him run for them in 2024. If he is still eligible he’ll split their vote if he doesn’t get to run on their ticket.
In my opinion any republican that votes to impeach Trump will lose, at the very least, half of his own votes in his next election.

• Agree
Reactions: MIDutch
Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟247,488.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Trump surprised me as a president. He was far better than I thought he'd be. And Biden is also abusive toward women and a creep
Biden has been married twice.
His first marriage ended because his wife died in a tragic car accident.
His second marriage began in 1977, 43 years later they are still married. Joe is not known to have ever had any extra-marital affairs.

did the quid pro quo with Ukraine,
Nope. He did not. He was doing his job for the USA.

and all the Hunter Biden stuff.
Hunter Biden and Joe Biden are two different people.
Hunter is under investigation for taxes. Joe is not.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟551,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I wouldn’t count on it.

Upvote 0

Gregorikos

Ordinary Mystic
Dec 31, 2019
Louisville, Kentucky
Visit site
✟113,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Biden has been married twice.
His first marriage ended because his wife died in a tragic car accident.
His second marriage began in 1977, 43 years later they are still married. Joe is not known to have ever had any extra-marital affairs.

Nope. He did not. He was doing his job for the USA.

Hunter Biden and Joe Biden are two different people.
Hunter is under investigation for taxes. Joe is not.

Here are all the times Joe Biden has been accused of acting inappropriately toward women and girls

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟551,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
In my opinion any republican that votes to impeach Trump will lose, at the very least, half of his own votes in his next election.
Which only speaks to the level of delusion he has baked into the party base. Trump has completely destroyed the GOP and the party leadership have no one but themselves to blame for it.

Upvote 0

MIDutch

Apr 3, 2020
Detroit
✟75,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

stevil

Feb 5, 2011
✟247,488.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

"Eight women, including Reade, have accused Biden of touching them inappropriately or invading their personal space in ways that made them feel uncomfortable. Seven of the women said Biden’s behaviour did not amount to sexual harassment or assault."

I certainly don't condone making women feel uncomforable, and I'm not about to defend Biden on all his actions.
This article only includes one allegation of sexual harassment or assault.
One is bad enough though. Was this charge proven, or discredited? Has this gone to court, has it been officially investigated?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gregorikos

Ordinary Mystic
Dec 31, 2019
Louisville, Kentucky
Visit site
✟113,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
"
This article only includes one allegation of sexual harassment or assault.
One is bad enough though. Was this charge proven, or discredited? Has this gone to court, has it been officially investigated?

As many as have been proven against Trump.

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟652,664.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Which only speaks to the level of delusion he has baked into the party base. Trump has completely destroyed the GOP and the party leadership have no one but themselves to blame for it.
Personally, I care no more for the GOP than I do the Dem Party. And, perceived ‘delusion’ will become ‘longed for’ after the next four years of ‘America last’ policy.

Upvote 0

stevil

Feb 5, 2011
✟247,488.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
As many as have been proven against Trump.
Trump has been married 3 times,
1st to Ivana in 1977. This marriage fell apart when Donald had an affair with Marla Maples
In 1991 (14 years of marriage) they divorced

Donald married Maples in 1993 soon after the birth of their daughter
4 years after marriage they announced plans for divorce

Donald married Melania in 2005. 3 months after giving birth to Baron in 2006 Trump allegedly had an affair with Karen McDougal. 4 months after giving birth to Baron Trump had an affair with Story Daniels.

The New Yorker published an investigation into the McDougal affair, the affair went on for months, so Donald was newly married to Melania, who had just given birth to their son and Donald was having two affairs at the same time.

"More than a dozen women have said that Trump sexually assaulted them or committed other acts of sexual impropriety"

I have never concerned myself with Trump's "love" live, his affairs etc. It's his business, not mine.
But if a Trump supporter is going to attack Biden and his record with women, well, I am more that obliging to offer details of Trump's history with women.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Palmfever

Supporter
Dec 5, 2019
Hawaii
✟146,121.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Abraham fought to save Lot, despite helping Sodom in the process, but he did not fight alongside Sodom, and he washed his hands of Sodom when it was over, refusing any association.
How did he help Sodom?
Gen, 19:27.
Early the next morning Abraham got up and returned to the place where he had stood before the Lord. 28 He looked down toward Sodom and Gomorrah, toward all the land of the plain, and he saw dense smoke rising from the land, like smoke from a furnace.
29 So when God destroyed the cities of the plain, he remembered Abraham, and he brought Lot out of the catastrophe that overthrew the cities where Lot had lived.

At any rate, no offense, that may be a little off topic.
In Christ

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Abraham fought to save Lot, despite helping Sodom in the process, but he did not fight alongside Sodom, and he washed his hands of Sodom when it was over, refusing any association.

I refuse to be associated with Sodom.
Then why associate with Trump? Or is he Gomorrah?

Upvote 0

stevil

Feb 5, 2011
✟247,488.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
What is it about Trump that so mesmerizes his devotees?
The White supremacists like his rhetoric against Mexicans, Muslims and foreigners especially his term of "sh*&-hole" countries and his calling of non white congress women to "go back to where they came from" and his insistence to build a wall to keep the non whites out.

Evangelicals like his sudden change of heart from being pro-choice to all of a sudden being pro-life in the runup to the 2016 election. They also like him removing trans from the army, and removing other protections from LGQBT.

The far righters like his reduction in taxes and attempts to remove free medical care, and his removal of environmental protection laws and regulations.

The conspiracy theorists like his many conspiracies especially those about deep state, left bias of media and anti conservative tech companies.

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟652,664.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
What is it about Trump that so mesmerizes his devotees?
I think it could be things like: who remembers what foreign terrorism on our streets felt like?; who remembers what it felt like to come out on the losing side of every international trade deal?; who remembers what it felt like to be bullied by Russia, China, N. Korea and Iran?; and who remembers what it feels like to be considered a 2nd concern to all the immigrants who can be brought into the country?... to name a few things.

Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟261,907.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
I think it could be things like: who remembers what foreign terrorism on our streets felt like?; who remembers what it felt like to come out on the losing side of every international trade deal?; who remembers what it felt like to be bullied by Russia, China, N. Korea and Iran?; and who remembers what it feels like to be considered a 2nd concern to all the immigrants who can be brought into the country?... to name a few things.

I’d like a specific example of each of those four things happening because I don’t remember any of them happening.

Upvote 0